Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mister Monster Guy

She lifted her chin, "Come now. You know you fully deserved that one, Mister Monster. On the scale of jokes I would give that a solid 1."

The Werehog

Lithium Filth
I was not aware that there were mammals capable of reproducing without mating, or those capable of laying golden eggs :3

...Okay, that's a new one. ...And uh, please no demonstrations.

Seiji-ojisan
Just a hunch. xD So you're part of a harem now, huh? How's that workin' out for ya?

Captcha: glazed donut

Yep, and it's not that bad really. Well, not yet, knock on wood. And I'm liking the outfit, Seiji!

Kind Bookworm

Dr Sciurus

As the strange lady was pouring some iced tea into fancy, tall glasses, she caught a glimpse of a familiar, pale man in the shadows. Her near motherly care kicked in, as she rushed to the spot with easy steps, grabbing an umbrelly on the way. "What are you doing out here without that hat we discussed?" She pointed at him with the folded umbrella, as she spoke with an unusually harsh voice. "You are a doctor, and as one you ought to know better than to walk around like..." She paused for a brief moment, only now noticing just how lightly dressed the man was. "...Like that." With the hint of a sigh, she held out the umbrella.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
She pouted, "I dislike not knowing things..." The Phantom stole an exotic looking drink from one of the tables and sipped at it. Sure she could not taste a thing, but why break the illusion? "Oh yes, I am fully aware of that, Nefiriam." Let him ponder on that.

He chuckles at that, "You're adorable when you pout." A mischievous gleam appears in his eyes, his next words a soft purr for her ears only, "And if you start saying things like that, I may start getting ideas~"

Dangerous Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy
"Aw, you two are no fun." The werehog sticks his tongue out at Nef.

"I'm plenty fun, fur ball, just in more... Intimate ways."

Little Miss Shiny
Sees Master pass by, admires his belt for a moment, then looks away... "Wait, what?" Snaps back to look at the man's backside. His very bare backside. "...well then, this party just got... interesting." Tries very hard not to blush, or stare.

The dragon glances back at the girl, a sly grin on his face, "Is something the matter, pet?"

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mister Monster Guy
Yep, and it's not that bad really. Well, not yet, knock on wood. And I'm liking the outfit, Seiji!

Here's hopin' it stays that way. As long as it's not like an anime harem, it should be fine. 3nodding And thanks. *Very glad to have collected and kept so many Egyptian items over the years* I'm likin' yours too. ^^ Bet the ladies can hardly keep their hands off all that hedgehoggy hotness. xD
The Master -Anon

He chuckles at that, "You're adorable when you pout." A mischievous gleam appears in his eyes, his next words a soft purr for her ears only, "And if you start saying things like that, I may start getting ideas~"

This furthered her pout, "It is not suppose to be." She glanced at him trying not to shiver at his purr, "You always have ideas~"

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Phantom Anon

Suddenly there was a voice beside his ear. Having surveyed the immediate perimeter around him to be vacant, and not used to being snuck upon himself, Sciurus did the next logical thing. The surgeon almost jumped out of his skin, nearly having a heart attack and seriously upsetting his tray as he whirled around in alarm. "WHA-YADGA- Oh... You..."

The Werehog

Phantom Anon
She lifted her chin, "Come now. You know you fully deserved that one, Mister Monster. On the scale of jokes I would give that a solid 1."

"Are you sure? Cause I think you're in... De Nile!~" He grinned as he waited for a response. "...Don't make me bust out more Egypt puns, cause they're pretty... Pharaoh-cious."

Little Miss Shiny
"Whatever I want? Hmm... something fizzy, then. Yes, fizzy and... well, surprise me on the rest." Smiles brightly, only to tilt her head to the side in a bit of confusion. "Why would your bracelets do that?" OMFG I just about died when I read that! Poor Monster, all his bracelets always disappearing on him...

"One fizzy surprise, comin' up!" Monster ran off to the back, arriving again a minute later with a root beer float, then went to answering her question. "Beats me, it always happens when I touch gold circular things. Makes it hard to eat onion rings, let me tell you."

The Master -Anon
"I'm plenty fun, fur ball, just in more... Intimate ways."

"Speaking of intimate..." Monster looked down indignantly, his face turning a slight maroon. "Do I need to go get the shoe cannon?"

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Master -Anon
The dragon glances back at the girl, a sly grin on his face, "Is something the matter, pet?"
Looks up to see that sly grin and raises a brow, "Only the part where you called me 'pet'. Makes it sound like you're calling me a kitten." Resisting the urge to grin back.
Dr Sciurus

Suddenly there was a voice beside his ear. Having surveyed the immediate perimeter around him to be vacant, and not used to being snuck upon himself, Sciurus did the next logical thing. The surgeon almost jumped out of his skin, nearly having a heart attack and seriously upsetting his tray as he whirled around in alarm. "WHA-YADGA- Oh... You..."

An unseen force steadied the tray in your hand. The Phantom winced at your reaction having forgotten that some were unused to her sudden appearances. "My apologies."
Mister Monster Guy

"Are you sure? Cause I think you're in... De Nile!~" He grinned as he waited for a response. "...Don't make me bust out more Egypt puns, cause they're pretty... Pharaoh-cious."

She hit him over the head again, "I swear, only you would be sprouting such dreadful jokes." The Phantom shook her head in disbelief.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
"One fizzy surprise, comin' up!" Monster ran off to the back, arriving again a minute later with a root beer float, then went to answering her question. "Beats me, it always happens when I touch gold circular things. Makes it hard to eat onion rings, let me tell you."
"Ooh, thank you darling! This looks delicious!" Goes to take a sip, only to realize there's too much ice cream in the way of just drinking it like a normal beverage. "Um... how to I eat it, though?"

The Werehog

Seiji-ojisan
Here's hopin' it stays that way. As long as it's not like an anime harem, it should be fine. 3nodding And thanks. *Very glad to have collected and kept so many Egyptian items over the years* I'm likin' yours too. ^^ Bet the ladies can hardly keep their hands off all that hedgehoggy hotness. xD

-u- Oh yeah, I'm the life of the party~ Oh! Oh right, I'm supposed to be giving out drinks, you want anything, Seiji?

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
The Sweet Freak

{pfffft! I love you rofl }
Sciurus stared at the woman suddenly yelling and rushing and so not acting like the usual sweet woman he knew. "What... But I... I uh... But Egyptians didn't have sun hats..." He finished in a smaller voice. As she suddenly deflated he regained his confidence, striking an aristocratic pose with his tray. "Yes believe me, as a doctor I am most certainly aware I might be giving myself Melanoma. You, however, look stunning."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff