Welcome to Gaia! ::

Netflix is terrible. True fact. *sage nod*

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer! Hands down Rudolph is my favorite Christmas movie.

Beloved Codger

Oddly, Rudolph actually is on Netflix, I think!

My favorite has always been National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. *snrk*
fenshae
*waves at Solitude* Anything in particular you'd like us to call you?

And, the linearts are being worked on as we speak, but the artist is wrapping up finals this week so we should have something soon.

I hope you'll stick around and hang out in the meanwhile, though! If you want, you can do like Mal did and fill out an application as a "placeholder" until I get the lines ready smile

Actually, I am known as Tiki everywhere else but all the names here are taken so I still have the name I signed up with.. err.. 7 years ago >_> so Soli sounds fine to me.

I might fill out a placeholder app as well then.

Beloved Codger

OMG and now you are an adorable cat.

How bout you, Soli? Any favorite Christmas movies?

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Year without a Santa Claus and Rudolph, most definitely c:

Beloved Codger

So I've decided I'm going to write a Christmas story.

About Santa Claus.

And how corporate America has driven him to unemployment. And now he has to work at Wal-Mart.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
That is awesome.

It should be a picture book. I want to see it. xD
Sounds like a good story. (;

Beloved Codger

Maybe I'll get it up this weekend and put it on my blog wink

I had this surreal experience the other day. I went to Wal-Mart and the guy checking me out had shoulder-length white hair and a thick white beard and was wearing a FULL Santa suit, hat, coat, boots, the whole thing. At 3am at Wal-Mart.

So. Seriously. Bizarre.

*waves at Danube*
Wow hahahaha. That's a bit... Strange.

How are you going fenshae?

Beloved Codger

I'm good smile It's 2 am, which means, naturally, that I want to go Christmas shopping. Because what else would I do?

How's things on your side of the globe?
Ha! Of course that's a person's first instinct at 2am.
Really though, in the middle of summer we always used to stay up until really early / late (because it was too hot to sleep) and go down the road to McDonalds for icecream. Good times.

My side of the globe's pretty warm at the moment. The past few days have been hectic, running around trying to get everyone's Christmas presents organised. All done though!

Beloved Codger

Sounds fun. I was totally not in the Christmas spirit at all until a couple days ago, when I got paid and actually got to do some shopping.

Now I'm kind of obsessed, but I keep getting foiled everywhere I turn.

*compiles list of baked goods and debates when would be the best day to make all this* I'm torn between doing it on Christmas Eve, which I have off...or making them tomorrow and disseminating them throughout the week to people. I have 12 families on my list that I need to give gifts to, aaaahhhh.

Beloved Codger

Annnnd, back from Wal-Mart. Santa was there again. And tonight I had an old lady in a wheelchair following me around singing Christmas carols. It was pretty magical.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Amazing. xD;

I am still in no cheery, Christmas mood. Retail has deff ruined that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff