Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
After helping Fenrael get Conner to his apartment Rain had doubled back to get her bike like she had said she would. She returned to the apartment after grabbing a few thing from her own house.
And so Rain just sat in one of Conner's chairs passively reading herself into a light doze. She had removed her bloody clothing and made a quick wash of her hair which at this point was still damp in a half hazard ponytail. She had yet to think about nosing around Conner's place becasue she knew it was a rude thing to do.

Rain had probably altered for good the first impression that she was all sunshine n rainbows to these boys. She still hoped that she would be completely figured out before the night was over. No one on the planet needed to see all her walls broken down.

After a while Rain snapped out of her doze on high alert. Something felt wrong in this place. She had the willy's again and she didn't have them when she first re entered the place. She could not quite place what felt wrong.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"
User Image

Conrad paced it was the first time in a long time he had been in a small apartment with so many people he was so used to living alone or in the wide open spaces if the camps and battle fields. His eyes found Fenrael who was leaning forward on the white couch his elbows rested on the top of his thighs rubbing his hands together nervously he hung his head as his white hair fell into his face. He then looked at rain as she slept he let a soft smile cross his face the girl was so sweet when she slept as well.

Fenrael was beating himself up for what happened if only he knew Luna was the same as they were. He thought she was in control of the whole operation only to find out she was just a pawn in bigger chess game he had no idea that the dog was the real threat. 'at least I got a few jabs in' he thought to himself and sighed putting his head in his hands. What would Conner do when he woke up? Iris was already inconsolable he looked over at her and wanted nothing more then to hold her she loved that shop and its books. But Conner Everything he knew was gone and- Fenris gasped "Arthur..." growling quietly clenching his teeth together he was blaming himself for everything that just happened.

Conrad was still pacing quietly and looked back at him and spoke quietly from behind the couch "Wanna talk about it"
"No" Fenris responded
"Wanna tell me why we just got attacked by shadow wolves?" Conrad tried to pry
"No" Fenris growled
"How about why your here in the first place" he tested
"I-" Fenris paused "live here" he said shakily
"and Conner is..." Conrad trailed off
"I don't know my grandfather-Conrad where are you trying to take this conversation?"
"I dont know maybe point out the fact I'm trying to get closer to you and all you have done for me so far is treat me like crap since I walked back into your life and you used to have me on this huge pedestal worshiped me like a king." he said taking off his armor and placing it next to Fenris's the armor size was a significant difference and probably a whole lot more hefty then Fenraels dense armor.
"your ego is your issue?" Fenris asked rubbing his temples trying not to snap at him.
"no, its just that-" Conrad tried to speak
"What?" Fenris hissed got up and looked at him.
"I missed having you around is all." Conrad said with an openly harmless shrug
"oh..." awkwardly Fenrael blushed and hid his face in his hands once again the confusion came as to what Conrad really was to him.
"I didn't mean to make you feel weird back at the shop" Conrad muttered turning away from Fenris and leaning on the back of the couch that separated them. "I just thought that you felt the same way you know?" Fenris looked at Conrads back he was happy the man wasn't looking behind him to see his expressions because it was written all over his face. "although your reaction was different then the one I expected" he carried on
"what did you expect?" Fenris muttered
"for you to hit me, give me an other scar like the one you gave me on my face" he laughed softly still trying to keep his voice down.
"you were a lot more wild back then, more angry, Here in this place your a lot more...tame your not the same guy I thought you were"
Fenris started to fume he took off his boot and chucked it at the back of Conrads head "Like hell I'm tame!" why did that comment piss him off? Why did Conrads presence alone toy with his emotions so bad that his heart couldn't keep a steady beat.
Conrad then turned around with the biggest smile he could muster "shhh keep it down you'll wake everyone."
Fenris then stomped silently on the ground walked around the couch and punched Conrad in the chest. Conrad of course didn't budge, his huge mass and body weight kept him grounded. "Thats your plan isn't it? To get me in more trouble just so you can move in and destroy everything just like-" Fenris went in to hit him again this time Conrad grabbed his wrist pulled him close and stole a kiss. THUD! Conner was stirring in the other room. Fenris who was turning 50 shades of red tore his hand out of Conrads grip and didn't say a word he walked over to Conners door and hesitated. He gained the courage and turned the door knob and went inside to see what was going on closing the door behind him. "Hey" Fenris said looking through the darkness to see Conner on the floor. Grabbing Conner by his upper arm he picked him up and placed him on the bed and nealed down on front of him turning on the lamp next to the bed to survey his condition. Sitting in front of him was a scruffy looking Conner who looked white as a ghost his bandages were soaked just like his own. "so yours didn't stop either..." he muttered walking over to Conners still strawberry covered bathroom looked in the cupboards and grabbed the gauze and what ever first aid supplies he had. "I can sew it shut..." he said grabbing the antiseptic in the mirrors medicine cabinet before walking back into the room and unwrapping Conners wounds to see what was going on. He then applied the antiseptic over it and blotted it clean he then bandaged his arm again "we got a full house tonight" he said trying to make small talk "I guess Conrad and rain are staying the night. I don't know where we can all sleep but I guess we'll find a place-" he looked up at Conner.

"Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors"

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

User Image

"LOST IN ALL THIS YOU GAVE ME FALSE HOPE?" !!

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown
                ⊴⊴⊴Broken contracts bleed Snitches get stitches

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Conner watched Fenris as he moved around looking different. He reminded Conner of a nurse that was looking after a bunch of children that had been in a school fight. He noticed the red across Fenris's face and stopped him gently forgetting his curse was back. Burning his hand as he touched Fenris he yelped a little but didn't let go. The pain not enough to make him want to let go.
"Uhh...Sorry you were pacing a bit..." watching the man sit in front of him Conner had the sudden urge to hug him. To maybe feel like he wasn't alone in all this, but Bali was up to something. If he knew just how far his fondness for Fenris went what would he do to get what he wanted? Would he take away his friend as well?
"Ummm, It's alright....You can sleep in here okay? I can't sleep right now anyways." he said offering a half hearted smile,"I'll be okay. The taint will work it's way out hopefully by morning.....How's your arm too hm?" Conner nodded towards Fenris's arm.

Eying the silver haired man Conner finally mustered up the courage he needed to ask him a few questions that had been bothering him before this whole mess. Licking his lips nervously he managed to blurt out what he was thinking.
"Conrad says he isn't your lover. What is he to you Fenrael?" Conner asked point blank not taking his eyes off the other man."I just want to know in case you know...uhhh...." Conner scrambled a little,"I heard him.....and you..." His cheeks turned red as he talked about it,"If you want me to make sure he doesn't....against your wishes again...." Conner licked his lips again feeling sick. The taint was also making him feel strange, he could feel his arm tingling ever so often. Something burrowing it's way inside him.Conner realized her was still touching Fenris and let go, his hands slightly seared from where he had held him.

╚════════════════════╝

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
XxYoung DemonxX
User Image

Conrad smiled as Fenrael couldn't say a word things were working out just the way he planned he wanted Fenris to fall in love with him so he could take advantage of what he had to offer. Seeing Rain woke up he waved "your awake, you were a big help today" he said finally calm enough to sit down on the couch and look at her from the chair 'do you always look this badass?' he thought looking at rain as her persona changed just like his. she had something to hide so did he, so he identified with her quite well. "where do you live?" he asked bluntly "do you live alone?" he sounded creepy now but he was just trying to learn more about the goddess of cupcakes and her twin guns trying to peel back the mask so he could see what was underneath.

User Image

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
XxYoung DemonxX
User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

Conner touched Fenraels face and Fenris tensed as he looked up at him "quit it" he said knowing the consequences of Conners actions, but he kept holding onto him like a child in need. "sleep in here? With you? in the same room?" he looked down and continued to work and wondered why his ears still felt hot and the red on his face would not subside. "I think its best if you rested" he muttered tying the tenser bandage so it didn't move loose from his arm "try that does it move alright?" he asked looked up at Conner again "well that should stop the bleeding somewhat don't worry about mine I've done worse with-" he trailed off suddenly stopping himself from mentioning Conrads name. Suddenly out of no where Conner bluntly threw a curve ball at him. "Conrads" he started to panic he didn't want to face what he was thinking he didn't understand it completely himself. "Conrads just Conrad" Conner didn't seem to buy it. Finally Conners hand dropped from his face and Fenris regretted wasting the one day he had to communicate physically with him a reassuring something would make him feel better. The look on Conners face started to make him anxious it was that same broken look he had when fenris tricked him into thinking he was cured. walking over and digging into the pair of slacks Conner wore from before Fenris grabbed something in his hands Descreetly placing it on his lips he sat on the bed leaned in and kissed Conner. wiping off the wax film he fluffed the guys hair and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. when on the other side he locked it and slid down it holding his head in his hands seeing his reflection on the crome tap he looked away he was still red and he felt he was getting increasingly hotter he then turned on the tap and ran himself a shower holding the strawberries and sugar for a later time sadly he couldn't do anything about what was left of the flawless unbruised fruit that was already at the bottom of tub.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

User Image

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown

The red head sat there stunned. His pulse was so loud he could hear nothing but his heart beating in his ears. Fenrael had kissed him before, maybe he thought it was a way to greet people or to calm him down? He liked Iris didn't he? Or was it Ezra? Conrad? All these thoughts swirled around his head as the Silver haired boy slammed the door and started a shower again avoiding all of Conner's questions and leaving him unsatisfied in more then one way. Conner growled deep in his throat,,"Tha-That's not...." standing up he stormed over to the door, the curse in his arm lighting up and starting to bleed. Conner grabbed the door handle and nearly ripped it off as dark magic from the bite wound coursed through him for a moment with his anger. His eyes flashed red as the wooden door gave way and he rushed inside the bathroom his bright eyes fading into red and black for that instant and returning to their normal color. Fully clothed he stepped into the shower with the dragon summoner and shoved him against the wall of the shower, holding both hands on the either side of his head Conner stared at him.
"Permission! Permission Permission Permission!" he said breathing hard, water droplets clinging to his nose as his dress shirt got completely soaked from the spray that was full force on his back. He looked at the design like scars all over Fenrael's body, tracing them with his eyes as he was afraid to look him in the eye at this very second after barging in on his shower.
"Do....do you give me permission?" Conner asked looking up at the green pools in front of him. Reaching out he wiped his thumb over Fenris's lips affectionatly feeling them for just a split second before ignoring the pain his curse brought. He didn't care about that now, all he cared about was Fenris's answer.

╚════════════════════╝

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
❝ჷhadows are my ჷubjects
ჷnitches get ჷtitches❝

████████【】███████████████

Bali sat on the back of the head board watching as Conner was able to interact with the dark magic in his arm. Smiling he hopped down and started to walk to the living room. His main threat in the shower he would be able to slink into the apartment and grab his little Miss. Smelling the air he remembered the smell of sulfur and fire frm the shop. That other lumbering man was here as well. Whining softly the wolf stood just n the other side of the door and listened carefully, taking his time to count just how many people were in the white OCD looking apartment. Conner's split self amused Bali, How he tried to keep himself and his whiny, child-like, overly clean attitude separate from what he called the 'ring master'. It seemed to be his way of coping with the loneliness he was feeling. Bali felt himself gag on the sentiment. Love, it was always with a catch and it made him feel like rather biting his own tongue off instead of having to deal with the complex emotion.
One of Bali's shadows formed behind him and tugged at his pants leg gently in his teeth.
"Hmm?" the silver haired man reached down and stroked the wolf's fur receiving a purr back in thanks to it's master,"What is it Love?" He asked wondering what news he had for him.
"The report is as follows:Conner told that other darker man about his contract a while ago Master, He should have been taken then if Miss Lun-"
Bali raised a hand to slap the wolf but stopped when he shunned away knowing his mistake almost immediately,"Do not mention that name ever again..." Bali muttered,"Please continue."
"His soul is ready to be taken then? Also it seems the only other female with a contract right now, her name is Ezra.Lu..Err....She was stopped from breaking hers. It seems the boy wasn't able to make as many as we hoped....The girl with the shop next door is the one who shot at you seems to be here as well as the large fire bear and the small girl....There are others too that seem connected to the shop...But their wereabouts are unknown including Arthur who will more then likely return to the shop eventually. We have guards posted to keep us informed."
"Perfect." Bali smiled and held up his hand in front of his face, Blowing gently something flew out of his hand like a puff of smoke.
"This is help till then. I hope the Little Princess likes it." The smoke formed a tiny little black bird with red eyes. Another shadow beast that would keep them connected."Go on little one,Keep an eye on this little flock yes?" The bird chirped and hopped away disappearing into the other room under the gap in the doorway.

"We shall fall back for now. I'll let Conner mess up yet again, His temper will be what bests him with this...." fading away Bali and his creature returned to the shadow realm silently not leaving a trace they were there except for the odd little bird now hopping around the apartment.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Rain turned to Conrad. "Yes...I happen to live by my self. I've lived by myself for a good while now. You probably don't need to know just how long that has really been." Rain inwardly recalled her many years running from school to school on earth and worse why she was on Earth in the first place. She knew her sugar coated temperament could only hold in place for so long and she had hoped her origins could last longer than that.

"I live in one of the house near town." Rain said leaving it at that.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iris ☪

☩ Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen? ☩

User Image

( Click for theme song! X3 )

User Image

Oh! that my young life were a lasting dream!
My spirit not awakening, till the beam
Of an Eternity should bring the morrow.
Yes! tho' that long dream were of hopeless sorrow,
'Twere better than the cold reality
Of waking life, to him whose heart must be,
And hath been still, upon the lovely earth,
A chaos of deep passion, from his birth.

☆ →A dream was nothing more than a fleeting want or desire, it would never stay and it was simply there to break the hearts of those that thought nothing more than to catch it in a cup and keep it. Then you slowly started to fall into the darkness of the pit that was below ones feet waiting for them to drop into nothing, their screams never leaving their lips while the light above them slowly faded into nothing, slowly getting smaller and smaller. There stood Iris though, right on the edge of falling into that abyss that was reaching up to her, ready to grab her and pull her down as her heart started to slowly crack and break, breathing becoming harder and harder. With a jerk of her head, Iris found her self sitting on the floor with the bear in her arms sleeping, the sound of a door slamming making her blink and look towards Conner's room while the sot and burn marks on her body from the fire making her cringe and ache. With a small stumble she pushed her self up and stood there in front of the wall and then looked around her, confused as to where everyone had gone, had she fallen asleep? Gently she raised her hand up to her face and gently rubbed her eyes that had dark rings under them with the back of her hand, her cheeks a rosy red while the bear shifted in her arms and cuddled against her chest a bit more. Slowly she walked over to Conners door and gave a small knock, wondering if everything was okay, after all that was a heavy thud, what she hadn't expected was when she gave the door a small push and just there in the bathrooms mirror showed the two men. Her heart drop and her eyes widen, but she looked away and silently closed the door behind her when she left the room in a quick movement, trying to come up with some sort of lie that made sure that she had to leave that house, to quickly get away from everything that was around her.

☆ →Without thinking she left the house with a click of the door behind her and quickly fled from the building, her heart pounding heavily in her chest, her eyes stinging and confusion written on her face. She didn't understand what was happening, she didn't understand why she felt like her world was crashing down around her, she wanted to scream, she wanted to hit someone and just... Just run away. Finally her feet stopped moving and Iris found her self staring down at the ground in front of her before the small water drops of her tears gently hit against the cement and she stared down at them in shock. This wasn't like in the books, this wasn't how it was suppose to happen! However, she simply rubbed her eyes and shook her head a few times before she looked away and looked up to find her self near the park, the few trees that sat over her gently moving their shadows over her form, the black sot and marks on her outfit and skin causing a few people to look over at her. Iris wasn't sure what was wrong, she felt uneasy now that she saw those two men there in that silence of the room. Rubbing her eyes she sighed and tilted her head back allowing silence to come over her, silently thinking about returning home since the book shop was no more...

But should it be- that dream eternally
Continuing- as dreams have been to me
In my young boyhood- should it thus be given,
'Twere folly still to hope for higher Heaven.
For I have revell'd, when the sun was bright
I' the summer sky, in dreams of living light
And loveliness,- have left my very heart
In climes of my imagining, apart
From mine own home, with beings that have been
Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen?

User Image

( OoC:...)
Contract: None
With:
Quote:
Dannie Yoko
Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Conrad who was too busy with rain that he didn't see Iris wake up as soon as she came into the apartment she laid down and that was the end of it."Your with so few words" Conrad said to Rain still flirting with her from across the room although she was killing his advances and none never reached her. "I've got time" he said referencing to her past he didn't know why it was importent to him but he just wanted to know since she was not the polite bakery girl he had in mind. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Iris push open the door he turned his head to follow her as she looked inside. He watched as her eyes grew wide when she saw what she saw. It mad her turn on her heel and run out the door unable to make an excuse for herself. Conrad with eyebrows raised and suspicion snatched his armor from next to the front door waved for Rain to follow and ran out after her. It wasn't safe at this hour going through what they just went through. The shadow wolves could find them again and the girl just tried to bargain with them what if she tried a crazy stunt like that again under his watch? Fenris would never forgive him since he saw that his heart had a soft spot for her. "hey" he called out after her but for such a small girl she ran pretty darn fast he almost lost her around a street corner. Looking around he peered across the street into the darkness of a park and saw her there. "what an odd girl" he mumbled slipping his armor over his head and and strapping it in. putting his hands in his pockets as he walked across the busy streets to catch up to her "safety is better in numbers" he said wondering why the girl ran away so fast. He then saw tears streaming down her face and hit the ground underneath them he then started to panic. "Oye! I didn't mean to scare you and make you cry!" he then looked back and saw rain he shrugged did some weird hand gestures pointing and trying to ask for help to stop the poor little thing from being afraid of him and dropping tears. Little did he know she was crying for ulterior reasons. "you know" he crouched down to look under her hair a tear fell on his cheek "I know I may be big and scary but I'm really harmless..." he said trying to make himself look less sinister "Fenris is more sinister then I am I was just blessed with these looks" now he was being silly. "Do you like Ice cream? I can treat you and Rain to some if you would like. We should all go back though its dangerous out here at night especially with what we went through don't you agree?" he waited for her to respond.

User Image

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

User Image
"Insufferable bastards"

water droplets fell as the sound of static filled the air, snapping out of his shameless reaction moments before in the room. The young man started to take off his shirt leaning placing his hands on both sides of the counter he stared at his reflection in the mirror. He couldn't think, his cheeks were red and the tips of his ears were too. Taking his right hand he rubbed his face which was very hot, perspiration was starting to cover his body. Unwrapping his own bandages to survey the wound around his fore arm he sighed in exasperation, it wasn't healing and black blood still pooled up and fell like a water fall where the gashes from the teeth marks had been... this wasn't a normal wound. It had been a long time since he heard about the shadow wolves in stories. He never expected to be bitten by one, what could he do to fix it? His head was getting foggy there were too many thoughts in his head. Maybe Iris was awake maybe she knew she read a lot of books so he didn't see why she wouldn't read a "fantasy" book or two that had some kind of hint... He was waiting for the right time to speak to her tell her everything was alright. He wondered why she was so into the books she read, was it a passion or a prison that kept her locked in her fantasy world. What was her home life like did they scare her into the ways of the shy bookworm? Kicking off his boots and dropping his pants he hopped into the shower and let the water run over his body and onto his face. sadly the lukewarm water didn't slow the beat of his heart. He let his hair get wet in hopes that this feeling that welled up inside him would go away and his body would give him a rest. The more he stayed with everyone the more he realized he didn't know himself at all. Was it because Conrad took that from him? The military days they shared together changed his perception on life. He looked down and watched as the pool of clear water became tainted with the black blood on his arm. He started to get scared since he knew that what ever this was it was probably in his blood stream. Looking away he leaned against the tile wishing the nightmare were to end. He wanted nothing more then to see his country side, lay in the long grass of the fields, help his father with his blacksmiths and metal benders play with fire and tell the children stories. Talk to the dragons and bargain for goblets of fire over a bag of rubies and a roll of bread and fruit. It had been a while since he had seen a dragons scales he was afraid he would forget. The worst part of the life he had chosen was that he knew he could never return to those places as himself or with Conrad as they were. it would be too easy for the military to find him a run away merc a traitor to himself and his responsibilities. Conrad would probably run back to that life style in a heart beat leaving Fenris alone again anyway. He always worried Conrad would get himself killed but he was tired of chasing after the worrier to save him from himself. "I wish..." he muttered but as the words escaped his lips he had a bitter taste in his mouth. A wish...to him was now stained and dark, tainted as the black blood that fell from his fingertips into the crystal water below. A wish was no longer pure not even this wish was free. hearing stirring from the room next door he snapped out of his deep thoughts and looked up at the door to the bathroom. He didn't close the shower door he then realized traces of water was pooling on the tiled floor what a mess he was making. He made to reach for the shower door then jumped suddenly as Conner broke the bathroom door off its locks and invited himself in. He had an intense look on his face. Fenris had no time to react reaching for the door handle he tried to close the shower door before Conner saw too much. but it was too late Moving with a speed of a Cheetah he was already in the shower as the door slammed shut behind him and Fenris's back was slammed against the tile of the shower as Conner threw his weight on him. "what?!" he hissed wondering why this man was in front of him, touching him when he knew it burned him. He felt very exposed "PERMISSION PERMISSION PERMISSION PERMISSION!" he yelled at him Fenris cocked a brow his hands at his sides he looked down at Conner. His clothing got wet and clung to his body. he ran his thumb across Fenris's lips "Do....Do you give me permission?" he asked a little quieter. 'permission for what?' he thought then it hit him like a bag of bricks. Was Conner trying to court him? "You too..." he said under his breath looking away ashamed then faced his problems as they looked back at him through Conners eyes. 'What is up with this guy he acts like hes from the 1950's?' once again an other realization when he found out he had probably gone through that era. This man was way older then he was and it just occurred to him that the twenty two year old body in front of him was the memory of the young man that stood in time and never aged. "I can't." he said Turning Conner down. He then lifted his wounded arm and with his hand touched the ends of Conners hair "I can't touch you" he then leaned closer off the tile wall of the shower "I would scar that face of yours" he said it partially joking but he had a tired look in his eyes that was contradicting the mask he was trying to maintain in front of him. Running his hands down Conners clothed torso he opened the shower door to let him out. "You should know better to barge in on a man showering, you'll get nothing but trouble." Fenris was already frustrated with Conners curse. From the first time they touched to now it was hard to keep his hands off him. He was still sorting out his feelings that made this sudden proposition even harder on his heart. If Conner were to push himself onto him, Fenris would have a hard time letting no escape his lips.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iris ☪

☩ Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen? ☩

User Image

( Click for theme song! X3 )

User Image

Oh! that my young life were a lasting dream!
My spirit not awakening, till the beam
Of an Eternity should bring the morrow.
Yes! tho' that long dream were of hopeless sorrow,
'Twere better than the cold reality
Of waking life, to him whose heart must be,
And hath been still, upon the lovely earth,
A chaos of deep passion, from his birth.

☆ →There was a pain there in her chest that was awoken when she saw the two lovers in that room together, even though she had told her self from the start it was bound to happen she just... Never truly thought it would. All the stories that she read, fantasy or true, they never pointed to something like that happening but Iris was stupid she was just confused, she knew that sooner or later Fenrael would come to notice his feelings. Silently her head fell forward and she tried to cover her face to keep from crying out to loud, the bear by her side already having bought many flowers for gifts, sat there in silence waiting for his master to stop. A contract to make some thing beautiful, a wish that not even the books had bought her and yet she had tried to make a deal with what appeared to be a devil, something that simply wanted her for Luna's soul and food for his children! Hearing the heavy boot steps of Conrad, she looked up at the man and only looked downward towards the ground, her heart sinking further at his words, if only he knew how cruel that man was to her. Conrad loved Fenrael to didn't he? A sigh and Iris gave a strained smile, the dark clouds over head slowly increasing while a bit of lightening flashed and the wind started to pick up in the small park. "No... Actually I was thinking about going home." She whispered, gently picking up the bear and holding him in her arms, her hair falling over her shoulders, back and chest, "My job here was to take care of the books and right now... there are none, Fenrael is happy with Conner and you with Rain seem to be a fun pair." That left her out, why be the odd wheel? The loud sound of the thunder clashing over head made her look up and she bought a hand up to her face to gently rub away the remaining tears that were stinging her eyes, "I don't think those shadows want me anyway, they seem to be in love with Conner..." She paused a moment but smiled, "Conrad you should head back, Fenrael will be upset if something happens and you are not there." She gave no other explanation, she simply turned and left the man there.

☆ →Was it cruel for her to leave without saying good bye? Conner had became nicer to her, Rain probably thought she was insane and Fenrael... Was nothing but a player! Her shoes hit against the sidewalk lightly tapping in her ears, the world of the run down part of town slowly fading behind her while she slowly started to head back to her house, a few of the neighbors who noticed her whispering behind her back. The sun was nearly gone and rain was already starting to pour but when she walked through those large gates the darkness of the large empty house greeted her and iris stared in shock. It had only been a few days, did they really leave her behind? Walking up to the door she flipped over a small rock and grabbed the spare house key, the large gates closing and locking the front part of the house, before she unlocked the front door and walked inside. It was empty, hallow, a few pieces of trash while the wooden flooring shined with each flash of lightening from outside, darkness lurking in each corner that she turned and looked into. With a soft slam of the door, she locked it and headed up the spiral stairs to go into her old room, everything still in place. They had truly forgotten about her... A soft sigh left her lips but she walked over to the window and unlocked the balcony doors allowing some of the weathers air enter her room, though she closed it quickly when it started to ran. A small card was on her bed, addressed to her, but it was simply telling her a number to call when she returned to get the house back, furniture and all, and that they would pay for all her needs as long as she mentioned nothing of what happened to her. So they were embarrassed... A sigh and Iris sat on the edge of her bed while the bear played with the old doll house of hers, it seemed she needed to start getting the house back in order... At least she could have a library now. A flop on her back and she laid there in the queen size bed, a small nap wouldn't hurt... More or less because she hadn't actually slept in a bed recently.

But should it be- that dream eternally
Continuing- as dreams have been to me
In my young boyhood- should it thus be given,
'Twere folly still to hope for higher Heaven.
For I have revell'd, when the sun was bright
I' the summer sky, in dreams of living light
And loveliness,- have left my very heart
In climes of my imagining, apart
From mine own home, with beings that have been
Of mine own thought- what more could I have seen?

User Image

( OoC:...)
Contract: None
With:
Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

User Image

⊴⊴⊴Ⓒonner Ⓐttlus Ⓑrown

"Oh..."Conner looked at Fenris a little hurt,"I mean...It doesn't really hurt...I mean..." Looking down at the black water swirling down the drain Conner felt his face flush and turn white. God, he was an idiot for asking to court him! In all seriousness Conner still didn't understand how the times worked with dating and asking for people's hands in marriage. He didn't own a computer, a cell phone for that matter and he had never liked TV. Maybe he had missed something, was kissing people socially acceptable for friends? Biting his lower lip he looked up a little. Seeing naked flesh he fell backwards away from Fenris realizing that someone in the shower would of course be nude.
"I-I'm sorry! I just....The kissing and all, I figured that I could...And I just..."Sitting with his back to him on the tile floor Conner sighed squeezing his eyes shut to try and un-see the naked man.
"I am sorry Fenrael, Please forgive me for being forward." he sounded like he was talking to his mother after breaking her good china,"I just assumed that your affections would mean It was alright to perchance...uhh....ask your hand..."

Conner grabbed his shoulders and sighed again. Turning around on his butt and keeping his eyes closed Conner face Fenrael."Can I ask something then? Why is it you kissed me a moment ago? You do know you could have scarred my face then and you did it anyways....So...." Conner reached up and touched his face. He wondered if Fenrael realized that there were only a few places on his body without scars anyways....His face only being scared because of his sister when he was first cursed. Tracing his hand over the burn mark over his face he smiled a little. It was a bad memory but all he had left of his sisters.
"Fenris? Since when have I cared if you scared the hell out of me?" Conner stood and walked forward till he was sure he was close enough to the other man that he could open his eyes and not see every curve of Fenris's body. Taking off his vest Conner pulled on his gloves tight and grabbed the other man's face."If you have taught me anything it's that I do not, how would you say it, have a pair? So I apologize for this but...." Leaning forward Conner kissed Fenris lightly being careful to not touch any other part of him besides his lips. His gloved hands going to Fenris's chest and shoulders and he held him softly feeling his muscled form under the cotton fabric. He could smell strawberries as he inhaled Letting go Conner shivered a little realizing he was still soaking wet from the shower.
"So...Yes..." stepping back and breathing heavy Conner felt like he wanted to pass out. His eyes glowing black and red a moment before he looked up at Fenris again waiting for him to hit him.

╚════════════════════╝

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Rain passively skittered along after Conrad as he chased after Iris. She didn't really have an opinion on the girl yet. On the other has she didn't quite want to be a bother in Conner's place.

She could probably just go home for the night be that might send Conrad following her. As much as it seem to her like he was highly interested in the white haired dude who didn't immediately give her the creeps. Conrad also seemed to her the type to at the very least be passively protective over people who he might deem a favorable sense over.

The guys might soon find if they already hadn't...Rain wasn't a fragile defenseless princess, despite her honest lineage of actually being of some form of unearthly aristocratic lineage, and that passively under her sugar coated smile was a terrible past which she was doing her best to bury deep deep in the back of her mind.

It was fine if her helpless persona was taken away from her but she would not willingly become helpless. Helplessness brought back her inner demons and her inner demons brought on darker memories.

She just had to stay positive. And so as Conrad and Iris talked. Rain balanced her motorcycle hopping on as the girl dismissed their pursuit figuring riding back to the Apartment would be less of a workout than running or walking. Still with her were her babies Ebony and Ivory. She had acquired her concealed handgun license she had every right to keep her weapons nearby if needed.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

((fail post! Dx I got horrible Conrad block))
Conrad watched as Iris ran home there was nothing else he could do without forcing her to come back with him. he wondered if she would be safe on her own. "So Fenris and Conner eh" he had been putting them in the same sentence repeatedly lately he didn't like it. "I guess I'm going back to the apartment he told Rain who was on her motorcycle silent. "are you coming back with me?" he said walking over to her bike.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces