Welcome to Gaia! ::

**I AM NOT RACIST**

Why do African Americans get their own month?
Personally, I think that all the other races have accomplished more important things than black people. All they've done is do things FOR THESELVES. They stopped segregation, stopped slavery(kinda), and that's all I can think of.
Hispanics discovered a continent, made the foundation of Astronomy, and developed agriculture. Asians offered a lot to technology and philosophy, made silk, invented the early forms of transportation.
Don't even get me started on how much white people have done...

Lets make our voices be heard, and change this..Why don't Whites and Asians have their own month? If I can recall, I believe that Hispanics have their own month called "Hispanic Heritage Month" or some crap like that...

**I AM NOT RACIST**

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
black people have done a lot like oh i dunno were the first people that ever existed

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
What do we learn about in history class more often than anything else?...that's right, things white people have done, we don't need a white history month.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

I'm not even gonna engage in an argument, and quote the OP, she is obviously a troll.
Not racist? My a**.

hennybums's Queen

Cookie

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Not racist? You gotta be kiddin' me.
Obv troll is obvious.

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Troll detected. ! Hmm.. Lemme rant. emotion_dowant

Black people have done a lot for society. They have been less credited, thus I believe why who ever created the month.

Most important things we take for granted were invented.. Hmm.. Like the toilet, Traffic-Light.. May I include more?

And you say your not racist, do your research. How do you know if 'white' people stole the 'black' peoples' ideas?

Just saying. -.- The majority of all the topics on here are like this. Nothing is going to change, no matter how much you think this shouldn't be celebrated, black people still have done a lot for this civilization.
HEY BACK OFF! They invented peanut butter!

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't think I've ever found another thread that illustrated the need for Black History Month more than this one just did.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Green Heroine
**I AM NOT RACIST**

Why do African Americans get their own month?
Personally, I think that all the other races have accomplished more important things than black people. All they've done is do things FOR THESELVES. They stopped segregation, stopped slavery(kinda), and that's all I can think of.
Hispanics discovered a continent, made the foundation of Astronomy, and developed agriculture. Asians offered a lot to technology and philosophy, made silk, invented the early forms of transportation.
Don't even get me started on how much white people have done...

Lets make our voices be heard, and change this..Why don't Whites and Asians have their own month? If I can recall, I believe that Hispanics have their own month called "Hispanic Heritage Month" or some crap like that...

**I AM NOT RACIST**

I would really, really encourage you to learn, mature, go to school, become educated on these matters before you decide to communicate your thoughts on these matters.
Abducted and Probed
I'm not even gonna engage in an argument, and quote the OP, she is obviously a troll.
Not racist? My a**.
your rascist because you came in the thread to incite the OP troll
xOhhMajesticc

Black people have done a lot for society. They have been less credited, thus I believe why who ever created the month.

Most important things we take for granted were invented.. Hmm.. Like the toilet, Traffic-Light.. May I include more?

And you say your not racist, do your research. How do you know if 'white' people stole the 'black' peoples' ideas?

Just saying. -.- The majority of all the topics on here are like this. Nothing is going to change, no matter how much you think this shouldn't be celebrated, black people still have done a lot for this civilization.
how do you know that black people didnt steal mexican or white people ideas?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
How does one "discover" an already-inhabited continent? rolleyes

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
claim2fame
xOhhMajesticc

Hmm, because I did my research? Also Hispanic and Caucasian people have there own inventions they've made. Ever heard over Hispanic heritage month? And the majority of people in a history book are Caucasian. Does that answer your question?

I'm done, goodbye.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

claim2fame
your rascist because you came in the thread to incite the OP troll

Come back when you learn how to spell/communicate properly, hun. wink
xOhhMajesticc
claim2fame
xOhhMajes[size=18]Troll detected. ! Hmm.. Lemme rant. :

Black people have dMost important things we take for granted were invented.. Hmm.. Like the toilet, Traffic-Light.. May I include more?

Just saying. -.- The majority of all the topics on here are like this. Nothing is going tocivilization.
[/color:zmiqmy
zmiqmyhi:2="xOhhMajes[size=18][color=cyan]Troll detected. ! Hmm.. Lemme rant.[/color] :

[color=indigo][size=9]Black people have d[color=red][size=9]Most important things we take for granted were invented.. Hmm.. Like the toilet, Traffic-Light.. May I include more?[/size][/color]

[color=yellow][size=9]
[color=violet][size=9]Just saying. -.- The majority of all the topics on here are like this. Nothing is going tocivilization.[/size][/color][/size][/color][/size]

ps3 cant quote all quote,maybe you'll get quoted still,anyways you are wrong (Depending on our world history teacher's mutual knowledge &agendas)when i was taking world history,we studied asain dynasties(china&japan)arabian,jew and egyptian history as well as aztec and mayan history.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff