Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey do you know Vampire Academy??

I know what you think about the "vampire" word in the title is making you sick but this isnt bad, it's not what you think

They already made the movie for the book 1, and it will be released on February, 14 2014 in USA. You should check this trailer!!

Tell me what you think! smile

Intellectual Mage

7,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I loved the book series! I'm feeling so-so about the movie, mainly because I don't want the images of the characters ruined in my head. xp But I'll probably still go see it, I can't help it. smile

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know right!~ The book is awesome, I've read all the series like 7 times, It's all still in my head now xD but I think The movie is gonna be awesome, I dont care if theres not many people watch it, cause it's really worth watching it since I've read the books since i was like 13 LOL and I've been waiting for the movie and now it's finally happening rofl

Comrade

I love the VA & Bloodlines books <3
And I am super excited for the movie, it looks pretty good actually.
I have been a fan of the Vampire academy series for about a year now and it has tickled me to death! I love this book series!!!

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Have anyone already seen the early screening for Vampire Academy movie? I heard they had it in USA, some of the fan and non fan of the book saw the movie, but it hasnt done yet with the special effects and stuff, and the movie got pretty good responses!!

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
It's only my favorite series and I have all my books signed from where I've met Richelle twice. No biggy. sweatdrop
OMG I'M A BIG FAN OF VAMPIRE ACADEMY I'VE READ IT A LOT OF TIMES ALREADY heart heart heart
I've Been Reading These Since I Was 13 Lol I Absolutely Love Them. Im A Bit Cautious For The Movie But Hey I'll Give It A Shot smile

Shameless Gawker

I've read the whole series 2yrs ago and been reading the spin off bloodlines ever since
I like the book but I don't love it cause I don't really like Rose that very much and after she treated Adrian like a trash after she used his feelings for her for her own advantage let's just say she's one of my least favorite character cause of her inability to see anyone beyond her, Lissa and Dmitri. Although Ms. Mead did gave Adrian his own story, I still don't like how he was treated, I almost didn't finish the series cause of that until I found out about the spin-off with Adrian and his dry wits and deadpan remarks as the main guy protagonist. So on the scale of 1-10, I'll say 7.5

Here's another thing I don't get, the Dhampirs supposedly got their immunity to the sun from the human side in them and they don't need blood to survive while they got their superhuman ability from the Morois but how come the Morois are weak and needs protection from the Dhampirs?

Lastly, I probably won't watch the movie cause I don't like the casts, they didn't get most of it right and some characters are just meh. It'll prolly ruin the book more for me
Melancholic Delusion
''

Something I've been meaning to ask for a long time:

I recall how Normal Bullets would do Jack$hit against a Strigoi Elder or anything on their level+ or above, yes?

If 'Normal' Bullets will do Jack$hit against the likes of them if it hits them, couldn't someone contemplate using Anti-Magic bullets and aim for the skull?

I suspect that anyone with the right tools, equipment and gear like what's cited in the link could get very far in that world as long as they have common sense and know what the hell they're doing.

I recalled how in Frostbite, Normal bullets didn't work at all against a Strigoi Elder, but nobody ever asked about Anti-Magic bullets being used, before.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Vampire Academy series is so amazing, way better than Twilight. I'm a bit iffy about the movie since the actors were not my ideal cast, and I was pretty bummed out that some other dude was playing Dimitri instead of Ben Barnes. But overall, I'll give the movie a shot.
Rose Kuran
The Vampire Academy series is so amazing, way better than Twilight. I'm a bit iffy about the movie since the actors were not my ideal cast, and I was pretty bummed out that some other dude was playing Dimitri instead of Ben Barnes. But overall, I'll give the movie a shot.

At least the dude playing Dimitri's actually Russian, let's just be glad its the case actually.
I am not a purist, but I felt relieved in knowing this, actually.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Javier Cross
Rose Kuran

At least the dude playing Dimitri's actually Russian, let's just be glad its the case actually.

Ok, I just looked up this guy, and I have to admit that that was a wise choice.
Rose Kuran
Javier Cross
Rose Kuran

Ok, I just looked up this guy, and I have to admit that that was a wise choice.

That said, as noted that I'm not a purist, I can't believe I forgot Lissa was of Russian roots, apart from the surname. gonk
Casting regards aside, why am I so forgetful?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff