Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

Fenrael felt elated that he actually believed him then suddenly that elated feeling was choked by a skipped heart beat and fear. yeah he was right Iris was still in danger she only left the shop to do little things she would go back. eating his food in five bites flat he threw the money that was in his pocket on the table grabbed Conners arm and took off through the doors and into the street they were far from the shop he just hoped he could get there if Luna did plan to spring a surprise on them tonight. "I need you to teach me that warp spell or what ever you call it." he said still running towards the shop.

"Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors"

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"I have all the princes that will save me" Conrad chuckled quietly to himself "haha burned by a book" he muttered who ever was trying to court her in the next room was failing dramatically stretching still dagger in hand he heard the gentleman call his name from the other room. bringing his stratch to a halt he crossed his arms it wasn't like he really needed to answer a stranger. If this person wanted to talk they could come to his little nesting spot around the table bearing gifts of sweets.

User Image

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

"WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE ME FOR?" !!

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown
                ⊴⊴⊴Broken contracts bleed Snitches get stitches

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Being dragged behind Fenris Conner tried to think but couldn't remember how to do the spell. Something about knowing where you were going and clicking your heels?
            "I cannot think of anything rushing around like this! Plus, all of my spells are in that sho-....."
            Conner stopped short and grabbed Fenris's shoulder pulling him to him As Luna waved from the door of the shop. She had appeared out of thin air it seemed. Smiling at the two she waved her little floral hand bag at them in greeting.
            "Boys! Hello Darlings!It's getting late what are you doing out in the dark?"
            The street lights at the opposite end of the street flickered as the tension grew, the fizzing pop of magic bristling the back of Conner's neck. Strong old magic recklessly splashing and churning like a river flooding in a storm, it's current getting stronger with each second. The under toe unforgiving.
            "Luna?" Conner seemed taken aback. Even without his magic he could sense something heavy and choking in the air.

╚════════════════════╝
              And I feel as if time as stood still for me x And it just passes me by x ×forward march x
              And I feel as if time as stood still for me x And it just passes me by x ×forward march x

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

Fenris looked at the old woman who appeared out of nowhere and came to a halt he bit his lip put on his best poker face and said with a sly grin wrapping a hand around Conners shoulder to ease up the tension. "you know out for a stroll doing guy stuff with Conner he needed a day out ya know? Is Iris in I thought we could go out and have a couple pints of ale and enjoy a night out. She's always in her books IRIS!" he called from outside "Hey come join us!" he knew Luna knew he was playing dumb but what she didn't know what Conner knew because she hoped that Conner didn't know what fenris told what he knew of her thus keeping her at bay because she would keep up this old lady act until Conner saw different. Right? "Is she busy?"

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iris ☪

☩ Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen? ☩

User Image

( Click for theme song! X3 )

User Image

Oh! that my young life were a lasting dream!
My spirit not awakening, till the beam
Of an Eternity should bring the morrow.
Yes! tho' that long dream were of hopeless sorrow,
'Twere better than the cold reality
Of waking life, to him whose heart must be,
And hath been still, upon the lovely earth,
A chaos of deep passion, from his birth.

☆ →Silently she sat there at the counter tending to the small bear in her arms before she heard the man at the table call out to someone who was in the kitchen, she had spotted him earlier but... Well he was a friend of Fenrael and she didn't seem the harm of leaving him. Slowly she stood up and blinked between the open kitchen door and the unknown man before walking over to the door and peaking inside of it, for a moment she was simply staring at him rather confused then she smiled, "He is right, I made some cake and tea, hes waiting on the boys to return so you can help your self." There was that moment though when Iris couldn't help but feel her heart jump in her chest, not of that stupid feeling she had with Fenrael but because something was very wrong. Iris only nodded towards Conard and then returned to hold the hurt bear in her arms, her head was bowed allowing her hair to fall into her face covering it slightly, then she gulped, a little bit nervous. It was the first time in a while this emotion took hold of her but her eyes glanced around the shop and she felt her heart lighten at the sight of the many books that lined the shelf, now all nice and clean. Then her eyes landed on the man and she lowered them to the papers in front of her showing a few sells that happened that day, her lips were dry and her throat felt like she hadn't drank anything in days! The bear in her arms nervously looked up at her but she smiled a strained smile, "Are you here to kill me then?" She asked softly, replying to the unknown man about his wolf comment. If she were to die there was only one thought in her head, what about the books. Iris had given up on anything else, she had just found a friend in Fenrael but not enough to even make a impact on him, Conner... Well she was sure he hated her for some reason and Luna... Luna would be sad probably, it meant the book store would get dirty again.

☆ →Softly she heard the male outside call her name and Iris grip tighten on the bear before she bowed her head and slowly stood up, the bear in her arms wiggled about slightly and Iris felt her heart pounding in her chest. In each book a prince had came to save her, a prince had showed up at the last moment and the princess was saved! It was just like the rest of the books she had read, a prince had come to save her and yet, her heart felt so heavy in that moment. The black stain from where the old black spell book that once possessed her shined in the darkness of the shop and Iris locked eyes with the creature that was now seemingly stalking her as a prey. It was nothing more than a creature, for a moment silence came between them and then Iris spoke, "I remember reading about you..." Came her words, "The book was a very old language but... Your a type of monster right?" She whispered, unsure of her own words as she stood there just out of his reach, she could run and leave the shop behind but she couldn't, her world was tied to those books now, there was nothing else left for her. Gently she moved to walk around the counter and stood just a few feet from the door with her heart pounding, Fenrael was out there calling for her, Conner probably to, but the tension that was there was to much for herself to handle! Then Iris eyes widen and she smiled at the thing, "'Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't care, this isn't my shop I only work here! Conrad Fenrael is outside~" A spin on the heel of her foot and Iris simply started to ignore everyone around her, however, her hand was easing towards one of the small spell books she found a while back when cleaning, a small spell wouldn't hurt if he attacked her right?

But should it be- that dream eternally
Continuing- as dreams have been to me
In my young boyhood- should it thus be given,
'Twere folly still to hope for higher Heaven.
For I have revell'd, when the sun was bright
I' the summer sky, in dreams of living light
And loveliness,- have left my very heart
In climes of my imagining, apart
From mine own home, with beings that have been
Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen?

User Image

( OoC:...)
Contract: None
With:
Quote:
Dannie Yoko
Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

"IRIS! Hey! Get your head out of the books and lets go!" he called "you said you wanted to stay with me right?" could she hear him? "is she still inside?" he asked thinking that luna would probably lie even if she was.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Conrad jumped up "Fenris?" he hit his knee on the table and groaned breathing through his teeth "why don't they make these things bigger!" getting up from the table he walked into the other room seeing the three of them in the main room Conrad smiled "Looks like we're having a party!" he felt everyone's aura in the room it was heavy unspoken words between all of them. he then looked at the old woman and the silver haired man "who are you?" he asked his dagger was still being twisted between his fingers as he stared at them questioningly. He had a twisted expression on his face as he cocked his head questioningly. he knew that iris was the treat lady of the shop so she had a reason to be there.

User Image

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
❝ჷhadows are my ჷubjects
ჷnitches get ჷtitches❝

████████【】███████████████

Bali only smiled at the girl,"Oh?" standing up he walked over to the girl and played with her hair behind her. Letting the locks fall through his fingertips,"I never said I would harm the little princess,My lass certainly is a little princess with such lovely hair." looking over her shoulder and out the window he saw Conner and Fenris standing with Luna. The plan was in motion, soon there would be nothing to do but enjoy what was happening.
"And you've read stories about me Lass? A monster you say?" chuckling he leaned forward and kissed her cheek gently.
"I'm not the boogie man miss, I would be more afraid of the evil you cannot see in the world then what you can." nodding towards the people outside he smiled,"Not everything is like a fairy tale. Not everything is right in books."
Rubbing Her shoulders Bali took a step back and walked back over to the table taking a cake up and eyeing it like it was the strangest thing he had ever seen he reluctantly took a nibble off the corner. Placing it back on the table he purred a little as the two wolves finally came out of hiding. their black coats glistening in the stores lights. They circled around and sat besides their master waiting, tails flipping from side to side. Conner and Fenris would be taken care of by Luna. Bali could wait for orders like the good dog he was.
"I am called many names in your books.....But you can call me Bali, Love. That is the name my current master has given me."

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iris ☪

User Image

User Image

☆ →Her hand twitched when he touched her hair and her body seemed to freeze up at his words, the tips of her fingers so close to the old leather book that was simply begging for her at that moment. Slowly her hands fell to her sides and she stood there, looking down at the books that stood there in silence around her, eyeing the person who had been keeping them up, the silence eating away at Iris inner mind. It was true, not everything was in books, she didn't know love, she didn't know friendship and she didn't know how to defend her self but she stood there simply staring up at the books that towered above her. Clenching her hands into fist she turned and looked at the three beast that stood in front of her, a simply order was what they appeared to be waiting on and Iris seemed to be the next target, her eyes flickered for a moment with a mixture of confused emotions and she gulped. With a jump, she felt the soft fur of the patched up bear going to stand in front of her, it's wrapped arms stretched out in front of her making her eyes slightly widen before she looked up at the man in front of her. Standing there Iris found her self in deep thought before she closed her eyes tightly and looked away from the other, she didn't want to fight, she didn't want to stay there and watch as the books around her slowly disappeared because of a stupid fight! "Beli..." She whispered softly, her lips moving slightly before she gave him a small smile, almost sweetly, and took a step forward, the bear taking a step forward to stop her but Iris went to stand in front of him, the wolves at his side growling at her, and she placed a hand on his cheek before she smiled up at him, it was silent between them but she placed her face close against his only to smile and kiss the tip of his nose, "Good dog." It was as if she were teasing him! And yes a part of her was but she turned and walked over to her bear picking him up in her arms.

☆ →Withou waiting she hurried from the shop, well more like walked out of it, and blinked at the group of people that had gathered out there, the bear already tense in her arms while the air easily read tension. Standing just behind Luna, Iris tilted her head to the side, the door to the shop slowly closing behind her while the bell slowly faded and she blinked over at Fenrael and Conner, "Oh you two... Theres a silver hair man inside waiting for you two." She wasn't sure if that was true or not but she gave a small smile to them and a light blush before she glanced at Luna, still unaware of what was happening when she simply stood there confused.

User Image

With:
Quote:
Dannie Yoko
Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown

Setting his jaw Conner walked over to Luna, questions running through his head.
            "What is going on Luna?" looking at the old woman Conner was on edge.
            "Could you stop yelling please? I'm sure Iris is fine." he patted Fenris on the back trying to soothe him.
            "Luna....What?"

The old woman cocked her head to the side and looked at Fenris,"Boys, Boys! Why are you yelling? I may be old but I'm not deaf." walking over to the boys she focused on Fenris. Her smile bright as ever as she came closer,"Fen-Fen Darling! Why are you acting so strangly to me? Your hurting poor Luna's feelings." the woman reached out and touched Conner's hand patting it as she pulled the other man towards her. Her white hair in a messy bun that was falling out like it always was. Conner froze when she touched him, something seemed so...so off about her. The Old woman raised her hand and held it out to Fenris, offering to lead him.
            "Come on Darling. Let's all go inside for sme tea yes? Iris surely is waiting for her Knights in shining armour right? Especially you Fenris. She is so excited about leaving her with you. I am so happy Connie was so willing to help you escape your pasts and move on."

Conner looked at Fenris,"Wh-What is she talking about Fenris? I thought that you were-.."
            "Conner he doesn't want you silly duck." Luna said holding up something in her hand,"And it's a breech of contract for you to be able to touch silly. Don't think I didn't notice. Snitches get Stitches and all love. I'm sure you Understand."

╚════════════════════╝

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

Fenris's heart jumped at the sight of Iris she was okay! "Hey! come join us, I-" he then corrected himself "we wanted to take you with us" before he could take the girl and run he felt Luna get angry the hair on the back of his neck started to rise as she touched Conner "No I-" he got it now she was trying to keep Conner under her thumb "How do you know what I want you old hag" he growled "Conner your wanted don't let her think your less then what your real worth is. Iris come on lets go the three of us have things to do" taking Conner by the arm he pulled the ring master towards him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder "sorry lady, these kids need to know how to live and break a few rules that shop after all will be mine some day its time to make some changes. We'll have tea some other time." walking past her with Conner he slipped Iris's hand in his and smiled "you kept me waiting come on" he started to walk away from Luna maybe baring his backside as they all walked away would be enough of a F*ck you to get her to stop plotting what she was plotting he didn't trust her and he wouldn't let her near them. Suddenly Conrad poked his head out the door "Fenris wait! I'll go too if your not sticking around" he ran past Luna to follow up slipping his dagger in his boot to take off after them. Fenris sighed he wasn't expecting Conrad to be there also... Who else would show up? This shop was like bringing a moth to a flame damn near impossible to get away from without being blinded and incinerated by your false senses. "fine" he muttered not able to look him in the eye. "just...don't do go flying off the handle" Fenris said knowing Conrads personality too well.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown

Conner felt something tingling up his arm. His gloves feel uncomfortable and hot. Something was wrong, horribly, painfully, wrong. Pulling off one of his gloves quickly still behind Fenris he felt the blistering burning sensation move up his hand. His scars started to climb up his hands again. Doubling over in pain,Conner fell to his knees pushing Iris and Fenris far away from him.
            "Get going! Make sure Iris is safe!" He yelled

Luna smiled snapping her fingers over her head."It's time to pay up Connie dear. Sorry for this, I really am. But it seems you've worn out your usefulness and Bali needs to take care of his pack too." Luna giggled as her magic unmasked. the lights on the street flickered and went out leaving anyone on the block in total darkness.
            ╚════════════════════╝

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

Fenris watched as Conner fell to his knees in pain he was hoping he would be able to leave with everyone untouched by Luna's Poisonous magic. Snitches get stitches should have been his first clue why didn't he see it when she said it. "Conrad!" Fenris called out. Conrad lit up the darkness like a match revealing the creatures in the shadows his eyes a flaming read. Fenris ran and grabbed Conner "whats wrong?" was this his contract breaking? was it because he knew? "Your a raging b***h you know that an old crotchety hag with nothing better to do then pick and break souls whats your story for being such an uber cancerous sore in my side?" Fenris could go on for hours how much he loathed this old woman he wish he had never met "you really want to start something? Just to feed your little wolfy pack? Get a life" Fenris started to get pissed off just staring at her Conrad get Conner and Iris and get as far away from here as possible. Conrad didn't say a word he didn't even bat an eye lash. taking off his shirt to wrap it around Conner Conrad had a scowl on his face. Picking him up and grabbing Iris by the waist and running for it. He knew Fenris could hold his own he would come back for him before things got to crazy.

User Image

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
❝ჷhadows are my ჷubjects
ჷnitches get ჷtitches❝

████████【】███████████████

Bali heard the snap of Luna's fingers. He heard his master calling him. Standing he came out the front of the store and walked outside. The small bell ringing as his wolves followed him quietly their mouths foaming lightly as they passed Conrad. Coming to stand next to Luna, he kissed her gently on the cheek. His lips lingering a moment,"I wish you would do something about that appearance of yours love, All the magic in the world and you remain in that form?" rubbing her shoulder he smoother out her hair lovingly before turning to the others. His eyes burning red, sharp fangs peeking out from his lips as he suppressed a grin.
"I am so sorry Lass, I will have to fight your Prince it seems just like your stories. Please forgive me." pointing towards the men around him he nodded signalling his children to attack. The Black beasts barreling out after Fenris,Conner, and Conrad with blinding speed. their teeth crashing together and clattering as they came towards them. Red eyes flashed as the younger wolf bounded on top of Conrad going for his throat.
"Play time begins now my Loves. and It's time for Conner to pay for his wishes." walking softly over to Conner, Bali reached for the man as he was bent over in pain and picked him up as if he was a rag doll,"Hello Conner. It's been a very long time."

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iris ☪

User Image

User Image

☆ →Watching in silence, her eyes grew wide and her hands remained at her sides before she found her self biting her bottom lip and her eyes slamming shut not wanting to see what she feared. Her hands were clenched at her sides and her heart was pounding painfully in her chest while Conrad seemed to have stopped carrying them, or perhaps she wiggled free, she didn't know anymore. "Luna..." Her voice was soft but she took a step forward and gulped, she still needed a contract right? Looking at the wolf in front of her Iris smiled and nodded her head, the bear at her side suddenly covered in black before the darkness seemed to expand and the large bear stood a few feet over her, the patches showing as its arms dragged the ground. With a loud roar Iris stood there clasping her wrist that was still infected from the black book, the pain in her body growing as she expanded the usage of what magic was left within that curse marked. With a rough movement of the arms bear, very quick for his size, Bali was tossed from Conners side and Iris winced, the black mark shooting up her arm causing the bear to cry out while its eyes seemed to glow, "I want to make a contract!" The bear stood there in front of the past out man, Iris not making a move but she wasn't looking at Fenrael either, she knew that she was scared to look at them but Fenrael... He loved Conner and there was Conner in front of her right now, her wish to create something wonderful this was her chance, "Luna I want to replace Conners contract with my own." She stated, the bear by her side glancing at her but still powered with her remaining magic, "I already keep the book shop going, I am more than willing to know magic and I don't even like people." She stated bluntly, "Replace his contract onto me and release him..." Even if she made hers harsher... Iris only gripped her wrist tighter and smiled a bit, "I love the shop... The books there are the only thing I care for... So perhaps you can grant this wish for me...Ms. Luna." It was a simple request, she didn't want the shop, Conner or Luna or whoever could do that still, but it would also mean she couldn't touch Conner either... Silently Iris waited, taking a few steps to stand just in front of her and near Bali.

☆ →

User Image

With:
Quote:
Dannie Yoko
Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff