A - A -Afraid to lose CONTROL
lexxi
lexx ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLDlex ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLDlex ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLD
lexx ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLDlex ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLDlex ANDCAUGHTUPINTHISWORLD

lexxi
cookielexlI think with myheart &&
XI move with *my head (- )
lexxi

lexxi I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT lexxi I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT lexxi⋮ ❤ I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT
lexxi I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT lexxi I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT lexxi I NEED TO MOVE , I NEED TO FIGHT

lexxixcookiex lex

Eden started to do some warm up stretches and got walked over one of the corners of the gym and leaned down in a runners crouch and counted to 3 before running her laps. She moved fast but not as fast as her record speed 25.74 mph. She practically flew around the gym. After about 8 laps she slowed her speed a bit and at about 11 laps she went to a jog for her last lap. She worked on controlling her breathing as she bent forward her hands holding her upper body up on her knees. As her breathing evened out she did another set of warm ups.

lexxiloveelexxilexxcooki3xlexxiloveelexxiI NEED TO LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT !
☆☆☆☆☆
User Image

WHERE: Gym
WITH: Class
OOC:

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

They are the darkness to your light...

James heard Iris tell him that she was sorry once more, he knew it was an accident. "Just...yeah." He didn't know to say, so he left it at that before heading to guys locker room. He had never really walk to her before, sure he had seen her around school before with Michael and his gang but he had never been one on one with her like that. He walk into the guys locker room and saw Michael getting change and then he could hear the rest of the guys. He could hear them and he closed his hand into a fist and was ready to go after them.

Michael stood there by his locker which happen to be on the other side from the other guys. He could hear them talking about his friends and that's when he saw James, he could see the rage in his eyes and closed fist. He quickly made his way over to him and quickly covered his mouth with his hand and his other arm wrap around James to keep him trying something. "Shh, not here." He whispered, he could feel James fighting him. "Not here James, you have the upper hand now, they don't know you know." He whisper to James, he keep fighting, and Michael let him go. He quickly shoved Michael away from him but Michael could see in his eyes that he understood what Michael had said. With that, Michael finish changing and made his way into the gym.

Nathan look at Adrian, laughing. "Oh I can't wait for lunch now." He said as he finish changing and started to make his way towards the gym. "Lift weights." He said to his friends, heading to the weights, he didn't want to risk hurting his legs by playing some b-ball as Adrian put it, he look behind him and saw Michael walk out of the locker room and soon James right behind him, looking towards Adrian and himself.

... the hatred to your love

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hayley Ried

User Image

Hayley stood there looking at her painting trying to think of what color to use next. "His crazy to even try to set James off, no offense or anything but James is a ticking time bomb ready to blow at anytime." She said before looking at Anastasia. "Maybe he is a stalker." She said before laughing a bit, which soon stop when she heard the gossip girls walk in, she rolled her eyes and went back to her painting.

She couldn't help but over what the gossip girls where talking about to Anastasia and she couldn't help but laugh and stop painting and made her way towards the table. She could see Anastasia look and gave her a sweet friendly smile. "Oh girls you are so stupid Adrian is using you because I know for sure those two aren't together." She said to them and they look at her and before they could ask. "How do I know, easy I'm the one who's been hooking up with him." She said, she didn't care what peel said about her, because she was sure to put them in their place if the rumors weren't real. Plus this way Adrian rumor would die and soon it would spread like wild fire about her and James.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Adrian went to the weight room nicking up 25lbs for each arm looking at Nathan he smirked "I'm aiming for prom you know we're seniors so I aiming to go out with a bang get my drift" he then began to lift smirking. He had plans for the little red head knowing she was the crazy type deep down. Adrian looked at his arms as he lifted he looked at James and Michael be sighed then decided that is better to just left better he sighed then looked at Nathan his partner useally. He smiled looking around he might start something. "Hay James how bout you stay away from Anastasia she's mine" he knew what he was doing and thought he might as well started it here

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia wanted Adrian just to leave him and her alone James temper could get bad and sometime she could calm him down but others she just stood back sometimes he could be unpredictable she looked at the table and stared as the girls moved away since they had work to do.Anastasia smiled at hayley. She looked as the girls moved. Away smirking she sighed looking at hayley "Thank you so much but if James finds out he's going to kill Adrian."

Anastasia looked at the clock she had plenty of time to head down to the gym for a bit an check on him she sighed looking at Hayley she sighed this was going to be a long day. She didnt like feeling like this . She got a text from her brother 'hay kid'o you left you car home why it's going to rain after 6 if your staying after school ' she wasn't but she did feel like going for a drive after words. 'Not staying after school going home' she text back but looked at the ceiling reclining back. She looked peaceful she closed her eyes then stood up. "Mac can I go to the gym so I can cool off" he nodded and she started to head out the door.

Anastasia made it to her locker as she opened it up she smiled her gym stuff she grabbed small shorts. She walked into the bathroom changing into her gym clothes she didn't have gym anymore but she sometimes went in the to just play around.

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Adam walked into the locker room and made his way to his locker. He always left his bag in the locker and would take it out twice a week to wash his clothes. Adam took his school clothes off and placed his black gym shorts on. He wore them just a little lower on his hips and the ladies thanked him for it. He slipped the muscle shirt over his head and closed his locker, walking to the weight area. Adam passed Adrian and he nodded and said his hello. "Hey, man." Adam then started to load some heavy weights onto the large barbell and began to do his curls.

User ImageUser Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The three boy were currently, Nathan was currently doing weights with Adrian, while Michael did some laps around the gym and finally James was doing weights also, very far away from Nathan and Adrian as possible. Soon Michael stop running laps around the gym and was currently holding his side, trying to caught his breath, he didn't know why but all of a sudden he didn't feel so well. He made his way towards the drinking fountain and took a sip before splashing some water on his face, hoping that would help him feel better a bit.

Nathan watch as Adam walk past them and started his own heavy weights which is something he wasn't doing since he didn't want to over work his body before the race, so really he was doing an easy work out today. "Hey man." He said before he heard Adrian telling James to stay away from Anastasia which he was sure wasn't going to work. He look over to James to see he had stop doing his own weight and made his way towards them. He also stop and slowly back away, not wanting to get in the way of James's rage. He made his way toward Adam and saw how much he was curling. "Dude, that is nuts." He said to him.

James made his way toward Adrian, until they were face to face. "How about you stay the hell away from her." He said as he shoved him back a bit. "She doesn't want anything to do with you, she hates you, so stay the ******** away from her." He said, his temper getting him now, but he didn't look so good, he was looking rather pale.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

' A L W A Y S ( AND ) F O R E V E R '
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Naveah snuck into her class knowing she was late but her car had broken down and needed to wait for a tow truck and her mom to take her to school And let the tow truck to know to drop the car back at home so her brother could look at it. She walked over and grabbed the clay project she was working on. She sat down and started to mould the clay.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Hayley nodded her head to Anastasia. "Your welcome girl, and I hope James does, hopefully that would send a message to Nathan, and maybe he would leave me alone after all this." She said playfully before heading back to her painting. She watch as the gossip girls went to their work but she could hear them gossiping around her and James for sure now, which she didn't care. In fact she hope it would get Adrian in trouble and maybe for James to lose his temper, because atleast he could try and end things even if it was for a while. Hayley notice Naveah sneak into the classroom and laugh gently before flicking her some paint but made sure none of it hit her. "What happen, you're so late." She whispered to her.

Katherine was currently in Advance Sciences, listening to what the teachers was telling them. She was the only one of her group to take any Advances classes, not because they couldn't handle it, but they weren't sure what they wanted in life. She knew what she wanted to be since she was little girl, so she took every classes she needed to get into the medical school she wish and with her grandfather being a doctor, she had learning lots of hands on work, when he came to work an members of the clan who couldn't go to the hospital. It's kinda funny in a way, her grandfather was like doctor the mafia would use, so they didn't get caught and stuff, but they weren't the mafia, just a gang of werewolves.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Adrian looked at James and slightly laughed at him "well temper didnt Anastasia ask you to try and controll that I bet you don't care about her" He smirked then dropped the two weights "Lets take care of this like men shall we." He glared at him then balled his fists up. Adrian was a good fighter but there was no way he could win against James.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Adam smirked at Nathan, "Heh, I've conditioned my body to handle this weight. these muscles to grow over night."
he chuckled.

Adam looked over to James and Adrian and stood up to go break up the fight. Adam wasn't afraid of James's antagonism. Just then Anastasia ran in between them getting hit.
"Hey guys, knock it off! There's a time and place for that, but class isn't that place." Adam checked Anastasia's face and that at James and Adrian. "Dude you guys really need to think before you act. I think you two need to take a walk. Anastasia i think you better go see the school nurse and get that looked at.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ooc: Edited it to work with Anastasia.

Dark Werewolf Demon

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
]User Image

Anastasia Walked down to the gym then she heard Adrian and James she might be to late she watched as Adrian was talking about her she then saw fists and ran into the gym standing between the two Anastasia took a punch Adrian threw bloodying her nose. Her eyes puffed up as tears ran down sh still wasn't going to step back as Adrian just looked shocked. "Leave us alone now or I let him past me and ill press charges"

Adrian just stood there he wasn't exspecting her she was crying as well he frowned he never wanted to hit a women and he just did bad.

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

' A L W A Y S ( AND ) F O R E V E R '
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Naveah seen the paint come flying and she giggled throwing some dry clay over in hayley's direction."Hey! ugh, my car broke down and I had to wait to get a ride to school. I'm hoping Adam can fix it when he gets home."she sighed as she continued to work the clay."What did Anastasia want?"

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
Katerina Belladonna Black

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She ran, becoming more and more lost within herself. IT wasn't till Michael had stopped that she slightly came to. He didn't look well and she slowed down to a walk as she watched him carefully. Honestly he looked like he needed to go to the nurses office. But in a flash before she could make it around again to say something the students were getting hyped up. 'He hit her!' One of the fussy girls mocked shock. She took in a deep breath and followed the lot of them. Whatever it was wasn't going to be good.

Once in the weight room like half the others she found what the source of the fuss really was. Anastasia was blocking James. Her face a bloodied mess. Adrian in front of her. It was pathetic. So What did she do let her own anger rise up. No violence wouldn't be the solution to fixing this mess. She parted from the others, Making her way to Anastasia's side Katerina wasn't tall by any means but she had that hidden athletic body. She was surprisingly solid. Her eyes went over Anastasia's face before she turned her dark mocha colored orbs on Adrian. "If you want to hit a girl better find one who can hit you back." She turned toward him a bit more. "It's pathetic; talking about how much you want her. Start acting like a man and less of a child with insecurities. What a disappointment." This time she turned her back on him. He wasn't worth her time. But she glanced over her shoulder at Adam. "Alright James lets get her to the nurse's office." This was Kat's more devious side. She wasn't afraid of throwing down but she was skilled at mentally breaking people or building them up. Here James would play the knight. Saving and taking care of the red head. Instead of looking like the monster she had made Adrian out to be. Tearing him down verbally. Because she vocalized it plenty of others would likely start looking down on him to. Her lip turned upward just very slightly.

Well maybe Max was right. Perhaps she was more feline like, however like the wolves she loved she was savage and ruthless as well. But she turned on the charm facing the pair with a sweeter and softer smile. "He isn't worth your time... Ignore him like the child he is, who will no doubt throw another tantrum later on." God she was calling him out, poor Adrian. Only Kat wasn't afraid of his wrath, if he but heads with her she'd find some sick amusement in it. But this also might put a slight Damper on her Kat napping plans with Max. What a shame, hopefully he would just come find her if he didn't mind to much putting forth the effort.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

ℌell is ℰmpty and all the δevils are ℏere.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas