Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
My favorite books are anything with animals like; warriors, anything action/ conflicting, also sexual content stuff.... whee redface cat_3nodding
Some books I enjoy reading are the Harry Potter books, the Percy Jackson books, and Lord of the Rings.
Harry Porter and Carry On Mr Bowditch is my favorite books ever. smile

Learned Bookworm

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
I enjoy a variety of genres. My favourites are:

Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Conrad's Fate by Diana Wynne Jones (I'm partial to all her books, but that one is my favourite)
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie (again, partial to all her books but this one blew my mind clear out the back of my skull)
The Ever After High series (of books)
The Tale of Murasaki by Liza Dalby
Choclat by Joanne Harris

And....that's all I can think of for now...
I really love The Book Thief by Markus Zusak!

Ulric Wagner's Spouse

8,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
4laugh I love the millennium trilogy books heart

Any book from Anaiis Niin too

Quick Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Well, there are dozens of sci-fi and fantasy series that I love, but I'd have to say my favorite book was Lord in Two Worlds. It's a fantasy novel with Christian themes, and mixes religion with adventure in an astounding way. Even if you aren't Christian, I recommend the read.
all of my favorite books are by stephen king
Miss-Shade
Instead of people making a million of these, how about we all post in here what our favorite book is?

Here are some of mine:
The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Milk Run by Sarah Mlynowski

and hey, no spamming in here please?!

My favorite books are the Harry Potter books. Other books I enjoy are Of Mice and Men, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, To Kill a Mockingbird, and certain books I loved reading as a kid. biggrin
Harry Potter.
The Help.
Pride and Prejudice.
Little man
Little Women.
Hamlet.
The fault in stars
50 shades
My favorite book, or rather book series, is the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini.

Resilient Fairy

14,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ever since I was in elementary school, one of my greatest accomplishments was reading and finishing my first book. I read this book only once when I was in the 4th grade, completely by myself, which is why it was such a great achievement for me. It's called: The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn. It was probably one of the very first books to ever steal my heart, so I don't think I'll ever forget it. whee
The Road by Cormac Mccarthy is a favorite right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces