Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Member

Three Tailed Fox
((Another good point made. Well, since there is nothing more for me to do here, I suppose I'll go find something else to do. See you all when I get my Faefox!))

((Well, you can watch what's happening and still post in ooc. It's just that you can't rp your fox until you get it. I wish you welcome to the wonderful world of faekats and I hope you enjoy rping your faefox when it arrives. *nods*))
Syrius Lionwing
((bwahaha everyone loves red he's teh sezzy beasteh XD!!!!))

Ed smiles and snuggles in to him breathing in the scent of his fur the light around them both causing her to shut her eyes, though it wasn't glaringly bright she felt she had to, just to listen to him as he held ehr in his arms "I love you dream" she whispers "lets hope my mother will approve" she lets out a genle sigh as she snugges in to him a light smile playing on ehr beutiful features.
I love you too. Why wouldn't your mother approve?
((Thank you heart ! But I think I'll go. I need to devise a plan to take over the world and whatnot X3.))

Ayesha Altugle's One That Got Away

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
An: ::looks for something to do:: Are there any dungeons around here or something? Maybe I can go with otousan and Elk-san somewhere.

O.G. Member

Lilith: *laughs* Dungeons. That's a good one. Why would you want to act like a stupid adventurer? *continues to laugh*
Gavan LaviethIIII

Ed smiles "you realise you're alot older than me dream..and well you know you have children already...I suppose they would be the only reasons..."
Syrius Lionwing
Gavan LaviethIIII

Ed smiles "you realise you're alot older than me dream..and well you know you have children already...I suppose they would be the only reasons..."

yes....those are reasons..but your mother has a mate that she is much older then, and she had 6 daughters already. And now a baby. I just had 2 daughters..But that doesn't make me feel any different, I still love you. Those things mean nothing.
Gavan LaviethIIII

yes....those are reasons..but your mother has a mate that she is much older then, and she had 6 daughters already. And now a baby. I just had 2 daughters..But that doesn't make me feel any different, I still love you. Those things mean nothing.

Ed nods softly and smiles snuggling in to him "I know" she whispers licking the hollow of his throat with a gentle affection "I don't care about them, I just want my mother to approve she is after all my mother" she whispers closng her eyes and happily leaning against dream, dream, her mate, what a wonderful thing it was to say, she had a mate.
An: I'm a Heavy Axeman. Well, that's my Player Class, at the least. ::pouts:: I wanna go to a dungeon so I can fight monsters and find treasure and stuff. Isn't that the thing to do around here?

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nicky yawned and opened the door of his small house. He smiled at the sun and stretched out the stiffness of his bones.

"Ah, today is a lovely day for music."

O.G. Member

((g2g. I apologize for cutting it off short. cya all later.))
*all of her kats walk in*
Gwen: *stays by her mother, kinda bored and tired*
Kyn: *is cradled in his mother's arms*
Velkyn: *smiles at her son, and nuzzles him softly*
Oura: *laughs* now now, Velkyn, let him sleep...
Velkyn: *sticks her tongue out at her mate*
Pastel: *laughs at Velkyn's response* well, Oura, looks like your mate is kinda rebelious(sp?) at the moment
Kite: *chuckles, and walks away from the group, swinging two daggers*
Comet: *climbs up a tree*
An: ;_; Mou.......::looks for someone to talk to, or go off on an adventure with::
(( Now going to add this thread to my favorites. 3nodding ))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
((This is just an announcement to let you all know that I added a new roleplay map and key of Faetasia Island to the main page.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff