Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Slow Zass is slow... D:
We lost another long time employee, and we're not hiring fast enough to fill, so I've been slammed at work... OTL

But yes, Rian, I can totally dig owl colors~ :3
Goood. Very Good. *posts to your customs* Have fuuuuuuuun *sing song voice of DOOM*

rofl

Dangerous Demigod

-Pokes thread- Where'd everyone go?

Excitable Zealot

Life has eaten me.

I have also been having a rough time with RL lately, but mostly I've just been waiting to see someone other than myself post in here so I didn't feel like I was talking to myself LOL
I got a job, so I haven't even had a chance to be active, haha. ;-; Not that... I was ever really active to begin with. Ahem. I still need to cert my ghost boy, for goodness sake. >_>;;;

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*pokes head into thread* Hello everyone! Wasteland Wyvern pointed me in the direction of this shop so I thought I'd join. mrgreen I can't wait to get to know everyone and to see what wonderful wolves come into being here.

Excitable Zealot

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season/winter break/winter in general.

Thank you all for sticking with us during this slow period/hiatus that we have going on. If I can get approval from MiKEY I may just have something for you all to do in the near-ish future so hang tight!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces