On occasion. 0.59821428571429 59.8% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Demonic Spectator

Adrien Ludovic Gilles

I like the way you think.

User Image

A Demon and a Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Watches the other demon winging off. Resumes his own spider form and crawls back into the hidey-hole in the rock to sleep.*

Demonic Shounen

Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild

Can't believe I missed all of that! I watched my mum take a swig of vinegar thinking it was a bottle of water. I felt so bad for her but at the same time I laughed till I cried. Does that make me a horrible person? emo

*shakes head* I don't think so.

oh good C: she's fine now luckily. Her stomach was upset for a while. I can't wait for winter so we can come out of this cave. xD how do you feel about being in a cave?

I'm glad she's okay. Oh, I don't live in a cave. In fact, I'm not from this realm. The cave is nice, so far.

:O what's it like where you come from, shinigamisama?

Dark, demonic, jagged. You know about the Nitemare items, right? Well, I come from the same place. Also, I'm not really a shinigami, just a shapeshafter.

Distinct Member

Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild

Can't believe I missed all of that! I watched my mum take a swig of vinegar thinking it was a bottle of water. I felt so bad for her but at the same time I laughed till I cried. Does that make me a horrible person? emo

*shakes head* I don't think so.

oh good C: she's fine now luckily. Her stomach was upset for a while. I can't wait for winter so we can come out of this cave. xD how do you feel about being in a cave?

I'm glad she's okay. Oh, I don't live in a cave. In fact, I'm not from this realm. The cave is nice, so far.

Dark, demonic, jagged. You know about the Nitemare items, right? Well, I come from the same place. Also, I'm not really a shinigami, just a shapeshafter.

ah! *takes a Rubik's Cube from her pocket and gives it to you* you can keep it. Sometimes I think that cube is a demon, it always seems to torment me when I'm trying to get all the sides to be the same color. xD

Demonic Shounen

Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild

ah! *takes a Rubik's Cube from her pocket and gives it to you* you can keep it. Sometimes I think that cube is a demon, it always seems to torment me when I'm trying to get all the sides to be the same color. xD

*holds the cube and smiles* Thanks. I play with these and could never get all the colors right. Came close, but one corner was off. evil

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
A pale gentleman who hates the sun inviting me into a cave?

Not suspicious at all. I think I'll join you.
...but I may need to get some pants first - it is a bit chilly in here.

Distinct Member

Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild

*holds the cube and smiles* Thanks. I play with these and could never get all the colors right. Came close, but one corner was off. evil

I hear the best way to solve them is with algorithms.
My eye lids are so heavy I will need to sleep now. It was nice to meet you.
*curls up on the ground and falls asleep under the soft glow from your tiny body*

Supportive Friend

wont the tide come in and kill everyone?

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

yu senpai

"Shhh."

Supportive Friend

Adrien Ludovic Gilles
yu senpai

"Shhh."

ahh your where planing for that

Demonic Shounen

Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild
Dante Alexander 1
Misha Porselinchild

I hear the best way to solve them is with algorithms.
My eye lids are so heavy I will need to sleep now. It was nice to meet you.
*curls up on the ground and falls asleep under the soft glow from your tiny body*

Oh? Oops, I must sleep too. Got a job to do tomorrow. It was to meet you as well. Hehe, it was nice meeting you, everyone. *bows, pushes a rock close to you, hops on it and falls asleep*

Malevolent Fairy

31,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
I come bearing tea.

Lonely Vampire

Dante Alexander 1
Spooky-Fangula
Dante Alexander 1

Wittle Fox

*opens casket again*
sorry everyone. i must go for a bit. i promise to come back tho

*slips into coffin and lowers the lid*

See you around. *sits by the coffin and hums*

*opens coffin and sneaks out* what'cha humming? sounds nice.

...o.o ....glow sticks!!!!

Kawaii Spirit

13,050 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Lonely Vampire

Adrien Ludovic Gilles
yu senpai

"Shhh."

rofl

Formal Bloodsucker

I've Lived in Suffering and Anguish
Used and Tormented by Others.

*Sits on a large, smooth rock, giving her Wings a rest* Haaaaahh...I don't see Chompy around right now. Might as well take a rest here in the meantime...

Now that I'm free I'll turn it around...
See how the Others feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces