Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hunter

Wow - 48 hours is brutal. I have an overnight shift tonight, so I understand at least a little.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

yeah- wake up on one day, 5am-work through 3pm, start staff duty at 3pm. roll to 8am... army army army until 6pm... so more like 36 hrs... math is hard. I should be sleeping. They're making me run 7miles tomorrow. ilu all, good night

Sparkly Hunter

*flops* Today is bleh.

Merry Krampus

no blehhhsss ;;; and oh god lime that does sound just a bit like hell--

Sparkly Hunter

I feel accomplished! I finished a landscape and drew some chibis for a game. Woot!

Bear

Lime, you're a real badass. Q Q But I do hope you get some rest in-between all of that.

And yaaaay Vy! I start things more than I finish them... it's a bad habit. By the way, you and Snoof have some awesome avatars. I've been having such trouble coming up with new ones lately, despite picking up items I've wanted.

Sparkly Hunter

Thank you! I have fun doing my avatars.

What I usually do is pick an item then build a color scheme around it. So whatever item I like I make it the center piece and then just see what compliments it. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Also I don't pay attention to cost. Like some people will only use expensive items. Sometimes the cheap items are the perfect thing.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Soldier, you make the best avatars, though.....................................

I mostly make avatars to match my friends' or because SOMEONE is feeling generous ahh...

Sparkly Hunter

Incredible Flatterer

Good morning! ouo <3

Merry Krampus

aw thank u soldier LMAO i was just trying to figure out a new avatar last night and..... could not..... THESE THINGS TAKE TIME

Eloquent Giver

she's been u/c all day but would anyone like to take a look at rose now that she's in beta? ;;

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

uwaaaa you were so fast * A * //reads between pset problems

Incredible Flatterer

Awesome avvie, Neon O8

Eloquent Giver

thank you ravi :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash