acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*flees to reboot her laptop* Stupid updates... *sigh*

Feral Krampus

I've told my husband I thought he was the creepy kid, too. XP We actually started dating because my mom called me and asked me if she could start telling people that her daughter was dating a Marine. XDD

Possibly going to be parents. *Is a realist and knows only 1/3 of pregnancies make it full-term* I know with the proper care and whatnot, we'll be parents, but there's always that chance. AND THE BEETCHES AT THE HOSPITAL WON'T ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN MAKE APPOINTMENT. User Image

Arty's gonna be a mean mommy when this kid is older. ESPECIALLY if my kid turns out a snotty teenager. I won't fight, I'll just pull pranks and show them who's boss. >] Lance wants to let them watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre (if they want to) then take the chain off the chainsaw, and while they're sleeping, go into their bedroom and TURN IT ON.

We're evil. XD;;

Friendly Friend

Happy 100 pages. owo

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Evil? Naahh xDDD That would be pretty hilarious but might scar the poor kid xDDDDD

owo Wooo 100 pages~!

Anxious Cat

Oh yes. monitoring it is essential. *shakes fist at hospital people*

And that last part made me lol big time. XDDDD

Feral Krampus

Eh, if they're 16 or so, they'll get over it. Or get mad and try to think of something to get even. In which case we lay down ground rules. The main thing that scares me as a parent is probably all the parental homicides. Kids killing their parents for the most asinine reasons. "WTF, THEY CANCELLED MY WoW SUBSCRIPTION SO THEY COULD BUY ME FOOD INSTEAD BECAUSE WE'RE POOR?! HOW DARE THEY! THEY MUST DIE!" Yeah, that freaks me out.

I also registered through our insurance's website because they said I could make an appointment online. THEY LIED. SO, I'm going to try again tomorrow, and if the beetches don't answer, then we're going to the hospital. And if they tell me to call, I'm going to attempt to keep my cool. Being pregnant has upped my aggression. Which means testosterone, which means BOY....crap. *cries*

Feral Krampus

Boy, am I a thread killer or what? O_O

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Sorry luff. Had to reboot my comp, so took a shower while I waited for it to update. Then had to do some cert stuff for Plush, and now distracted with making another attempt at the OL from Hell again... XD

Feral Krampus

Aha~ I sheeeeee.

Anxious Cat

Yay 100 pages!

Shameless Man-Lover

Life's too short to even care at all oh
I'm losing my mind losing my mind losing control

Happy 100 pages!
Me and my fiance hope to adopt a little girl from China smile or, honestly, we'd be set with anyone, we just know how bad it is for Chinese girls, with the rates people give them away there. I also have a twin who said she'd be my surrogate, so, it'll be like the child is 100% my fiance's and mine.

Arty, you're just becoming a Momma Bear! I hope when we adopt, I'll get that kind of "protective, natural thinger".
but, I'm always scared the kid will grow up to hate his/her life with two dads...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart
Oh oh oh oh
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun oh oh

Feral Krampus

Aww, that's so sweet.

With the surrogate, a couple of my gay friends want to do that because of the same reason, only it's his younger sister instead of twin. I think she turns 23 this year (just so no one thinks she's like 14) XP

I've always had strong maternal instincts, but this is just ridiculous. And I would LOVE to have two dads since I didn't really have one. >.>

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*petpets Arty*

That's sweet. *nodnod*

Rainbow Gawker

I'm deathly afraid of having kids. xD I always worry that I won't be a good mom.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I am still very firmly in the category of "Never want to have kids ever." Have been since I was 12. *will be 30 this November* I... do not really have strong maternal instincts towards humans in the least. Animals, yes. Very much so. But not humans. Something's very wrong with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff