Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love the sunshine?

No! 0.24107142857143 24.1% [ 27 ]
Yes! 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 18 ]
On occasion. 0.59821428571429 59.8% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Verloki

Yes with you, silly boy. Exactly as you commanded me to. -He twirled the boy into him, holding his body to his own and letting a hand rest gently on the mischievous spirit's hip. Whispering softly near his ear.- Only the once~ -He bit his lip as he led the smaller form into a slow dance, holding onto him firmly, sensuously. Being more than prepared to lead. He eased the boy into a sluggish turn, gazing down upon him with a nonchalant smile.- Mm, dancing is one of those little things I will never admit to enjoy. So this.. -He gave a small nod- .. Won't ever happen again.

-He slid his hand from the smaller creature's hip, up the length of his body, bringing it to lace his own fingers with his. His other hand still holding onto the other as he lowered himself to the boy's level with a dark, sultry gaze.-

....But you're so good at it. I didn't really mean to force you. *he began to pout but as Verloki dipped in he felt his face glow with warmth. Those touches and those beautiful eyes held him captured in place* Unnn? *he blinked wondering if the handsome male was about to.... ...he stared down at Verloki's lips, gripping the clothing on his back tighter* u///u

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

-He cringed inwardly for a moment, flattening his back against the wall. But his fondness for the obscure and mysterious was stronger than his restraint towards showy occultism. Eyes drawn to the blaze like moths to the flame. Glimmering like a brilliant fiery diamond in the flashes and flickers of the fire as the warm light licked at his face.-
Hmm~ Impressive. As far as runes go that's a very dangerous one. -He turned himself to face the same direction and carefully drew a line with a triangle in the empty air.- 'Thurisaz~ Causing anguish to women, misfortune makes few men cheerful~ Death's servant, the thorn is exceedingly sharp and an evil thing for any knight to touch~.'
Thurisaz is the devil's rune of fire, magical power, lustful temptation and the male's aggressive sexuality. Although it can be used for both chaos and protection it is discouraged to use it when experiencing emotions other than enthusiasm, due to the potential dangers of dealing with the strong rune whilst angry or scared.

*The strange creature tilts his head at the explorer's words* There are things I should mess with. Runes sound like one of those things. Oh... Why didn't I use this when you needed a light to read? *He hits his own head and sighs* I think my brain is broken. Then again, it was never fixed to begin with. *He swayed from side to side and smiled*

Beats reading tea leaves. -he laughed, lips pursing in awkward amusement.- Perhaps someday I shall open my own gates and invite you into my home. I am just not too keen on play-dates as they may ravage the house. The last thing I need is for guests to start pouring in, bringing their children and child-like minds to whip around objects labeled as extremely fragile and breakable. Although breaking out the darts and sedating you may be half the fun.

Oh, don't worry. I'm a great guest. I have my own food. I don't over stay my welcome. I smell nice. I try to follow orders to the letter. However, breaking out darts sound like fun. *He nods and laughs*

Ah, but a true host should please you with a cuisine so lavish you would want to consume and try the whole lot of divine edibles, no? -He leaned in to the engaging creature and narrowed his eyes with a purr- You really do ..? Have an interesting fragrance? -He closed his mouth, taking in a breath through his nose to gain an idea of the scent, wondering whether it was really nice, spicy, a special brand of after shave, perhaps seductive or some way of transforming sweat to create racing pheromones..-

So, what do you think? How do I smell? Good, I hope. *He heard a familiar voice and looked in the direction it came from* Oh, no! Not you again! Please don't steal anything else. *He sighed, thinking about the last encounter they shared*
Dante Alexander 1
So, what do you think? How do I smell? Good, I hope. *He heard a familiar voice and looked in the direction it came from* Oh, no! Not you again! Please don't steal anything else. *He sighed, thinking about the last encounter they shared*

Puh. But I brought scotch and am on a date with Verloki! *crosses his arms and sticks out his tongue* emotion_donotwant

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Puh. But I brought scotch and am on a date with Verloki! *crosses his arms and sticks out his tongue* emotion_donotwant

Oh, really? Is he aware of this date you're on? *raises an eyebrow*
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Does it matter what he says? I already declared we were. *nodnod*

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

I think it matters to him. *leans in and wags tail*
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Why would you care? Pfft- Ohwell .... He had to pay up for his scotch anyway? *smiles innocently*

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Why would you care? Pfft- Ohwell .... He had to pay up for his scotch anyway? *smiles innocently*

Hmm? What do you mean?
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

I went through all the effort to get him his favorite drink while you two were being lazy reclusives, I deserve date payment! >:3 *shakes fist*

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

I went through all the effort to get him his favorite drink while you two were being lazy reclusives, I deserve date payment! >:3 *shakes fist*

*grabs the other's fist and smiles* Now, now. Calm down, fiery one. *He leaned in and inhaled the other's scent* Interesting...
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

*grabs the other's fist and smiles* Now, now. Calm down, fiery one. *He leaned in and inhaled the other's scent* Interesting...

I-Interesting? *yelps and wiggles* > <;

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

Yes. Interesting. Appetizing, even.
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

Eep! *breaks loose* Nuuu I'm not. *backs away*
You can't eat me! You'll .... You'll get a tummy ache... And and and.... get even more fat!

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

Hmm? What do you mean?

You can't eat me! You'll .... You'll get a tummy ache... And and and.... get even more fat!

I won't eat you. Just want a bit of your blood. It's no worse than a pinprick. *He walks towards the thief, then stops in his tracks* Get even more fat? Even more fat? FAT?! I'M NOT FAT AT ALL!!! *His eyes glowed solid red*
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1
Infinity_Night
Dante Alexander 1

I won't eat you. Just want a bit of your blood. It's no worse than a pinprick. *He walks towards the thief, then stops in his tracks* Get even more fat? Even more fat? FAT?! I'M NOT FAT AT ALL!!! *His eyes glowed solid red*

V-V-Vampire! *Hides behind the strong looking Verloki, hoping that he hasn't turned into one. Taking a quick peek*

Verloki

Help! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas