Welcome to Gaia! ::

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Crap. That's something else I have to do as well. Hrm... Quest thread or Journal first... which to work on.... *more than a little bit awake now as she just got back from walking to Dutch Bros. coffee place to get herself her usual drink of a large ER-911 with two extra shots of espresso in it* It normally comes with 6 shots of espresso already in it. XD

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I've never seen Total Drama All Stars o.o Only the first one <_< Really enjoyed it though XD.

Sparky try not to explode from all the caffeine @_@

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lmao I won't explode. *chuckle* I have this drink regularly enough that I don't get tooooo hyper/bouncing off the walls-ish very often anymore. When I have coffee made at home, the mug I use holds about 4 cups of coffee at once. So I normally get alot of caffeine on a daily basis. lol

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Goodness o_o That's a lot of coffee XD! Whatever works I guess haha.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lmao It certainly works to make me less grumpy/growly/likely to bite someone to have coffee first thing. XD Without it, I am a grumbling growly biting zombie type person. *chuckle*

Almost done at least setting up my journal. Just stuffing my quests in there for now since I'm not sure where those would go in the guild. XD

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
ZOMBIES! XD Well then, that's all good haha.

Oh uh... I should... make a spot for quests <_< >_>; Yeah. Sounds like an idea XD I'll go do that now before I head out.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*chuckles* I might attempt making banners for my journal later. After my laptop is done running it's malware/trojan/virus scans, since it lags horribad while scanning.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

I do believe I need to drag Annabel back out for some spotlight time~

Swashbuckling Sentai

i didn't like total drama all stars all that much. I didn't like a lot of the characters that they put in it and I wish there had been more original campers instead of most of them coming from the 4th season.

or maybe I'm just bitter that Owen wasn't in it and Duncan was eliminated far too early, and Gwen and Courtney were seirously annoying in all stars

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Amon Larethian

-drive by chinning before gets ready for work-

happy new years guys biggrin

Kawaii Prophet

*loves all over the thread and flees for work* No time for anything todaaaayyyyy *sobs*

Floppy Sex Symbol

Is it bad that I stayed up until 5:30 am reading some of the RPs in the old guild? @x@<3

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
All Stars started out promising, even if it did bring Mike back rather than Brick, but when they introduced the "antagonist," it started to go downhill from there. Mostly because every character suddenly started carrying the idiot ball and the sheer lack of consequence-consistency throughout the rest of the show was just hair-pullingly frustrating. I never liked Owen much, neither the character nor the trope he represented so his absence was a blessing. The CourtneyxGwen thing was adorable for me (but that's because Courtney's my favorite character and my ship-bicycle), up until the writers decided to throw out 3 and a half seasons' worth of character development for giggles.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

I only ever got into total drama because of this shop

Though there was a summer the theme song for TDI was my ringtone

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Methinks later when my laptop is done scanning, I might seek rp for my lil Spazz. 83 Not sure how long the scan will take though. *pokes at it* I'm gonna go play a console game until it says it's done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff