Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
i want all of the sequin ones and have only been gifted a checkered top so yeah kinda mad rn

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Flux
I don't like it either, would have been better to throw them in a Swtichem beach edition game.

This

Fated Paladin

I was super bummed out to hear that. I've always loved the sequined bottoms and I always use them, so I was happy to see them in new colors. I especially want the purple ones, but I'm not so good with social events like this. :C

Galactic Designer

Kether Taninniver

User ImageUser Image

~Your avatar is really neat. =]~

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like that set too, well all we can do is cross our fingers.

Invisible Lunatic

22,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sigh.. I am no good at popularity contests like this. It is sad that all the item grants for this are completely based on who likes you.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
interesting. I wonder how you get gifted. o_o

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
suishohatake
Flux
I don't like it either, would have been better to throw them in a Swtichem beach edition game.

This

that could be fun but I rarely get past level 6 in those games

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would like the items but it feels awkward to force out posts just as an attempt to get them.

Thirteenth Rogue

Waiting for a NPC to notice you is not easy... and having to hold a chat for a while and make them like you is even harder.

It's great that there's a face behind the NPCs and not just a bot. But, more than the super-rare gifting, am worried about wasting human resources on chatting and gifting one by one.

Original Genius

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
diet otaku
i want all of the sequin ones and have only been gifted a checkered top so yeah kinda mad rn

How do you get gifted? I havent gotten any items yet =/

Thirteenth Rogue

sakurawolf14
diet otaku

Apparently post enough and well enough for a NPC to notice you and gift you an item. Since it seems like behind the NPC there's a person, we need to engage in conversation with them... or post something interesting.

Original Genius

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
Hiallina
sakurawolf14
diet otaku

Apparently post enough and well enough for a NPC to notice you and gift you an item. Since it seems like behind the NPC there's a person, we need to engage in conversation with them... or post something interesting.

ahhh okies ^^ thanks heart

Thirteenth Rogue

sakurawolf14
Hiallina
sakurawolf14
diet otaku

ahhh okies ^^ thanks heart

You're welcome. And good luck! wink

Dapper Capitalist

14 hours and not one gift/item collected for me. I've been here all day, multiple threads, multiple NPC chats.. nothing.. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff