Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Phineaus

LOOOL OMG

if you need any help with the items let me know :9 hopefully the species fits, there's other brown skins to pick from if you dont think chocolate koala is fitting for him......LOLOL

Bear

KAMI YOU'RE SO PROSKILL AT ANIMAL AVATARS cutest thing I've seen all day crying

Seasonal Sentai

Kamileunaire
LOOOL OMG

if you need any help with the items let me know :9 hopefully the species fits, there's other brown skins to pick from if you dont think chocolate koala is fitting for him......LOLOL

What are the items? What is the cost actually. . . .I have 4B ******** LOADED

Merry Krampus

henry bear is A+

Floppy Member

Phineaus
Kamileunaire
LOOOL OMG

What are the items? What is the cost actually. . . .I have 4B ******** LOADED

Wow, a lot of them have blown up in price, which animal items tend to do, maddeningly enough. Let me send them to you since I have dubs of them all :9 (the ******** fur is 20b alone, idk how the frack that happened but people love to overcharge for animal items and it drives me insane)

Floppy Member

Phineaus

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION:

chocolate koala fur, dark death speaker (uneven legs), through the stable hare portrait (vest), and bashful scummo (gun), and basic white shirt.

the hair and beard can be purchased from salon durem :U

(also i sent a trade to the mule lolol)

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

@Phin: I know, I was also amused by that. Booty spurs business conversations on forward~

@Snoof: Yes! Booty = Business! You should invest in Enoch's butt too. B) <3

@Kamiiiii: That is the cutest ever! Henry as a koala will be my new favorite thing.

I wish there were chibi stickers of him, so I could put them all over my stuff~ *u*

Merry Krampus

if only i had a character who was interested in butts for more than kicking them 8')

i shall just have to invest in his butt myself, honk honk

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Kicking butts still involves spending quality time with the booty, so I'm down~

I should probably start a fan club for Enoch's butt. If you get the platinum membership, he will place his butt against your butt in a butt-bump for a duration of no longer than 6 seconds.

Bear

hope please don't make me laugh at work you'll blow my cover rofl

also, asking for a friend who is def not kozel: is it possible to join this fan club discreetly??? perhaps as a secret admirer

purely for the business aspect you mentioned, mind you

Floppy Member

HUHUHU i'm glad everyone is as amused with tinyhenry as i am ;w; i had fun making him

SOLDIER we all know kozel is stuck in that asses molasses dont try to hide it

Eloquent Giver

god i am surrounded by absolute CUTIES

Merry Krampus

PULLS NEON INTO THE CUTES?? oh wait you already are cute

Eloquent Giver

LIES but thank u...............

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Neon, you are so cute you get a 30% off discount on the basic membership package of the Enoch's Butt Fan Club, which you can apply to either membership dues or a set of binoculars, for all your long distance admiration needs!

And fft, YOU CAN'T STOP ME, SOLDIER!

Maaaaybe Kozel can join, but only after he discloses the secret meeting location to Kalina and Zharkov.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff