Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like more of in the shop?

Games 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Random Finds 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Breedings 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Flatsales 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
Auctions 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Raffles 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Shapeshifter

Paradigm Shifter
The Podling

User Image
Jester Says...

sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. that's mostly the ascension stages, depending on where that specific guardian was ascended from. but since they're nomads, they've pretty much mixed everywhere. you'll find lighter, sandier colored pods near the lakes, and you'll find blue and green pods by the desert as well, though with the predators there they may not last. in general though, there isn't a limit on markings or what colors they could be, no matter where they come from. most of it would be camouflage.

:edit: i've added that on the front page under the map too for those who are curious. .)

Cool, good to know. Plans and plots and such hatching.

Do you think you'll ever have customs? I have a thought of something I'd like to have one day, if you ever do.

User Image
Jester Says...

yep! they're all colorist choice. i THINK i have to make a main thread of that in the guild, so people can post requests. i'll go do that now. they're always open, it just depends on whether the colorist wants to do it. and since we're brand new, and i'm the only colorist, i'll likely take any orders. XD i'll go see if i can set that up.

Devout Worshipper

One wonders why you didn't just convert your mule to the shop mule and leave your main alone in the first place. LOL I like the way you've equipped her though.

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Oh wow! I didn't expect that. I just figured it would be an "eventually" sort of thing.

But I've never seen the "birth" of a new shop, only what a shop looks like when it has been around for awhile. Seems awfully busy, lots to do.

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

eh, wasn't sure how. i couldn't edit posts or anything on the other account, so i just swapped 'em. XD it's not like it's leaving my hands really, and i'll only ever have one co-owner at a time. there's not much here anyway since i moved everything. i made my "mule," my now main account a crew member in the guild so i wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth all the time, and then went about my way.

and yeah i loved the hair. XD fit so well.

Hunter

Affiliates? <3
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83959037][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/aryvane/msbb-1.gif[/img][/url]

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

omg yeah. it takes me about 3 full days to fully do graphics, art, and everything for a shop. once i have my basics, i d**k around with thread layouts and the guilds, and then once i'm done there, the thread is officially up and i work out the bugs then as i go. i've never had a really big shop. the isle of enkinye reached about 38 pages main thread, and 12 pages for the halloween heavymodathon, and then we all kind of dispersed once everything was fully grown. i got bored with the art i had for it. it was wayyyyy too simple, and my art has changed and gotten better pixel wise. i've been doing a ton of pixel art. i like it now more than regular art.

but yeah i'll go into the guilds and set up a custom request/colorist questing thread. i liked how matope handled that, because it didn't deny anyone a chance, and it left everything open. there weren't any slots to fill and it was pretty much a, "WOW, i like that request or breeding combo! let's do it!" without hurting anyones feelings if you didn't want to. D: OR, it could be recycled for the next month if everyone's too busy. was a brilliant way to go about it. breedings will be the same way, with a request thread.

Devout Worshipper

Jester, can we submit a custom form, and if so, what do you want in the name line, our's or the name of our Podling? And what do you mean by Mods?

Shapeshifter

coff coff
Affiliates? <3
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83959037][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/aryvane/msbb-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Jester Says...

i don't know if you'll get much attention since you're a minishop in the b/c, but i added you dear. 4laugh

Hunter

The Podling
coff coff
Affiliates? <3
User Image

User Image
Jester Says...

i don't know if you'll get much attention since you're a minishop in the b/c, but i added you dear. 4laugh

<3 thanks

Shapeshifter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Jester, can we submit a custom form, and if so, what do you want in the name line, our's or the name of our Podling? And what do you mean by Mods?

User Image
Jester Says...

oh i DID have the custom thread up! cool, i forgot i did it. XD

YES, name is the name of the podling you'd like on the cert. i'll just add your username since i know who you are for that spot. the front page at the very end of the main posts is brier's cert, which will show you what it'll look like.

MODS ARE AWESOME. mods are modifications, things like bigger leaves, different shaped petals on a flower, different eye shapes, maybe claws added to their hands, awesome things like that. which is why it's only for a full custom slot instead of a semi-custom. .) once we get some mods in the thread, breedings will get more and more complex and interesting.

Shapeshifter

Paradigm Shifter
Oh wow! I didn't expect that. I just figured it would be an "eventually" sort of thing.

But I've never seen the "birth" of a new shop, only what a shop looks like when it has been around for awhile. Seems awfully busy, lots to do.

User Image
Jester Says...

i checked and it looks like i already have the custom thread up! XD you can shoot a post in there if you want. there's two different kinds of forms.

Devout Worshipper

Very cool! Cause I just submitted my first request.

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

quick question about the stalks you wanted - do you want them on the top of her head where her leaves are? since she's non-growing and all, i imagine it's not in the flower bloom.

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Oh cool. Found it, thanks!

And I agree, that's a very nifty way to do it! Very easy and simple, and fun.

Devout Worshipper

Yes, I guess that will be fine. I trust you to make her look pretty, and not like a freak. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff