Welcome to Gaia! ::

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Sure. 83 It'll be light, and I might randomly poof since I'm actually at work. (tis slow here at the moment) Anyone you'd like to see or just a random toss?

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
I know nothingg of your boys/girls so c: Any are fine!
And that's okay <3 Just wanted to dust off my poor boys
And I can offer them as babies or adults or teens xD
Asylin
Asyrin

Cornetified rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 14 Total: 20 (2-40)

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Randoms it shall be then ^^ ...reall, most of mie need dusting, too. >.>;;

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Yay random timez!

Brooklyn: *is fluffing her hair and looking into a tiny pocket mirror* <3

Wyatt: >.>;;

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Asylin: -Nervously glancing about, he tried to make his way through the many others wandering through the bustling market..trying to find his siblings familiar gray body...Asyrin usually never left him alone..so he felt panicked the longer they were apart.-

Asyrin:-Frowning darkly he brushed past others, finally stopping to speak to a lady lost in her pocket mirror.- Hey! Excuse me...have you seen a white male with pink hearts on both arms walking around here?

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Brooklyn: *perks her ears as she's addressed and clicks the mirror shut* Why, no I haven't. *looks the stranger up and down and smiles brightly in contrast to Asyrin's dower expression* I could help you look for him, if you like~

Wyatt: *looks curiously at the aggitated wolf brushing past him* Hey, buddy. Do you need a hand with something?

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Asylin: -Hearing the males voice directed at him made Asylin duck his head, tail flicking down nervously. Eyes equally downcast he nervously spoke up.- S-sorry if I hit you..I..I just need to find my older brother..I..I don't like being left on my own. -Ever the emotional of the two siblings Asylin fought to keep the burning of tears from his eyes..crying would not solve a thing.-

Asyrin: -Frown deepening and, brows furrowing he worriedly flicked his blue orbs around again..nope nothing.- Mmm..that would be alright I suppose..four eyes are better than two. -Managing a small smile he extended his hand to her, a bit less crazed now that he had found help.- Sorry about this Miss. I am Asyrin..I'm just a bit concerned..Asylin tends to panic if I'm not around.

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Brooklyn: And such wonderful eyes you have~ *bats her lashes a little before taking his hand* Asyrin and Asylin? ..Cute. ^^ My name is Brooklyn. Now, lets find this brother of yours, shall we?

Wyatt: *tips his head, making sure he hadn't done anything to offend the male before smiling encouragingly* Nope. You didn't hit me. Why don't you tell me what your brother looks like, and I'll help keep an eye out for him.?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Added another pygmy to the pastel party list.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Said the boy in the leopard print thong dramallama *plank'd*

Very cute, though, yus XD Surprising that Anglers even know about rainbows, really! XP

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
If it's a pygmy, it'd know. Pygmies take the shape of anything they want. XDD

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Cornetified's Waifu