Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
When I went to prom last year, I went alone. I hadn't asked anyone nor had anyone asked me. sweatdrop
When I got there, I saw one of my best friends, Matt, pigging out on one of the tables. I really liked Matt a lot at the time and I knew that he didn't like me that way, but I was still into him. heart
I went out on the dance floor and danced for like half an hour. When my feet started to hurt, I came back to the table and took my shoes off. Matt was still eating.
I got mad, grabbed him, and made him dance. scream It took a while for him to loosen up, but he finally did and he turned out to be a pretty interesting dancer. dramallama The night came to stop at midnight when the administration turned the lights on and the music off, but I had fun. And so did Matt. That was how the night ended.

BTW, We matched! I was wearing a red dress and he had a red tie and vest. And we hadn't planned that at all.
I was dateless as well! Well..I went with three of my girl friends. We figured it would be more fun that way anyways. It was! I had the time of my life, and I danced for like four hours! My friend even met a guy there and they ended up dating!
I had a much better time at my senior prom where I went alone than when I went with someone for junior prom. Long story short, I refuse to be set up ever again. Much less drama when you and your friends go alone.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
I should of went alone and tried to have some fun that way. But everyone I knew had a date and I didn't want to feel awkward. o-o; xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff