User Image

*noms on Kamiko*

Unicorn

AWESOME!
I was hella stalking this thread before it was all set... ninja
(I have no life)

MY BODY IS READY.

Jun D
Oof I see where I went wrong now: if it's for a Full Custom, you can specify anything, if it's Basic, then pick one of the options ('cos I really want as little elaboration as possible for Basic so I can hide from 'I said I wanted's for those). I clarified the form in the joint-guild and added a Curvy, do you think that's reflective enough? D: I had a really hard time figuring out standard options, haha, always room for improvement. QAQ

StarieMichie
For the custom form you have, "keep limits of elements in mind; ONE choice for each field, no elaboration; leave blank for artist's choice", and then for Structure you have the choices as, "Average | Slender | Chubby | Muscular | Thin | Round". I really just keep wanting to put words like "Buxom", "Stacked", and "Brick House" for that field because I look at Queen and those are the words that jump to mind. Are we allowed to put other words in that blank like we can in the Bearing field? Or, if not, would it be possible for you guys to add those types of structures to the form?

I mean, I know you won't be opening customs soon, but I just like making forms. xd

Yes! Curvy for sure would be a good word to describe what I was thinking without being mildly offensive like calling a chick "stacked". xd (Except for me, I like any attention my chest gets).

Thank you for pandering to my love of va-va-voom.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Yay new thread! <33 Dubious yay for tons of reserved pages hahahahaha.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
This is why I end up stalking JunMaxx threads instead of posting. The conversations amuse me and then I forget what I was gonna say.

Any of you nailpolish peoples? My neighbor gave me some last night and then J used them and I was amazed. Because the nailpolish is magnetic and the bottles have magnets on the top that you use to make waves. Looks pretty cool. I't by Sally Hansen, I dunno if other brands do this but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I need to get this green off then I'll put on the purple. If Animal Crossing doesn't devour me first.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I'm not really a nail polish person because I can't paint my nails for s**t, but I love seeing other people post about it!

When I was in the duty free shop in Atlanta, I found a bunch of OPI full-size bottles for eight bucks a pop. I bought three of them. Apparently that was a good thing to do.

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kuuro Kitten
Noelani: *feels her stylist senses kicking in* Omg! I totally want to play with your hair Aodhan... *even if its the first time meeting him* Eeeeh and you have a flower like me! *gushes* emotion_kirakira

Aodhan:: -blinks nervously at her, blushing hard- You can.. I don't mind.

Unicorn

I will join in posting all of my lovelies!
It saves you the time of doing a Ctrl+F search for my name on the front page! lol

Darwin, who I really want to get to an Adult stage one of these days. He is terrified of everyone and everything.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vixen, who will often be using Water Gun on the thread.

Suro, who really is not up to anything good...

La La, my first Maxx and Jun pet! <3 She also has a tendency to cause trouble.

And Oak, who I really have never done anything with. T.T I'm not sure why either, because he is pretty smoldering!

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mewsings of An Angel

Noelani: *Squeals delightedly* Oh thank you so much. You're just too damn adorable! *rushes off for a moment to gather her stylist bag and returns* Please have a seat. *flops on the couch and places pillows down so he will be comfortable*

capcha: Very doubtful
What does it mean? What does it mean? eek emotion_jawdrop

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I've gotten better since J became a np fan. I can paint all my nails and have them look decent. And then I go to work the next day and jack them up. I'm so rough on my hands, like cleaning high chairs I just jam my fingers into the crevices and then only remember my polished nails after one chips.

I haven't gotten into the fancy stuff. I normally raid the selection the Rite Aid by work has, keeping to the 99 cent to $2.99 bottles.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Awww Oak is such a handsome one. <3 I love all your lovelies Michie

Unicorn

Thank you! Now I just need to pull them out and actually RP. xd

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*peers around*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Oh see? I was gonna post my lovely boy Gideon and then I got amused and then nailpolish distracted me.

So here he is. I need to work on him. I want to make him a snarky little b*****d but he just looks so polite to me.
User Image

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Gideon's looks could be deceiving.

Starie; Oak might be one of my absolute favourite c*cktails. /goes to gather her own links

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

You could make him so sophisticated that you don't realize he's insulted you until about two minutes after he's left!

Most of my Maxx and Jun pets are phonies, but I've got:

That's Sun- Suro's twin sister- and she's never really up to anything good.

And then there's my little protoform Nimue, who's just the most precious little marble you ever did see:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff