Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
A real lady wouldn't be caught dead here. Speaking of, how did I end up here in the first place...?

-takes her hand and kisses it-

I would think that ladies of good character would be down here. People like you, diamonds in the ruff

These bloody chains really do set the mood. Perhaps you could show me what I'm missing out on in life. The hooligans upstairs are a little more than tipsy. I need a new crowd to hang out with.

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell
A real lady wouldn't be caught dead here. Speaking of, how did I end up here in the first place...?

You came in here to help protect the poor, innocent ladies that wonder on in here. Just like me. 8D

These guys in this chat seem a bit off. Perhaps maybe I *should* be your knight in shining, mostly revealing, armor.

The more revealing the armour, the more armour class you get. o: If nothing else, fantasy books have taught me that! 8D

I can be your quirky and sexually confused sidekick with awesome magical summoning abilities that will eventually become a fantastic plot point later on.

Yep. I see a Xena remake.

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

You came in here to help protect the poor, innocent ladies that wonder on in here. Just like me. 8D

These guys in this chat seem a bit off. Perhaps maybe I *should* be your knight in shining, mostly revealing, armor.

I am not off. I am simply the biggest ladies man this side of gaia

What a heart breaker o:
BrokenxBell
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell

-takes her hand and kisses it-

I would think that ladies of good character would be down here. People like you, diamonds in the ruff

These bloody chains really do set the mood. Perhaps you could show me what I'm missing out on in life. The hooligans upstairs are a little more than tipsy. I need a new crowd to hang out with.

-stands up and twirls her into his arms, placing his mouth next to her ear- I would love to

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

"ehehe... I-i-i'm only a-a little off ehehehe..."

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

The more revealing the armour, the more armour class you get. o: If nothing else, fantasy books have taught me that! 8D

I can be your quirky and sexually confused sidekick with awesome magical summoning abilities that will eventually become a fantastic plot point later on.

You and me can write a bad romance emotion_dowant
BrokenxBell
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

What a heart breaker o:

You don't break hearts, I juggle them, haven't dropped one yet

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

At least someone admits it. Honesty really is the best policy. You sir, have won points with me.

Magical Pumpkin

8,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

What a heart breaker o:

Now that's a line I haven't heard in awhile...

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic

You and me can write a bad romance emotion_dowant

Don't give me that poker face. Let's just dance. 8D
Illyn
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
BrokenxBell

What a heart breaker o:

Now that's a line I haven't heard in awhile...

I do try to be original!

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BrokenxBell
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

At least someone admits it. Honesty really is the best policy. You sir, have won points with me.

Amen. Honesty is one of the things I look for in a guy. Good on you, Uchiha.
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

Amen. Honesty is one of the things I look for in a guy. Good on you, Uchiha.

Eh I wouldn't tell people about my twisted mine till I knew them better, So I go with being sane

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
BrokenxBell
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

I-I did? y-yes! I-i g-get points w-w-with attractive l-ladies! *gives small smile*
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

I-I did? y-yes! I-i g-get points w-w-with attractive l-ladies! *gives small smile*

Good job, though I think those were points of respect, WHICH ARE BETTER

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces