Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked looked at Adrian "Do you have a concussion or are you talking to me" She looked compleatly confused at his notion then decided to ignore the jurk. When they were in Elementary School together he used to pull her pigtails and call her mean names but she always ignored him. She then turned around listening to the teacher she wrote down a few notes she was almost the Vela Victorian an still wanted to be it so she could get into the collage she wanted but shes still would because of a scholarship she has. She looked at her notes. Smiling at the sleeping James.

The bell rung as James jumped she layed a bit of notes on his desk she took for him so he wouldn't be quite as lost about the lesson as the teacher was handing out several papers as students walked out the doors Homework as she called it. Anastasia stood up and headed toward the door and she slightly jumped when a note was stuck on her book in her hands.

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

❦"What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone."❦...

User Image
James sat there for a while, letting the dream pass by. He was breathing in deeply and he felt like his skins was burning up. He rub his eyes and blink a few times and notice that he was still in class. He notice a students where packing up their things and heading out the door, which the teacher was handing them work. He saw paper slip onto his desk, causing him to look up and notice Anastasia. She had taking notes for him, while he had been asleep in class. He grab the papers and slip them into his notebook before grabbing all of his things and slowly standing up. "Thanks." He said as he look at Anastasia with a smile. He was glad that she had taking notes for him, because he for sure would be lose without them.

He followed her towards the door and took the papers the teacher was handing out, he notice the teacher had been giving him a look which he was sure, that they didn't like the fact he had been sleeping in class. "So what class you have next again?" He ask her before letting out a yawn.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

User Image

...❦''Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength, or our deepest regret.''❦

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

User Image

Id go to hell and back for them...

Eden followed Michael and Iris to their class, listening to him warn her about a James and a Nathan. She kinda thought to herself when Michael mentioned Nathan being rich, if the typical stereo type was true and if so maybe it's best to keep the money thing hush, hush, so not to have to go through a whole personality change to be the typical uptight I'm better then you all attitude.She very much disliked that attitude and disliked it more when she thought about her with that attitude. She can't see how someone like that having friends. But she's one to talk she didn't exactly have friends either being the orphan kid.

She wondered what clique she would be place in, or what "the rest" meant. The loner freaks?There was that one time she nearly turned in front of a student and her father stopped her. Ever since then she was called a freak and that was when she lost her friends. then her dad passed and she became the loner orphan freak. She very much hated that school and was glad to leave but not sure what this school had in store for her either.

As they entered the class she looked at one of the empty desks hoping it was actually empty and not cause a student was late and she just took their spot. She set her black binder on the desk and her parents picture fell on the floor. She reached down to get it and tucked it back into her binder, safe again.

Class went on normally and she took notes and doodled in between. drawing the whimsical design that was on her mother locket. She looked out the window and wondered to herself what her mother would think of all this. And if she would have been the one taking her to school and crying cause her little girl was all grown up. she frowned as she began to miss her parents Even though she doesn't remember her mom cause she was only 2 at the time she was murdered but they way her father would talk about her and they way she looked in photos she looked like one of those moms who was strict when she needed to but someone who could still be your best friend.

...Just to hold them one more time.

User Image
☆☆☆☆☆

User Image

'Dark Werewolf Demon'

ooc: I'm a bit confused... is class over already and we're very late?

Romantic Trash

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━

мaхwell cнaѕe jenѕen
tab tab tab тнe ѕιren

"Life is really simple,
but we insist on making it complicated"

Maxwell watched Nathan already take off for class, leaving the two behind. He actually liked Nathan, finding him to be a good friend. He had good charm, sometimes funny, and it was even a plus side that he was a little rich kid, so that was good for his checker board. Nathan’s words echoed in his mind, thinking about Katherine being in the race. The idea made him laugh to himself since there was no way she was going to beat Nathan. Her and everyone in her group couldn’t beat Nathan.

The boy watched Kat carefully as she stood up and followed her as they started walking to class. His hand slipped into his pocket and started to sip on his coffee. As he watched Kat, his lip curled and a chuckled came from his lungs. “Oh, very funny my dear, but even a dog like me wouldn’t even get a feet near you since old women aren't very good with animals other than kats.” He smiled happily, wondering if he could actually have another friend. She was something else and on his level. Even if she looked like someone that could cause trouble, she seemed to have a smart mind on her shoulders. And the conversations they have had so far with each other has kept him entertained.

They walked down the hallway, passing the running students as they made their way to their classes and he finally found his, seeing Nathan already settled in, and the lovely hot headed James. Max took his set which was by a window, giving him the perfect escape from reality into his own since for him, this world was too boring and people were to idiotic.

"Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery.
Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice.
The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the darkest of hearts."

User Image

Where: In class
With: Kat and Nathan
Feeling: Tired, Bored, Lazy
Wearing: This
OOC: :C Short.
StoryOfTheWildOnes

Dark Werewolf Demon

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Adrian was didnt like to be ignored and thats what she had done to him the whole time.He sat in class like a good student never talked to her knowing her studies were important to her he hated James he was getting all her attintion he thought to make it hard on her a rumor to get them a little far apart. He thought that he should annonce to a few girls that James and Anastasia were a item. He walked up to a few of the gossip girl and whispered into the ear he would know if the rumor had spread by lunch so he could countinue there day till then and ignore her till then.

Adrian made it to his next class gym him and anastasia didnt share this class but she had art again probley her favorite class of the day he smirked maybe he should join the art club to get her attintion and pay someone to draw and paint his projects so he could get closer to her. he kept skeming in his mind of ways to win her attintion.

Romantic Trash

User Image
tab tab tab tab tab ιrιѕ мae ranѕoм
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab тнe draĸυlѕ clan
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Listen Listen Listen. Do you hear her calling? But don't follow or she'll seal your fate.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Iris was ready to walk, but felt her hand getting taken by warmth once more, which she was actually okay with since before the bell students are often running around trying to get into their classes so they won’t be late. She grabbed his hand tightly, staying right behind him so she wouldn’t run into anyone. Her headed turned slightly to the side, listen to the two talk and making sure Edan’s shadow was following them since it was pretty easy to get lost in school if your new, or maybe it was if you were blind. When Nathan came to mind, she tried think of his voice because it was hard to remember if she had meet him at all. Of course she has heard that he was a rich guy, meaning from what she knows, he was maybe a brat or cocky. If she remembers properly, Nathan was one of the people that would be in the race today.

Iris chuckled and nodded. “It is.” she replied, keeping up with Michael. “But that’s not very split with there being two popular group. People seem to keep that division though.” Her ears perked a little, hearing voices in a small room, meaning they were finally in their class. She thanked Michael for taking her to her desk and sat down, laying her walking stick down under her so no one stepped on it or knocked it over if it was leaning. From where she was sitting, she could remember where Katherine was sitting, and turned her head that way with a smile, hoping she wasn’t smiling to nothing or a stranger. Once the bell rung, her pale eyes gaze forward and she placed her hands around her translated braille books.

They ache! They ache! My fangs, the blood they crave. Can I have you crimson life to satisfy?

User Image

Where: In class
With: Michael and Edan
Feeling: Calm, Relaxed
Wearing: This
↳OOC:

Dark Werewolf Demon

Dy Onna

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
]]User Image

Anastasia looked at the paper it said go out with me with a small poorly drawn heart from adrian she crumppled the note throwing it into the trash "well my next class is art " She smiled as she spoke the words. Her favorite class where Mr.Mac always had music going edited but it was still good music. She smiled at James "your welcome the teachers going to write you up if you sleep in her class granted i wanted to nap like you did" she smiled the yawned. Then headed to her locker she soon opened the darn thing grabbing her poster and a small sack of her art supplies she smiled at the bag. "Well what do you have next James" she waited for an answer leaning against her locker as she shut it.
User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
££ Nathan John Scott ££

User Image

Nathan sat there in class. He could hear a few students talk while the teacher walk talking but he didn't care. He sat there quietly and focus on his work. Taking down all the notes that he needed and started to work on a few things the teacher had ask them to due during class. Once he was done, he look around the class room, to see Adrian was in the class. He was glad to see him, sure he like Max, he was good friend but Adrian was the best, they both understood each other seeing how they were reach and had a lot of the same taste in things. He could see that Adrian was looking at Anastasia which made him shake his head.

The both of them wanted girls, who wanted nothing to due with them. He of course tried to help his friend as much as possible but sometimes that wasn't enough. He heard the bell rang and he grab his book and took up before making his way over to Adrian who made his way towards the gossip girls. He smirk, knowing that his friend was up to something and wanted to know more then anything. He walk up to his friend and put his arm around his shoulder. "What are you up too?" He ask his friend as they made their way towards their next class which was gym.

OOC: Nobody was late for their classes, and yes the first classes are over. A bit of time skip to the next class.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
They are the darkness to your light...

User Image

The girls watch as Michael walk into the classroom with Iris and a new girl from what they could tell. Hayley smiled at Michael and gave him a wave when he wish her good morning. "Good morning hot stuff" She said to him playfully which made Katherine laugh a bit. Hayley was more the fun person in the group, unless you count Michael who could be fun also at times but he had this things where he like to play it more safe while she was more the risk taker of the group. "So who's the new girl...is she your girlfriend?" She said before laughing a bit herself and could see Katherine shaking her head from the corner of her eyes.

Before she could hear his answer the teacher had started the class and she sat there trying to focus on her work but found it way to boring to just sit there. She grumble up some paper and when the teacher wasn't looking, she toss one to Michael, and other to Katherine, who quickly shot her dark look. She stock her tongue out Katherine before leaning over to Iris desk. "Iris, are you going to the race?" She ask her friend in a low voice that but that caught the attention of the teacher who called her out. "No Miss. Gray, I wouldn't like detention." She said and didn't say other word but toss other paper to Michael, before the bell rang.

Katherine pick up her things and look to Hayley. "You're not using my notes for your homework." She said before she quickly made her way out of the class room. Hayley stood there and look to Michael. "I can borrow your's right?" She ask him before following her friends out of the class room.

... the hatred to your love

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Adrian saw Nathan an smiled "Not much man you convince Hayley to watch you beat Katherine or what" He tossed out something after he spoke with the two girls. "ah what Im doing is causing trouble like normal." Adrian was cocky when it came too girl and he was also really full of himself. Once he wanted a girl he wouldn't stop going after them in till one of two things happen a) he gets in a fight with someone over her he wasn't going to mess up his rep over a dame and b) her care giver threatens the cops which has happened once. He looked over at his buddy "Anastasia is what i plan on doing but James is always at her side making it kinda hard so Im going to start some trouble to get what I want like normal you know me" Adrian had a messed up way in getting what he wanted hay if his charm and money couldn't get then starting a bit of war or trouble in his since he knew he would get it eventually Country's did it all the time.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageXXX Michael James MaxurisXXX User Image

User Image
"They are the darkness to your light..."

Michael heard Hayley, which made him smiled and he look back at her and blew her a kiss. "Why thanks you, darling." He said trying to put an southern accents. He always had a laugh with Hayley, she was someone who he could always joke around with and not get in trouble for what he said or did. He look over to Eden when Hayley ask about her. He was about to tell her when the teacher walk into the classroom, making the class go silent.

He sat there listening to the teacher tell about something, when he felt something hit him and he look down to see it was piece of paper. He look over his shoulder to see Hayley throwing one to Katherine which he knew was huge mistake to do and sure enough he saw the glare Katherine shot Hayley. He laugh under his breath, he had to admit it, but Hayley had guts to do those kind of things. She was always the one for breaking the rules, then the rest of the gang. He knew with her throwing paper around it was because she was bored. Hayley wasn't very good at school, sure she had good grade with the help of her friends but she just got bored in class and well hated the whole sitting in class learning things we'll never use in our lives again. He heard the teacher calling Hayley out, which caused him to look at her, like most students in the classroom. There was one things Hayley hated more then sitting in a classroom, was sitting in detention. He knew she wouldn't say other word, but knew she wasn't about to let that stop her from having a bit a fun.

He felt the paper hit him and he smirk knowing once again it had been Hayley. Once the bell rang, he grab his stuff and heard Katherine. He knew that she was piss now and would be best to keep their distance from her, for a while. He watch as she quickly left the classroom and hearing Hayley's question. Without even looking at her, he nodded his head. "Yeah you can borrow mine." He said to her as they made their way to their next class.

XXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

"... the hatred to your love"

User Image

OOC://

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James Knight

❦"What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone."❦...

User Image
James walk with Anastasia to her locker, he notice she toss something out but didn't think any of it. "Ah that's right, art." He said as he made his way towards his locker. He would have loved to take art but he was sure his father would have done something horrible and so he never took it. "Well they can write me up, I don't care, beside it's not like I fall asleep everyday. I just haven't been getting much sleep this days." He said to her as place all of his book in his locker.

In the hallway he could hear a few girls giggling and looking towards them but he didn't say anything and shook it off. "I've got gym next, with the rest of the guys in our year." He said, looking not all that happy. All the people he hated all in one class with him, he hated it more then anything. He closed his locker, knowing he didn't need anything from it and look to her. "I would gladly ditch gym and join you in art class right now." He said to her as he leaned against his own locker.

User Image

...❦''Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength, or our deepest regret.''❦

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
££ Nathan John Scott ££

User Image

Nathan walk with Adrian removing his arm from his bud shoulder. "Oh yeah, guess who's coming to see me win this race. Hayley is, after today, she'll see that I am the best and I am the man for her." He said sounding so sure and proud of himself. "I mean come on, how bad can I be compared to James, that guy is like a ticking time bomb and yet she hook up with him...him of all people." He ranted on as they made their way to locker room beside the gym.

He shook his head hearing that his friend was causing trouble just to get a girl, which is something he may do but most of the time, he could win the girls over with his charm, good look and money. "Well if you want Anastasia to really notice you. You need James out of the picture and you know him, his a bomb. You just need him to blow up infront or to Anastasia which will crush her little heart and you can be there to save her or something" He said as he started to change for gym class.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
Katerina Belladonna Black

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kat chuckled as he followed suit and poked back. Such a cleaver boy. But the fun of her name was all she shared with the feline creatures. Of course she didn't mind the joke. As he parted for his class she went for hers. "But this Kat is a wolf amongst wolves." She chuckled softly as her heals clicked down the hall. First period was simple and easy. She helped at the library. Next would be Gym, three art classes. Finally English and then again aiding the library. She had finished all her credits nearly last year. Lucian insisted on her cramming hard, So she shoved it in his face and went above and beyond. So this year was her year to relax. She sat in the library with her reading glasses on scrolling through the computer screen searching for a book in the public library a student was looking for. She sent a request for it to be held and let the student know.

After her hour was simple making sure books made it back to where they belonged. Eventually second period came and well it would be time to run again. She sighed and went along the halls to the gym. Into the girls locker room to change. Black shorts, A grey t-s**t that said 'bite me.' across the back and black and pink running shoes. She walked out fussing with her long hair trying to pull it back. Shorts showed the tattoos that went down her legs. Elegant pieces of art work. Beautiful pictures. She went about stretching. Limbering back up from this morning. A soft sigh. She would much rather have taken that nap on the bench. But while she was Lazy she also knew that being active was important and healthy. She was built as a distance runner and what they threw at her she could cover easily in this class. Lucian made sure she had the stamina, and Shiva helped her cover the speed.

But Shiva always gave her and Lucian a run for their money. Ha if Dog boy Max only knew. Hell if half these students actually knew they might flip. She finished her light stretched and leaned against the wall shutting her mocha colored eyes. Recalling that mornings run. Lucian taking it easy that first mile. But before they had let Shiva out to pent off a bit of her energy. She lived beyond city limits. After taking in Shiva they agreed to dip into her bank account and buy several acres around them. then it was investing in a fenced in plot large enough she could be entertained. The cost barely made a noticeable dent. Her fathers company was doing well and she didn't even need to lift a finger. Though Lucian said here shortly he was going to have to go and make a formal visit. Well after letting the fur ball out they started the run on the property. Shiva danced around them, compared to her they were to slow. But they were her pack.

When she was a pup she had been foolishly taken in by someone who thought they could handle her. Eventually Lucian was contacted and well Shiva was sort of a birthday present. She was a wolf hybrid. They obtained all legal documentation required to have her. But more of the wolf showed through than what ever she was mixed with.

She chuckled as she stood there remembering. Shiva had tripped up Lucian that morning, Crossing in front of him. He fell and she turned and crashed right into him showering him in licks and pushing him down further till finally she had to command her off. Sometimes she swore the creature was smarter than she out to be.

A soft yawn as she waited for the others to show up. Slightly wondering what Max was doing. She could use a few more laughs. Then again she was likely to get them watching some of these girl lazy about and whine and complain about having to do any physical work. Then more than likely she'd just ask if she could run. Running let her think, burnt off her temper and worked out her inner problems. She refused to join the track team. Besides they were already good enough and she was simply to lazy to just up and be so ambitious. She simply ran for herself when she felt like it or if Lucian forced her to. "Ugh but I could go for a nap and a massage..." She sighed. She felt a bit stiff, rolling her head gently testing the tender muscles.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

ℌell is ℰmpty and all the δevils are ℏere.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasia looked him with a look that told him to get to class "Come on Gym really james it will be over father then anything you know it and use it to top those guy you hate" She looked at him "Crush them with competition my brother always says" She smiled "And try to convince Adrian to leave me alone" She started to collect her things throwing her sack over her shoulder. She nervously moved her hair and smiled at him. She heard her name and she looked at a few girls giggling why was her name in the rumor air. She simply shrugged and decided to brush it off.

She smiled at James walking in the opposite direction of the gym and waved by to james she had a question for Hayley she avoided Nathan like they plaque maybe she could give her a few pointers on how to avoid Adrian.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces