Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seraphina312
Prince of Hyrule
†he decided now was not the time to be on the road he moved off to teh side a little and waitd for someone to come along†

*walking along the road,she's another traveler*

†nodded to her as he passed her† 'Ello Miss.
Vali sat under a tree and wrote in her book. It had all the places she had ever been. Pictures of people, friends and places she had been, but in the beginning of her book she had a picture of her mom and dad. He dad died of cancer and her mom remarried to a redneck. he was a drunk and had problems. Thats why she ran away.
*Ororon flew over head her long serpant like body spread out threw the sky, her long black wings almost like the wings of a sparrow, ororon looked down opon the land her red eyes gleamed as she started to descend*
Sorceress_Katie
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie
Katie ran along a path, looking for some place to rest at. She didn't know why she was running, no one was going to chase her this far.

†Saw her run by and stepped back onto the road after she had run by turns around and runs up to her† Um excuse me but may i ask why you are running?

She stopped, and stared at him for a bit. "I don't know... To get farther away I guess."

Farther away from where? †looked at her a little confused†
Prince of Hyrule
Seraphina312
Prince of Hyrule
†he decided now was not the time to be on the road he moved off to teh side a little and waitd for someone to come along†

*walking along the road,she's another traveler*

†nodded to her as he passed her† 'Ello Miss.

Hello.*nods back*
Sokus leg made a light cracking sound as she tried to bent it the right way she narrowed her eyes now slightly showing her pain. She sighed trying to catch her breath since the pain took out a bit from her.
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie
Katie ran along a path, looking for some place to rest at. She didn't know why she was running, no one was going to chase her this far.

†Saw her run by and stepped back onto the road after she had run by turns around and runs up to her† Um excuse me but may i ask why you are running?

She stopped, and stared at him for a bit. "I don't know... To get farther away I guess."

Farther away from where? †looked at her a little confused†

She sighed. "From my adoptive parents, they were WAY too boring."
Vali teared. And stood up. She heard people talking.
Soku
Sokus leg made a light cracking sound as she tried to bent it the right way she narrowed her eyes now slightly showing her pain. She sighed trying to catch her breath since the pain took out a bit from her.

Are you alright?!
Soku looked up at the lady who had spoken to her, "Better then I expected I guess." She paused looked at her leg sighing then looked back up again, smiling lightly.
Sorceress_Katie

I see. Well do you haev anywhere in particular you are going?
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie

"Somewhere fun, that's all I know."
Sorceress_Katie
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie

Meh mind if you have company?
*Ororon landed on the ground her sharp claws dugg into the sand beneath her, her red crimson eyes looked around and smelled the scent of humans in the area she them walked on smelling the scent her long whip like tail followed behind her*
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie
Prince of Hyrule
Sorceress_Katie

Meh mind if you have company?

"Um... No, guess not."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out