Welcome to Gaia! ::

BrainyBulbasaur
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrainyBulbasaur
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx

"Sit with me and be enlightened, young padawan."

*gulps* "O-ok." *Look at Brainy up and down in awe thank a woman would talk to me, a woman like THAT.* "So uh, w-why are you here in t-the basement, ehehe.?"

"I got bored of watching my noob friends play Call of Duty so I stumbled down here."

I'm going to leave you two alone

Magical Pumpkin

8,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This seems to be the liveliest group so far... wink

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
BrainyBulbasaur
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
BrainyBulbasaur
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx

"Sit with me and be enlightened, young padawan."

*gulps* "O-ok." *Look at Brainy up and down in awe thank a woman would talk to me, a woman like THAT.* "So uh, w-why are you here in t-the basement, ehehe.?"

"I got bored of watching my noob friends play Call of Duty so I stumbled down here."

"Ah, so um, you don't mind the lovel- *stops self from finishing word* you don't mind the b-blood on the walls ehehehe?"
Illyn

-twirls her into his arms and takes her hand, kissing it softly- Welcome to the party

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
Illyn

-twirls her into his arms and takes her hand, kissing it softly- Welcome to the party

*watches in awe* "I must take notes... emotion_jawdrop

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What's going on down here? :3
Miss Ionic

I was just showing the ladies a good time, you are free to try and hook up with the next one

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
A real lady wouldn't be caught dead here. Speaking of, how did I end up here in the first place...?

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
Miss Ionic

I was just showing the ladies a good time, you are free to try and hook up with the next one

You want me to hook up with ladies? Eh, all right. Might as well. Men are overrated anyway. 8D

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BrokenxBell
A real lady wouldn't be caught dead here. Speaking of, how did I end up here in the first place...?

You came in here to help protect the poor, innocent ladies that wonder on in here. Just like me. 8D
BrokenxBell

-takes her hand and kisses it-

I would think that ladies of good character would be down here. People like you, diamonds in the ruff
Miss Ionic
Adeptus Umbra Apophis
Miss Ionic

You want me to hook up with ladies? Eh, all right. Might as well. Men are overrated anyway. 8D

Actually I thought you were dude because of your coat and the way your hands were XD

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

You came in here to help protect the poor, innocent ladies that wonder on in here. Just like me. 8D

These guys in this chat seem a bit off. Perhaps maybe I *should* be your knight in shining, mostly revealing, armor.

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Adeptus Umbra Apophis

Actually I thought you were dude because of your coat and the way your hands were XD

I live to confuse both genders, lawl! XD

I refuse to change my avatar because the skin I have will go away if I do, haha.
BrokenxBell
Miss Ionic
BrokenxBell

These guys in this chat seem a bit off. Perhaps maybe I *should* be your knight in shining, mostly revealing, armor.

I am not off. I am simply the biggest ladies man this side of gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces