Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

2013 Visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

User Image

Hello and welcome to a Native American wolf based breedable shop! These wolves are set around Native American villages, in a pack setting.

Table of Contents

Post 1: Welcome note
Post 2: Rules (Main, flatsale, auction, roleplay)
Post 3: F.A.Q
Post 4: Stages
Post 5: Flatsales, Raffles, Auctions
Post 6: Auctions and Trades
Post 7: Breeding
Post 8: Items
Post 9: Owners
Post 10: Packs
Post 11: Pick up
Post 12: Staff
Post 13: The Lists
Post 14: Affiliates
Post 15: Credits
Post 16: Reserved
Post 17: Reserved
Post 18: Reserved
Post 19: Reserved
Post 20: Reserved

The Guild

Updates

November 10th 2011- We have new lineart!! Also we are hiring! Looking for a familiar lineartist. Go to this thread to apply!
December 16th 2009- Old thread
August 28th 2009- Well the old lineartist dissapeared on me. Seems I dont have good luck with lineartists. Got a new lineartist that HAS completed all new lineart.
Current owners- your allowed free upgrade to the new lineart, just pm me.

May 1, 2008- Old owners, if you want your pup to grow into the new lineart since the other lineartist dissapeared on me, just shoot me an IM saying you still want your pup and I'll grow it!
April 20, 2008- finally got new lineart to re-open shop due to last artist dissapearing
March 23 2006- Started up the thread
User Image

* Do not steal, edit, or otherwise alter these images if you don't work for us . Doing so will result in an immediate (and permanent) blacklisting and a report to a moderator.

* NO COMPLAINING or whining or begging. Emotional tactics are a big no no.

* Feel free to RP in this thread but please keep it PG-13 . It's good for bumpage. I may be adding a rp thread at a later date.

* If you are blacklisted for harassment or ill-treatment of Sangotaijiya or the staff, whether in the shop or msn, aim, Pm etc or any other reason your pet is considered deceased. It can no longer be rped or breed unless you discuss with me about giving said pet/s to another user or adopt out to someone in the shop for free

* DO NOT fight in this thread. If you do, the person who started it will be immediately Grey-listed. Then if it is continued Black-listed and they will relinquish any claim to all wolves they may own, without refund. This is done at my discretion; If it's not a bad fight then nothing will happen.

* DO NOT harrass or hound other wolf owners whether it be in the thread or on aim, msn etc. If proof is provided and received with a complaint, you can be grey-listed or Black-listed/banned.

* Do not lie to Sangotaijiya, or to the staff.

* We don't mind people being away as we all have RL issues but we like to know. Please Let us know if your gone for a while.

*There are No refunds, sorry.

RP isn't mandatory, but in order for your pet to grow, you do need to atleast post every so often for your pet to grow. Posting emoticons and bump doesn't count

Rule ideas borrowed from the Yumahou shop. Thanks Mialee ^^

Flatsales

~ Do not try to claim a wolf untill I have posted GO! in large red letters!

~ No telling others not to try for one! (jokingly is alright, but if i get a serious vibe, you will not be allowed to participate in that fs or possibly blacklisted)

~ No editing Posts! This will result in greylisting, and if it is a repeated offence, blacklisting. WE CAN TELL!

~ Post Clearly which wolf you are trying for! Not "I want the male one." saying "I want the blue and green male" is fine, but the number would be better.

~ One wolf per post please! You are allowed to try for a friend, but you would have to post a 2nd time for that other wolf!

~ You can get a 2nd one for yourself ONLY if an hour has passed and there is one or more remaining

~ All naming info posted in the thread will be ignored, as will any requests for certs for un-pmed info

~ Once I have confirmed the winners, Send trade to Sangotaijiya08 and post names in the Naming thread. All naming info or cert requests in the thread will be ignored

Auction

~ All thread rules apply!

~ Retracting posts will result in blacklisting! Do not bid money you do not have!

~ Donation items at Mid LD price are accpeted along with gold, no pets, sorry

~ I reserve the right to end an auction early, or with/without a winner if there is: not enough interest, something happens IRL, or I feel that the ending bid isnt enough for the effort I put into the piece

Raffle

~ One winner will be chosen per 500 tickets sold unless said otherwise

~ You have 48 hours to post your preference list before it will be re-rolled. If you know you will not be on you can post your preference list early or even post it with the code to buy tickets.

Roleplay

~ !RolePlaying is incuraged, NOT a requirement except to grow into certain ranks and to breed!

~ No god-mod. If I see it you will be warned and put onto the greylist, if it is a repeated offence you will be blacklisted

~ No killing other peoples wolves! I will allow it if i am pmed by BOTH owners if it will be killed off for plot purposes. You will not recieve another one to replace the one killed off unless you buy another and it will not be revived.

~ feel free to make a journal for you wolves and rp there, but the same rules will apply. Send me the link to your journal and i'll add it to the owners list!
User Image

Q. How many can I own?
A. As many as you want

Q. How much are they?
A. Flatsales go for 5k, Auctions start at 5k and go up from there, raffles are 100 gold per ticket unless specified otherwise.

Q. 5k! Thats to much!
A. Its 5k due to the many possibilities of growings.

Q. What if I dont have that much?
A. You can be an indian character for no charge, just fill out the form in the custom section. You will not get an image of them, or cert unless you pay the fee though.

Q. Can I have a wolf for free?
A. No, so dont ask stare

Q. But so and so got one for free!
A. That may be, but that doesnt mean everyone gets a free one, I may have owed them or they may be a friend.

Q. Can I color one?!?
A. I am not hireing right now, so please do not ask.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Newborn(breeding only)
Pup(M+F)
Juvenile(M+F)
Lone(M+F)
Alpha(M+F)
Beta(M+F)
Gama(M+F)
Elder(M+F)
Omega
Hunter
Scout
Warrior
Pup sitter
Domestic
Shaman
Healer
User Image

Flatsale

Next Flatsale: January 14th at 7 PM PST time
Price: 5k or this months sealed letter

Sango's

Auction

User Image

Raffle

User ImageUser Image
Free and Paid Raffle in Guild!

Other Sales

Basically these sales here are ongoing flatsales for event wolves never bought or random things I've colored when bored.. Older lineart pets will grow into new lineart
Prices are(unless listed otherwise):
Pups: 20k
Juveniles: 15k
Adult: 10k
User Image
Customs are: Open

Custom information is located Here

Pet Trades

Pet trades are: Open

Pet trade info can be found Here
User Image

Breeding is: Open

Breeding cost 20k. All pack ranks can breed and you can get anywhere between 1 and 6 pups. But some ranks wont have as high of a birth rate(Ex: Lone, domestic, shaman and omega). Breeding is RP required. You must have 3 complete RPs to breed, one must have the involved wolves interacting. One for the father, one for the mother, and one of them interacting. You can use the same rp for multiple breedings

Den 1: Open
Den 2: Open
Den 3: Open
User Image
| ID | Name of Wolf | Gender | Owner | Pack | Rank | URL |

| FS1-B | Warren | Male | Angel Yuna-chan | None | Pup |X |
| FS1-C | Verse | Female | Lita Rutherford | None | Pup | X |
| FS1-D | Tundra | Male | Avynwing | None | Pup | X |
| Fs1-E | Sandy | Female | Lita Rutherford | None | Pup | X |
| FS1-F | Smoke | Male | Vollyballrocks91 | None | Pup | X |
| R1 | Kayla | Female | Master Wild Mage | None | Juvenile | X |
| S1 | Rosie | Female | Angel Yuna-chan | None | Juvenile | X |
| S2 | Nessarose | Female | Kamiki | None | Juvenile | X |
| S3 | Whisper | Female | Sabin Duvert | None | Juvenile | X |
| S4 | Shuck | Male | Ryugen | None | Juvenile | X |
User Image

Pack submission is:
Closed

Pack submissions can be posted Here
User Image

Like this shop? Please rate/comment about us at the Minishop and resource center! Just fill out and post the below form in the thread linked above!

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Cheveyo
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57069693
MRC NUMBER: 37.7
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]
User Image

White List:

-Dreamless_Eynd- for doing the lineart!

Greylist:

Blacklist:
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yf7rxyv][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Sango88/Cheveyo/guildbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yf7rxyv][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Sango88/Cheveyo/bigbanner.png[/IMG]

Links

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sister Shops

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Owner:
Sangotaijiya

Colorists:
Sangotaijiya

Lineartist:
KiaraLime
Old lineart: -Dreamless_Eynd-

User Image

Shop Idea: SangoTaijiya08
Banner images: Dharma Rose