Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

Fraffle Ticket, Plz!
Grey Gamma Boy, Black and Tan Lone Boy, Purple-Eyed Omega Girl,Stripy Gamma Boy, .

this place is cute
*o* omg attention

/ahem

I mean, why thank you, kind sir or madam. Or wolf-person.

Dapper Humorist

MiKEYxCORE
*o* omg attention

/ahem

I mean, why thank you, kind sir or madam. Or wolf-person.

Girl

But I see you love pokemon!

I want an Arcanine here If i can ever i have one
I have a serious love stuffs for them pocket monsters.

Arcanine would look awesome. And he would easily fit the "natural" color scheme.

If I could think up how to incorporate pokemon into the metastory, that would, like, make my day lol.

@Yellow Jacket: howdy! biggrin

Dapper Humorist

I love pokemon! Ugh I can not wait till Oct!
I'm so hesitant about the...what are they? Mega Evolutions? XD Omg, what is up with that? I'm still prolly gonna buy it on release day anyway, because I'm fiscally irresponsible where pokemon are concerned. I already warned everyone I know that they wouldn't hear from me at all that day, because A. Pokemanz, and B. The Walking Dead Season 4.

Dapper Humorist

yeah I Was like that with the mega evolution but then i saw baby Kangaskhan and i was okay with it

yeah i told my BF that i won't be talking to him that day
!___! I hadn't even seen Baby Kangaskhan yet!

Ommmgggg that's too cute!

I really love MegaAbsol too. Wings!

Also, lol! Poor boyfriend! XD You're just like, "Whatever, deal with it, babe."
Dinner time! I'll be back later. I think I'm gonna make a preview image for the upcoming GO. It's "Snowfall" themed, so pretty much all the wolves are bluish shades of gray, black, and white.

Also, Direwolves.

Because Winter is Coming.

Dapper Humorist

Well, I've got 26 wolves colored for the GO. There will be a total of 33 available, although one is a full custom, and another is...like a sorta custom. It's a game. So I only have 5 more to color whaaaat.

This is going by way faster than I thought it would. I honestly didn't think these would be ready until at least October XD

Dapper Humorist

I think I might open up customs after the Fraffle. Just fill in time and start the GO in a week or two. It feels...wrong...to have a Snowfall Festival in early September.

So how is anyone's day going? Mine went pretty well. Fell asleep in a meeting. But it was a big meeting, so hopefully everyone thought I was taking studious notes.
Colored a few wolves. Rearranged a few things in the guild. Changed how some of the breedings worked. Before it said that females could breed up to 5 times. Now I've added a "death percentage" instead, but only after three breedings. Because I'm cruel. >B3 Added pix of the inheritable and non-inheritable traits. Made some banners for the GO. Anyway, I'll stick around for a few more minutes in case anyone wants to ask what's up. Then I'm going to...idk. It's 8 o'clock here. I honestly might go to bed soon XD

Also my boyfriend hasn't invited me over, so I literally have nothing better to do. Maybe my neighbor would like to get drunk...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff