Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PMd my entry. I want to reply to the ORP that I started but I need to track Mal aka Sin down.
*fluffs the thread and coos over all the adorable firelizards*
*rolls through*

Hmmm, sent in my entry a while ago.
>w<

I really liked the character I came up
with to impress the little one. Now I
must go write up her profile and get
her aproooooooved.
Mini Weyr Woman
Oh, can we have a special place to put characters from other pern threads that we are trying to use here? That way the new character's and our others dont get confused, expecialy for those of us who already have grown dragons, and dont want to be confused as Candidates?

Just a question...

I has such big boredom

All characters must be approved before they are playable, regardless of the origin on the character. Rider journals will go in the rider subsection and the non-riders go in the non-rider section once they're approved. ^^ So there's sections for such things already.

As for dragons with the wrong sexe, that's not going to happen. And Browns can impress to females but this is very very rare and usually only to a 'masculine' homosexual woman. ^^

Kami: The Blue and Crimson are still available. =3
I want to read everyones contest entries XD .

Thats always my favourite part of entering
these types of things. After the contest is
over we should all post them in a thread in
the guild or something x3 .

Dangerous Nerd

Naree
PMd my entry. I want to reply to the ORP that I started but I need to track Mal aka Sin down.

I has been summoned. x3 -On both accounts lol xD-
*throws up her own char profile* That was fun to write.

Crumbly Snacker

We know~ x3 We were just fantasizing. 3nodding (about the browns Impressing thing, that is)

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*waves* I have the feeling that Pazzult is going to follow Kita around to talk shop. Lmao. And get all sorts of weird feelings that he needs to squash down.

Crumbly Snacker

Anyone want RP with Rhilira? ninja

Romantic Reveler

I'll post 'em up, with Skie's permission.

Entries are closed for the brown! I'll be reading them soon. X3 Watching 9 with my roommate~

Dangerous Nerd

xD Kita wouldn't mind the talking shop~ As long as nothing too criticizing is said against his designs probably. He might get a little protective over those. x3

Oh~ -Wonders who will get the little Brown flit-

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-TS- Alex
Anyone want RP with Rhilira? ninja

*pounces* You are approved??? I could totally see her and Pazzult rubbing each other the wrong way, her being a strong independent woman about the same size as him and not needing any help. *snicker*

Crumbly Snacker

We should definitely do it then!! biggrin Would be amazingggg~ 8D

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I have Ralae as well. A 13 year old know it all. She is like umm... Hermione in the Sorcerer's Stone. She thinks and acts like she knows everything and tries to be bossy but doesn't have many friends.

*super excited*

Anyone else have Gaia go all crazy and stuff on them? I had some errors and etc.

But yeah! Pazzult or Ralae would be most fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff