Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crumbly Snacker

*returns from class, having been held after to talk about the next paper, but receiving compliments in the process* o3o;;;

Yaaaay flits~! <3

Romantic Reveler

SO, who's around interested in a short raffle/contest for a pretty green flit? :O~

Crumbly Snacker

*here. and interested.* >>;

Predestined Inquisitor

I am <3 .
In class though, so I will be slowish.

Oh no!
User Image
This pretty little green flit is so worried! She's lost her whole collection of shiny objects... And so, she's looking to all of you to help her find new ones!

So, the rules of the game are as follows!
- Find and post an image of something -- anything -- shiny or sparkly that might catch her eye. Be creative, but make sure it's something a flit could carry off and stash away.
- In THREE hours, approximately 4PM PST, I'll make a list of everyone who's tried to tempt her, and she'll choose the person that gave her her favorite shiny!
( This means this basically works the same as a short, free raffle! )

So, what are you waiting for? Go!

Predestined Inquisitor

Shiny!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is quite a large shiny, but it's made mostly of glass and so it's very very light! Imagine how jealous all the other flitts will be of your new shiny!

Romantic Reveler

Ooooh! X3 So pretty~ <3 Alrighty! I'll be back in a couple hours~ *fluffs and scuttles*

Friendly Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no! Someone has gotten into the stash for rares and pretties! Light enough to be carried by a green, this watch is certainly going to be missed by its rightful owner! Perhaps the ticking will keep you happy at night?

Dangerous Nerd

Shiny? I believe I have one of those. x3
User Image

Mildly-off the shiny-search topic I like that locket. xDD it's so.. random looking.

Crumbly Snacker

User Image

A crystal necklace that catches the light from every angle! It shines in all different ways, and even makes rainbows on the ground! Light and easy to carry, and shiny all over~

Predestined Inquisitor

=D So many pretty shinies!
User Image

It may not be big, but this shimmering flit collar was designed well, and can fit any sized flit with the simple removal or addition of links. Alot of marks went into the creation of this object, I hope the master Miner isnt too furiouse that its come up missing.
ish totaly in lub with the flitts...

Predestined Inquisitor

XD If I lived on Pern I would be a crazy flitt lady, no question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff