Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"I didn't ask you to protect me!" Jazz rails at him, but she's grimacing with shame anyway.

The truth in his words stings her ears and her anger is forced inward and projected onto herself.

And just like that she goes from looking angry to hopeless. It's a good thing there are hordes of undead to distract her from breaking down into tears right there and then.

"What's happening Balthazar?" Ah Jazz, again; not the time.

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lukino Astrophel

The viper falls for the trap, fangs buried uselessly into the steel of Julians' scythe and gets its' head cut off for it's trouble.

The beast, while bleeding profusely from a nasty gash and roaring in pain, is still kicking. And attempts to lunge at the newly endowed mage and simply pin him to the ground and maul his head off.

In the background, Zevros is once again tangling with his opponent. The beast is dazed as it is from being thrown through a stone wall, so when the Neko somersaults into the air and lands on it's back, there's little it can do to defend itself properly. The legendary creature rears up on it's hind legs just as steel glints at it's throat...

AESTUS ARCA!!! Once again, Shadi is keeping her enormous enemy at bay. But now that Adre is free of her opponent, she descends the pillar she'd scaled and draws her guns, spinning them once before she takes aim.

She is so sick of this s**t and there's a big mythical creature for her to take her frustration out on.

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Ah Jazz, mistress of bad timing. >.>; ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
'Fel, Spam, and Gaeb continued fighting the Necromorphs.

~~~

Finally, the last of the Necromorphs attacking Elise and everyone else was felled. With no more opponents, the teen fell back onto her butt, leaning back and panting heavily. Her lungs and chest made her feel like she wanted to just curl up in a hole and die, but...at least she was alive. Thanks to the others, but...she had managed to take out her fair share of enemies. Thinking of that...a small smile spread across her face. "Well...I'm not...completely...useless..." she muttered between breaths.

Meanwhile, Gil and Break sheathed their weapons. Gil went over to Oz and Alice returned to her human form. All four of them stood back a bit, having only come to make sure the girl didn't die.
Mike stood there listenin to the barking dog with Patches hiding behind him. "Woah, down boy." he said as he took another drag of his cigarette with one hand and reached into his jacket for one of his handguns he stocked up on at his house. It wasn't until then, Mike noticed two other figures emerging out of the backround. "I hope this doesn't become a problem..." he muttered under his breath.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

"Time to...DROP THE BASS!" the girl yelled out, standing and raising her arms as from those cracks ripped up MASSIVE speakers/amps a few stories high. Downside; anyone/thing close to this would be thrown away, as she couldn't exactly wait for the clear. As energy surged around her headphones, she threw her arms forward. "You guys might want to cover your ears! Think 'nuke' without the light!" was all the warning she gave as suddenly everything went dead silent, the sound literally being sucked and ripped from the area and shattered, rendering everyone completely deaf for however long how close they were and what they were to determine how long the effects would last. Even the head-sets would literally blow out and shatter, along with any glass, plastic, or material of the sort would totally blast out, both electronic like an EMP and physical alike.

"Raven..!!! Don't you fire that with us still-"

"Wait, what's that-"

And it hit the M-3 like a steel-toed boot to a small yippy dog, violently denting and smashing in the side of impact and throwing the massive foe the distance of a few blocks as every remaining laser port shattered and blew out violently and it's "Partical Eye" rained down red shards the entire way. The blast had nearly smashed the M-3 in two and it was clearly totally powerless as it fell limp to the ground, it's 3 remaining legs falling with a crash and it's head rolling forward a bit.

Any Necromorphs left were also wasted at a molecular level no matter the mutation due to simple proximity to such an attack.

Those inside the M-3 would be unharmed, short of bleeding/possibly ruptured ears and any glass/electronics they had fried out. Getting out would be significantly easier, however, with the massive holes ripped through it now.

Even the other Mecha shorted out from the blast and went smashing into the side of a building, vanishing inside.

~ ~ ~

Caver nodded, giving a thumbs up. "With all those uglies, you're likely right. Hospital it-" he started, but the power shut off and the ground/buildings shook as glass shattered from the sonic boom, throwing Carver back against the wall and to the ground. "Whhoh!!!"

~ ~ ~

Dirge walked out in all of his clearly-undead-glory, holding his hand out. "Ceberus! What have I told you, we're looking for LIVE ones, not...those." he said, giving the stitched pony-splicer an odd look as he scratched his head. "And we're no problem, but I feel like we're about to have one." he said just as the sonic boom reached them too, having the same shattering effect but also throwing some Necromorphs from their rooftops and alleys and now rather pissed...

Fashionable Sex Symbol

(("Oh, what's this? Nothing much...just my BASS CANNON!!!"))

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Surprisingly? One of the reasons they'd make it through that blast of Raven's without suffering too much damage was thanks to... Yup, Adam Gallant. He threw his hands up in the air, and covered everyone with a field of light-energy which would solidify their position and absorb some of the sonic damage. At least, everyone outside the M-3, aside from the Necromorphs.

Cid actually built on it, adding a second layer to everyone outside of the M-3.

Balthazar would have explained, but the noise cut in on that, even with two layers of Holy shielding. Only once it had all passed did he say, "... Umbrella got careless," with an expression of disgust on his face. But... Well, it seemed to be over. The damn thing was down.

... If Aiden's ears had been damaged, he didn't show it. "... Hn. Well. You can hang back a little while longer, Ken. ... Keep yourself busy. Look for a new place for our keep, will you? My warriors can't come back to the sewers. They're not fit for them anymore."

-----

To say that the blast knocked James off his feet was an understatement. He went flying through a window into a convenience store across the street from the bar.

-----

When the wind picked up, Thatcher SLAMMED his sword into the ground at his feet, gritting his teeth. "... The hell was THAT?!"

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Well...isn't that a b***h? Looking up at the barriers of light, it's clear that not just Cid, but Adam protected them from the blast.

And for once, Jazz looks around long enough to see everyone who fights with her. So many people with their lives at risk and Jazz had been trying to get even?

The hot ball of shame in her stomach expands fit to burst out of her throat.

"I'm sorry...I should have been here."

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Well Megan, who was making her way over to Elise, was halted by that attack. Though she was shielded from being thrown aside by Cid and Adam's helpful measures, the pain in her ears was enough to stop her in her tracks, causing her to drop to her knees and grit her teeth in pain. She was likely screaming too for the duration, though it wasn't like anyone would be able to hear it over Raven's bass cannon. When it was over, she just... remained where she was, trying to gather herself together. Not... used to pain yet.... not at ALL...

Akari of course, went flying through the air, smashing into some poor, previously undestroyed tree and smashing it to bits. She had been rather unfortunately out of reach of the shield...

Richard would endure the damage to his ears, though as SOON as the attack was over, one of his "angels" was quick to heal what damage had been done.

Sayomi had managed to act quickly with that brief 'warning' that had been given immediately before the attack. She had quickly dissolved into shadow, protecting herself from the damage.

Annaliese clapped her hands over her ears, though even with the double-shields it wasn't enough to protect her ears completely. They were HEAVILY ringing and only barely functional.

---

The pony-thing just squeaked, giving the... frightening man a wary look and continuing to hide behind Mike. A bit skittish for as unusual as she was, wasn't she...?

The vampiress growled, glaring at the necromorphs coming towards them.
"...More of these....?" She took a moment to glance at Mike though.
"...We're not the ones you need to worry about, as odd as that may seem. Point that gun at the incoherent things trying to maul you, okay?"

---

Well unfortunately the poor girl really had nothing to keep her from flying into the nearest building...
...Once she'd managed to pull herself up, however, her eyes went wide and she tapped at the side of her goggles.
"...No.... No, no, NO!" She shrieked, pulling them off of her head and shaking them, slamming them into her hand... pretty much EVERYTHING she could think of to get the things to work... all to no avail.
"DAMMIT!!! Fuckin...! Whoever did this will PAY! It will take a MONTH to re-build all of my stuff!!!!" She ranted flailing a bit.
"Seriously!!! Who just goes around frying tech like that?!?! I just GOT here!!!!" ...And if she wasn't stopped, this rant would likely go on for QUITE awhile... complete with PLENTY of terrible language... She didn't use it often, but... she was REALLY pissed right now... and for good reason...

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
When Spam heard the warning from Raven, she grabbed hold of Gaebriel and teleported them both elsewhere for a few moments, teleporting back a couple seconds after the attack was over. ...Well, at least the necros were dead.

'Fel, however, wasn't able to go anywhere and simply did her best to cover her ears. Unfortunately, her flight was being powered by her own mecha suit, which worked via magitech. As such, the bass blast knocked out its power supply, causing her to fall from the sky and land on her face. She swore, quite profusely, though the bass blast thankfully drowned it out. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more enemies, because she was down to nothing more than brute strength and two swords -- all her magitech was down.

~~~

Everyone was rather badly affected by the bass blast, though the two who fared worst were the two most inexperienced with combat: Oz and Elise. Both were knocked to the ground and cried out in agony, not that anyone could hear them. Oz was helped to his feet once the blast was over, but Elise was left lying on the ground, reluctant to get back up after the attack and with most of her energy already drained from the previous fighting she had done.

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

((It seems Derpy has been trying her hooves at the weather.
...Good try, I applaud the effort, but I don't think it's supposed to go from sunny to rainy to overcast to rainy again and then back to sunny in the span of four hours.))

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Salem swore under his breath, clutching his Cross Spear as he held his bloody ears. "I think it's time to go!" he yelled loudly over the ringing in his own ears and head.

"Hello? Anyone?! s**t. We're fried..." Rain found out with a sigh.

"....WHOO!!! I GOT IT!! Ha-HAaaa!" the girl shouted, laughing as she jumped up and down in a circle happily.

"You crazy b***h..! I can't hear s**t, damn it..!" the man said as he staggered up to her, unscathed.

~ ~ ~

"Keep your head on and you'll do fine kids!" Dirge shouted over the ringing the others likely had from that blast, drawing his double-sided shovel and leaping at one of the Necromorphs.

Ceberus growled and leapt on one as well, tearing into it violently.

~ ~ ~

Carver groaned a bit, holding his head as he started to stand, looking at the hole in the glass where James went for a trip. "Hey kid! You alright? You're no good to people dead ya know..." he said, brushing himself off.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Aiden turned towards his friend and nodded lightly at his words, his expression hardening a little. "... Yeah. Tonight's been a b***h," he stated coolly, pressing a hand to the wall and starting ahead back where they'd come from. His healing factor wouldn't let him stay with that damage to his inner ear for long.

Speaking of which, Cid tossed an arm forward. Everyone within his line of sight was suddenly marked with the image of a black crucifix on their chest - his Martyrdom spell. The reason for this would soon be made apparent, as he cast a healing spell on all of them. If anyone nearby was actually HURT by such Light energies, the damage they received would be shot straight to him. Once he'd done that, he cut the Martyrdom spell off, those same crossed disappearing from their bodies.

"... Is there anything left?" Cid asked, glancing around quickly at his surroundings.

Serafina peered around. What with the way those Blackguard troopers had been behaving earlier, she wasn't really sure it'd be a good thing if they were all finished up with Umbrella. She kept on her guard.

"Don't worry about it," the avian answered. "You're here now, and I doubt this is over," he added, letting Jazzel go and peering curiously towards the Preacher, who he half-expected to turn on them now that the immediate threat to the city seemed to be over.

Pffft. Joshua gave a shake of his head. "... This is why villains need to chill out with the whole world destruction-slash-domination schtick. You do that and suddenly everyone's joining forces to take you down."

-----

A hand waved up from a pile of boxed goods. "Yeah," James' voice rasped. "Twinkies broke my fall."

-----

... Yeah, that had been pretty random, hadn't it? "... We should take a look. People might be hurt over there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff