Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cherry Atomic Cupcake
OH! This place is alive? When I took a break, it had been put on hiatus!!

same here! *happy to see it alive*

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Yeah!! I still got my ratties.... smile

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*had PMed the mule with a couple questions re: owner's list + my ratties* sweatdrop I've kinda changed my name twice plus completely lost track of Come Here Girl dramallama

Fluffy Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I was bummed when the RP I was involved in (earning me at least 2 rats) got put on hold part way through.

Beloved Codger

Yes! We are alive! Well, more or less alive. Trying to get things sorted out. But I'm finally settled into the new house and stuff, so my life should stop being quite so hectic very soon and then I can actually see about getting things back on an even keel around here.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Does anyone remember a rat called Come Here Girl?

I found her! biggrin
User Image

My missing third rattie~ (i'd had 2 usernames before snagging this one, that I'm def. keeping)

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*rolls around in thread*

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*rolls around again*
Announcement!

Fen here. So, I've been hiding for a while because I'm a big fat chicken, but I owe it to y'all to wrap things properly.

I really loved every minute of running this shop, however brief its life might have been. But I need to face the fact that I just do not have the time or the management skills to keep a project like this going, and it's too near and dear to me to allow or invite the kind of help I realistically need to keep it all going.

So. I'm going to say a proper farewell here, and thank you all again for the time, enthusiasm and awesomeness you've contributed to this shop <3

Meanwhile: I will leave the guild open for you to RP in, which you are welcome to do if the mood strikes you.

Also, for those who are interested, the story of Nezumi lives on in novel form, where you can see Bitey, White One and the rest in action and finally figure out just what my nefarious plans with the ferrets entailed.

I'm also building a companion volume on Wattpad, which can be read for free.

Peace out, friends.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Farewell, dear shop! I enjoyed my time here. <3

captcha: Rodents of Unusual Size
... it agrees I think

Dapper Lunatic

Thanks for all the fun memories Fen! heart

And sociopathic rats! *stares at Sathe*

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
'Scuze me for showing up late...

I'm going to miss this place, obviously. One of the first shops I did art for in the "sproutyhead era" so to speak, but I fully understand your reasons, no worries. I wish you the absolute best of the best, man!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Aw, I'll be sorry to see this place go. I always admired it and was sorry I didn't get into it. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff