Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Consumer

Dr Sciurus
Message: Sciurus pressed himself into the shade as best he could as he scanned the crowd; looking

both for weakness as well as empty glasses and stomachs. Thankfully his personal region

was covered and the sash enveloped his shoulders. But the rest of him was bare for the

sun and world to devour. Any ideas he got about the people here would require quick

execution, and his own motion would be restricted. His complexion and lack of pigment

would probably make him pay later, but the hospital needed more blood, and these people

needed their food delivered. This new server position Even let him get as close to people

as he wished. So what if he got Melanoma later? If people couldn't be generous on their

own to donate blood, the 'good'surgeon would just have to help himself.

Spying one lovely specimen he made his way over, giving a slight bow and ignoring the sun

the best he could. "Greetings Madame. Anything I can get for you? The

bread is simply to die for."
the [Nightmare Doctor]

"O-Oh, hello! Since you recommend the bread, I can go with that. Thank you." They smile and nod, but look away quickly as a blush starts to streak across their face. Too much showing on that man, they swear he's gonna get burnt in no time.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Lily Von Ghoul

Sciurus gave her an innocent smirk as he produced a scalpel from somewhere. A dangerous glimmer in his pink eyes might have made one question if he was joking. "Very well then. Anything else I can get you?" He cut her a decent slice using the scalpel. Naturally it was a different one than the one he used for surgery.

The Sweet Freak

Damn. Well he hadn't been lying, but it had almost worked. He grudgingly took the umbrella, carefully balancing his platter all the while. "Fair enough, but I shall look rather silly, and You must promise to drink plenty of tea." Technically he supposed they had headdresses of a kind, but Sciurus had no idea where to find one, and really doubted it would help at this point

Kind Bookworm

piiza prince

"No problem, dear." She chuckled. "So what would the fair maiden like on this sunny day? Something cold? Something warm? Something sweet, perhaps?" She took out a gilded pen and a clipboard, ready to take notes.

The Werehog

(Another long post, ahoy.)

The Master -Anon
He smirks, "You're just jealous that my feet look better than yours."

"Psh, as if!" Monster looked away and folded his arms, still a little flustered. "You're a four, at best."

Lily Von Ghoul
Hmmm I'll take a martini, please.
Dirty.

...Martinis can be dirty? ;>~> Is that a term or do you literally want me to dump sand in your drink... or something?

Phantom Anon
"It is your own fault~"

Monster raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey, I'm not the grouchy ghost here."

Seiji-ojisan
Oh, yeah, I'll have a.... *Recalls this party is hosted by that mistress lady* ...Y'know what, I'm good. Thanks, though. ^^;; *Has had some experience taking drinks prepared by crazy women*

Well, suit yourself. It's warm out, though, how about a water at least?

Little Miss Shiny
"Thank you again, darling. I was wondering how one was supposed to drink something like this." Takes the utensil and gets herself a spoonful of the fizzy, root beer-y ice cream. "Mmm, delicious..." And what was that? Oh yes, she was definitely purring. Over the float.

"Heh, glad you like it-" Monster paused as he heard her purring. "...Was that you?"

Heart Consumer

The Sweet Freak

"Hm...what do you recommend?" they ask, smiling sheepishly.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Outside of the structure that this party is being held in, people could clearly hear the rumble of a diesel engine. It's not nearly loud enough to disrupt conversations, but it's still audible. The F-350 that it's powering rolls through the sand leaving clear ruts behind them. The pickup then turns into an empty patch of sand near the party, and the two occupants of the crew cab step out.

From the driver's side steps Aveline: a 5' 7" tall human in drow skin with a medium-large build, straight medium-brown hair that reaches her collarbone, and typical brown irises (or iri). For clothing, she has on a pair of blue denim shorts that fall to her kneecaps, and are about a size too big, a black tee (two sizes too big) with Ghazkull Mag Urk Thraka on the front, with her shorts being held up by a simple black leather belt that holds the holster and mag pouches for her Glock 17, with gray and white sneakers protecting her feet from the hot sand..

From the passenger side steps Thurgood, Aveline's big brother, who stands four inches taller, with the same shade of hair, only shorter, that he doesn't comb at all. Unlike his little sister, his black tee has nothing on it, and he has full-length gray jeans on, but the same style black belt holding up the holsters and mag pouches for his two Colt M1811s, and black boots protect his feet.

Not saying anything right now, the two human siblings in drow (blue) skin enter the party wherever everybody else is.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

"Heh, glad you like it-" Monster paused as he heard her purring. "...Was that you?"
"Was what me?" Enjoys another spoonful of float, makes another purring sound. "This is fabulous! What is it?"

The Werehog

Little Miss Shiny
"Was what me?" Enjoys another spoonful of float, makes another purring sound. "This is fabulous! What is it?"

Monster watched her closely, "Well it's just root beer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream- THAT!" Monster quickly pointed at her as she began to purr.

Kind Bookworm

Dr Sciurus

She tried her hardest not to burst out laughing as he struggled with the umbrella and tray, as it would have ruined what little credibility she might have had entirely, though it did look rather hilarious. "I do believe that you would look quite a bit sillier in the shade of a boiled lobster, dear. Would you not agree?" She was beginning to sound a lot kinder, as per usual.

piiza prince

"What I recommend?" She blinked behind the mask, not used of being asked what she enjoyed. "We do have a rather fine selection of tea... Both iced and warm, for whichever you may prefer." She nod with delight. "Though if you rather have something alcoholic, there is some lovely whisky and coke waiting to be poured."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
Monster watched her closely, "Well it's just root beer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream- THAT!" Monster quickly pointed at her as she began to purr.
Jumps at the sudden pointing, nearly spilling her precious float. "What? what? What are you pointing at me for?"

Dangerous Sweetheart

Little Miss Shiny
"Yes but so does bread. What else have you got?"

He holds out the tray he has been carrying, his face now impassive, "I have a variety of wines if you are interested."

Mister Monster Guy
"Psh, as if!" Monster looked away and folded his arms, still a little flustered. "You're a four, at best."

He laughs, "Oh, good~ Means mine still rank higher than yours, fluffy."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Quote:
In a game of Egyptian fun

They serve and they gift
And may come with a twist

But it's best if you come along
So come and play
Do not delay
The thrills may not last long

Would you like a drink?
As the handcuffs go clink?
Please have some snacks
Now there's no turning back

You'll dissapear until November
As you have an enjoyable day
Just be sure to remember
Not all of the anons are safe
the [Nightmare Doctor]

-shivers- I swear you spooky anons really know how to, well... spook it up! Thank you for the warning, Nightmare Doctor, I shall certainly be keeping an eye out for any handcuffs and questionable beverages!

Heart Consumer

The Sweet Freak

They smile and cover their mouth to hide a giggle. This miss, whoever she was, was pretty cute. No matter what hid behind that mask. "Maybe some whiskey? Thank you, and if you want, you may join me!" They smile at her warmly.

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dr Sciurus
Lily Von Ghoul

Sciurus gave her an innocent smirk as he produced a scalpel from somewhere. A dangerous glimmer in his pink eyes might have made one question if he was joking. "Very well then. Anything else I can get you?" He cut her a decent slice using the scalpel. Naturally it was a different one than the one he used for surgery.

-Takes the slice of bread biting into it-
Mmmm pretty good.

Do you have jam or butter?

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Once inside, the siblings look around and are amazed at how classy this party is, and in constrast, how classy they aren't.

"Hey bro, you might actually get lucky tonight," Aveline tells Thurgood while nudging him with her elbow.

"Oh please. My first sexual encounter will be with a 450-pound gangbanger either inside, or just outside of prison, against my will, that will force me to s**t in a bag for the rest of my life. I'm sure you'll be riding bareback tonight, but he probably won't be a horse, and you probably won't be going much of anywhere," Thurgood replies.

"Well, there's something wrong with that assumption though..."

"Yeah: you'll never willingly take any of your own clothes off in front of anybody else, including that one female gynecologist."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff