Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Concept (c) ~Tora Aihime~, Art created by ~Tora Aihime~
Delicat Minis & Mini cert by Noneko
Story by Windy Dasher

Cert Drop-offs/Growths | Event Page | Guild | Naming & Certing Thread | RL Commissions

Timezone is always PST! So all events will be announced according to that.

* Special thanks and appreciation to all Keikoku Isle, Petco(t) and Delicat owners. You guys are the support that has kept my love for the B/C forum alive.<3

Grey List
      (May not purchase/participate in any event for a set time)
      User Image N/A

Black List
      (Banned and never allowed to post, order or come back. Your pets WILL be revoked if the crime is bad enough, staff gets to decide this.)
      User Image N/A

User Image
      User Image

01-31-2013
      Hello! Shop is still on hiatus since there won't be any pets available for a while. But just an update~ In the past month or so.. I been working on fixing up the linearts and almost a complete.. er a lot of revamping/renovating this shop. BIG appreciation and thanks for the people who have been sticking around randomly for so long! <3 Still much work to do but.. Finally an update! (。◕‿◕。) Hehe.

(Hmm.. I know that I said Noneko and I were gonna bring it back many times. But I'm serious serious this time! >8 | Working working..)

01-21-2012
      Trying to bring this shop back to life! : D All lines, inking, map information, etc etc is done. So all this shop needs now is one of the most important.. RP managers. If interested, apply here
      09-09-2011
      Back on hiatus until we have more free time. : (
      03-31-2011
      After a year of hiatus, Delicat is coming back to life! : o Noneko and I are currently working on revamping the place: store front,minor lineart edits, way we draw, etc, etc, everything. So this place will be revived hopefully within the next couple weeks. ^_^
      03-29-2010
      We are now on semi-hiatus. All information can be found here.
      01-31-2010
      Welcome the following to staff! <3
      Noneko (twin sister) : she would be here to guest color or color part-time only.
      Scarbi & ShadowsCursed : roleplay managers! : DD

01-28-2010
      The limerent class has been added. Here is the information on what Delicat has planned for Valentine's 2010. : )
      01-11-2010
      Tora just got her class schedule for this quarter. There's an announcement about the times I will be on here.
      01-04-2010
      Its the new year and Delicat's Grand Opening Event is finally up! Say hello to the Sailor Moon crew. :3
      12-25-2009
      Setting up. ;3

User Image
Story | News | Rules/FAQ | Availability | Shows | Growth | Familiars | Item Shop | Nursery | Customs | Minis | Owners | Staff | Affiliation
      User Image

General
      User Image No art theft! (That includes the banners & icons! You will be reported to GMs. Not to mention that art theft is illegal in real life and punishable by law.)
      User Image Respect everyone. (Please do NOT fight in the thread: take it to PMs if you must argue.)
      User Image Don't advertise other threads or websites here. You can post links if asked.
      User Image Don't beg or guilt-trip any of the staff or shop regulars.
      User Image The growth period can vary depending on RL of colorists. Try to be patient.
      User Image You may NOT name your feline any cosplayed name (ex: Rudolph, Naruto, etc.) unless otherwise stated.
      User Image You may co-own (2 owners MOST per pet). BUT, please keep to one story/personality during roleplay.
      User Image DO NOT DIRECT LINK ONCE THEY REACH ADULTHOOD.

Sales/Payment
      User Image Do not edit posts during flatsales, auctions, etc!
      User Image Always send payment AND confirm it within 24 hours after sale. Pets not paid for within the time frame will be resold to the runner up.
      User Image Item payments will only be accepted if they are worth at least 100k.
      User Image Items are priced at 90% of marketplace lowest buy price at the time of the bid/purchase.
      User Image You may only purchase one feline for yourself per flatsale.
      User Image Proxying is allowed. You can only proxy for ONE person in a flatsale.
      User Image Only bid or purchase if you can afford it. Any fake bids/retractions will result in grey-listing.
      User Image Every sale/auction begins & ends when colorist(s) say. The assigned time is for proximity.

Roleplaying
      User Image No god-moding or controlling other people's pets!
      User Image Try to restrain yourself from chat-speak.
      User Image You may use pets from other shops to roleplay. However, you must follow this shop's setting/story.
      User Image Its recommended that any out of character speak during roleplay should be placed in (( and )) to make it easier for others.
      User Image Felines cannot speak to Gaians until they have reached the model stage.
      User Image Both the guild and the main thread is open to roleplay. However, the guild should only be used for private roleplay.
      User Image You can kill off your feline, but doing so means it is dead. You may no longer buy items, change class/rank, breed, mate, or roleplay with it again.
      User Image Delicats are the size of average domestic cats (18in height) and even though familiars appear smaller in the cert, they are not all smaller. Please google for general size references.

Our Rights
      User Image We do NOT have to refund for anything unless it is our fault.
      User Image We are able to revoke pets for ANY rule violation.
      User Image We are able to disqualify ANYONE from ANY event regarding Delicat.
      User Image We are able to change the rules and rights whenever we please, and it is your job as an owner to follow up on them.
      User Image There is no guarantee that images will fit the signature limit. We will try to save them under the limit, but we are not responsible for any sig limit violations!

Frequently Asked Questions
      Can I guest color?
      -No. Tora hates giving out the lines.

Why don't you provide uncerted images for the owners?
      -Because Tora is one of those people who are overly paranoid about art theft. D'8 You can request for one here though.

Can I PM you?
      -If you're requesting affiliation, bribes or pet trades, then go ahead. Otherwise, post in the thread! The only other exception for PMing is if I ask you to. Ask any and all questions in the thread.

Do you accept pet trades?
      -Not anymore. Sorry we don't have the time nor interest really for that anymore. ;x

Can I buy one for a friend or proxy?
      -As long as its paid for, yes. Just make sure to tell your friend or whoever you're proxying for, to visit the shop and read the rules. There are consequences for those who don't follow the rules whether they buy the pet themselves or not.

Where to roleplay?
      -Open/casual roleplay is done here. Private roleplay and journals are created in the guild.

Do we have to roleplay?
      -No, but intelligent roleplaying can have its perks. ;D

What are the main pros and cons of breeding and mating?
      -BREEDing has a higher chance of getting a high class offspring if the parents are one of those. Plus, you can get more babies. The cons of breeding is mainly the price and that you can only breed once. But, you can MATE as many times as you want. The price is cheaper but you can only have two babies and there's a lower chance of high class offspring. Lineart edits will only be passed down from breeding. Babies from mating litters will not have lineart edits.

Why is breeding so expensive?
      For breedings, I plan to pass on all lineart edits if the parents have them. Plus, its a one time thing for each pet and you can get up to 6 kits per litter. There's a cheaper alternative, which is still kinda expensive, but not as much. Also, during the 'mating season', I plan to keep mating/breeding slots open all month. The price is also to cut down on how many litters colorists have to handle/grow. p;

Why is flatsale price so expensive?
      -Unlike most breedable shops, the winner gets to decide the gender (therefore the future lines that will be used). Adults are cheaper because the gender is predetermined and it doesn't grow.

User Image
Story | News | Rules/FAQ | Availability | Shows | Growth | Familiars | Item Shop | Nursery | Customs | Minis | Owners | Staff | Affiliation
      User Image

Staff

Account: ~Tora Aihime~
      Name: Rachel
      Birthday: Oct. 4th
      Dislikes: Biatches (:
      Occupation: Graphics Design major, used to be Fashion Design. Here, I'm the Shop Owner, Colorist, Lineartist, Inker, Certist, almost everything. 8'D
      Bribes: Check my profile wishlist. I'm open to offers, but am EXTREMELY picky (gaia gold is not my priority)
      Pet Trades Slot: CLOSED! Sorry I don't have the desire to do pet trades anymore. ;x

Account: Noneko
      Name: Ariel
      Birthday: Oct. 4th
      Dislikes: Annoying people
      Occupation: Foreign Language major, owner of delicat mini (coming soon), part-time colorist
      Bribes: Wishlist in profile
      Pet Trades Slot: CLOSED! DO NOT REQUEST ATM.

Account: Scarbi
      Name: Sarah
      Birthday: 02/13/1986
      Likes: Sleeping, Food, Music, Books, Internet, Video Games, Kitties, Anime, Manga.
      Dislikes: Spiders, Ghosts, Jumpy-Out Stuff, Vegetables, Animal Abuse, Elitists, Sparkling Vampires.
      As for the bribes and pet trades, I don't know what on earth people would want to bribe me for. xD;

Account: ShadowsCursed
      Name: Stacia/Shadows
      Birthday: Dec 21
      Likes: Art, animals, acting and music. I'm a family oriented girl. I have a huge family that I love to bits. I'm also a HUGE horror/creepy movie fan.
      Dislikes: The word "hate." Over dramatics, complainers and grumpy people.
      Same thing for Bribes and Trades. I don't see people bribing me for my stuff.

Store NPCs

Store NPCs will only be online during events and shows. Do not PM them or send trades to them!

User Image
      Mikai
      Mikai is a model from Delicat. She has been through the competitions and life of growing up as a feline. After much work and struggle, she has finally become a model. Now she the the one in charge of holding shows for future models. She is caring and will try her best to help any motivated feline.

User Image

Miiko
      Such a handsome model, Miiko hasn't faced as much of a struggle that Mikai has gone through. He is spoiled and was practically given the fame. Unlike Mikai, he refuses to spend his time helping other felines acheive the model stage. In fact, he often like to play around and host events.

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.57325535/][IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/delicatstyle/0_BC/delicat.gif[/IMG][/url]

Requesting Affiliation
PM me to be affiliates. I will not affiliate poorly organized or dead shops.
I will remove inactive shops. I remake large banners to keep my affiliates list organized, so please don't send me large banners.
200x40 or 88x31 please. (:

Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff