†looked at her† If you sure †shrugs†

"Yes I'm sure, can we go already?"

um sure †goes to the nearest tree and begins to climb†

She hesitated but followed Link.
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130
*wanders around purring staring up into nothing, her tail held high behind her*

†looks at her in shock and disbelief when he spots her† 'ello Lost.
Link! *she runs up and tackles him in a hug, purring her heart out* I missed you..... *she nuzzles on to him, her eyes closed and her tail wrapped around his belly*

†smiles and gently strokes her fur† Lost where have you been? †looks at Katie† Um where are my manors? Um Katie i would like you to meet a very special kitty her name is Lost. Lost this is a recent acquantince»sp« Katie.
Soku
"I am from a hidden world...I seem to remember everything except how I got here and why my leg is broken." She uses the two sticks and ties them on both sides of her leg and ties them tightly for support.

I don't suppose you can walk...
Btw,i'm Celes.i'm a mage in training.
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130

Link! *she runs up and tackles him in a hug, purring her heart out* I missed you..... *she nuzzles on to him, her eyes closed and her tail wrapped around his belly*

†smiles and gently strokes her fur† Lost where have you been? †looks at Katie† Um where are my manors? Um Katie i would like you to meet a very special kitty her name is Lost. Lost this is a recent acquantince»sp« Katie.

"Hello Lost!!"

Generous Gaian

9,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130

*she opens her eyes and looks at katie still purring* Hi! ^__^ *she clings on to Link* My memory is foggy as to what happened and why it happened. I was sure I died. *she looks around and her ears twitch*
"Nice to meet you Celes, I'm Shadow Soku but just call me Soku." She stands up and seems to float lightly off the ground so hardly any weight is put on her legs.
Soku
"Nice to meet you Celes, I'm Shadow Soku but just call me Soku." She stands up and seems to float lightly off the ground so hardly any weight is put on her legs.

Wow,you can levitate! Would you like to travel together Soku?
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130

*she opens her eyes and looks at katie still purring* Hi! ^__^ *she clings on to Link* My memory is foggy as to what happened and why it happened. I was sure I died. *she looks around and her ears twitch*

Shelooked at Link and Lost confused.
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130
Prince of Hyrule
lost_130

†smilest well you aer here now. †pets her†
She smiles happily, "Sure! It's good to know that at least I didn't end up in a world that has homicidal maniacs."

Generous Gaian

9,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sorceress_Katie
*spots Katie's confused look* Huh? Is something the matter? *cocks her head*
Soku
She smiles happily, "Sure! It's good to know that at least I didn't end up in a world that has homicidal maniacs."

Lol,*she begins walking down the path* what is you world like?
lost_130
Sorceress_Katie
*spots Katie's confused look* Huh? Is something the matter? *cocks her head*

"Um... No."
"I guess you can say it's a mix of everything you ever saw with anything you can imagine...not a very good destricption but thats what I always thought it looked like." She said smiling.

Generous Gaian

9,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Prince of Hyrule
†smilest well you aer here now. †pets her†
Mew.. Oh how I missed the petting whee *purrs louder and kneads her paws into his belly* Hey.. I'm seven now ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff