Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I know you're not around right now, but we need to talk. Heart to heart. Winged Princess to.. beach goddess. It's about a boy who's in love with you. Jahmez Bleakstone. I heard what happened. I realize you're mad. I realize you want apology. Hear me out.

So it was a picture of a chalk outline. You know what though? That picture came from the heart. You know, most places would find that piece as abstract. If I had a crush of my own I would gladly accept a gift no matter how creepy it may be. Why? Because they didn't have to give me a gift.

I see the way you look at him. I see the way he looks at you. You two are in LOVE. Why not give the boy another chance, will you?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I invited Jolie to come to the party where he's at. I hope she comes, I think it's the only thing that's going to cheer him up! Ever since they had that fight....

Sometimes those who don't know how to give a good gift give something they themselves like. heart

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
`Hydro
I invited Jolie to come to the party where he's at. I hope she comes, I think it's the only thing that's going to cheer him up! Ever since they had that fight....

Sometimes those who don't know how to give a good gift give something they themselves like. heart

Exactly! It wasn't Jahmez's fault at all.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
...Anyone else reminded of the Dolly Parton song?
Arlette Mori
I know you're not around right now, but we need to talk. Heart to heart. Winged Princess to.. beach goddess. It's about a boy who's in love with you. Jahmez Bleakstone. I heard what happened. I realize you're mad. I realize you want apology. Hear me out.

So it was a picture of a chalk outline. You know what though? That picture came from the heart. You know, most places would find that piece as abstract. If I had a crush of my own I would gladly accept a gift no matter how creepy it may be. Why? Because they didn't have to give me a gift.

I see the way you look at him. I see the way he looks at you. You two are in LOVE. Why not give the boy another chance, will you?

/crosses her arms

What happened between Jahmez and me is like, none of your business. Like, who are you anyway?

Who said I'm in l-love with him?! sweatdrop

I like, came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now!

Anyway, if Jahmez wants to talk to me, he can like, do that himself instead of sending his girlfriends to do it for him!

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
Arlette Mori

/crosses her arms

What happened between Jahmez and me is like, none of your business. Like, who are you anyway?

I, like came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now!

Anyway, if Jahmez wants to talk to me, he can like, do that himself instead of sending his girlfriends to do it for him!

Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you for using those words in the same sentence.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
That's my lil bro you're talking about Jolie!!! *cries in corner*
Eurydice Evyn
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
Arlette Mori

/crosses her arms

I, like came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now!

Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you for using those words in the same sentence.

Oh my gosh, are you like, the Dean's apprentice or something? Get out of my face!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

Oh hun there's no worry. A lot of people laid witness to him being a bit love-sick and wanted to help him out. You're right people shouldn't try to be matchmakers.

Jahmez has been fairly dedicated to you and many have been dedicated in having him gather the courage of talking to you.

So, rest easy, grab a drink and enjoy yourself.
What is this squabbling about, hm? emotion_eyebrow

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
Eurydice Evyn
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
Arlette Mori

/crosses her arms

Oh my gosh, are you like, the Dean's apprentice or something? Get out of my face!

That square? Pfft, nah, I just had like, fifty cones of ice cream and a pair of handcuffs. I wanna use them.
I can see noises! emotion_kirakira
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
/crosses her arms

I like, came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now!

I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think that chalk outline would come from a box. Trunks usually carry treasure. Not....things like that...

I did not ask anyone to hound you. Are you really accusing me of this? Do I look like someone who would send others to do my bidding?
Sheshira
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

Oh hun there's no worry. A lot of people laid witness to him being a bit love-sick and wanted to help him out. You're right people shouldn't try to be matchmakers.

Jahmez has been fairly dedicated to you and many have been dedicated in having him gather the courage of talking to you.

So, rest easy, grab a drink and enjoy yourself.

Y-you're lying! Please don't do this, I'm like... I can't.

I... I'll do that, yeah.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
What is this squabbling about, hm? emotion_eyebrow

Jolie came out for a good time sir but was feeling attacked. I've decided to go with the route of plying her with drinks because they almost always guarantee a good time. But she and Jahmez will work it out sure enough now about.. us... ehehehehehehe wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff