Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
He chuckled at Tynave's words and walked up to her. " Really.. cause you make that hard to believe, you really seem to enjoy trying to kill me." He shrugged, " Ehh... if you gonna keep calling me pervert, I suppose i should call you something to.... how does Insano sound?" He laughed. " Yeah your right our attacks really did seem to work together well. you just got to work on your timing cause if were gonna be partners in battle again i don't want to be killed by you." As he checked the burn on his arm all the metal the he used seemed to absorb into him. He hesitated a bit before entering the house but he was technically invited. so he followed Tynave.
User Image
K e k k y u

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLexia Scarlet
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rose petals look beautiful till the thorns appear a poke your fun away.....then it'll just be fun to me....

As everyone started moving in Lexia stood back from the opening silently. She didn't know what to respond with now that things have taken place. She didn't know if she was going to be welcomed at the mansion or if the person in charge was going to toss her out. She moved toward the door and out and walked down the steps to the lower floor to try and locate anyone of the people from earlier or if possible the person in charge

OCC:"What you guys think of my posting so far?"

Where am I? Mansion
Who am I with? No one
What am I feeling? Wonder
User Image

K e k k y u

Adrenaline Abomination

Everheart25

Turtle On A Treadmill

Gracious Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Name : Aly Haven
Race: Angel
Sexuality: straight
Personality: shy nice super smart not fun to be around when mad
Picture: In sig
Profile:
Name - Violet Tahlla
Age - Indefinite
Race - youkai
Gender - female
Sexuality - Lesbian
Image - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Regular

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Profile:
Name - Allen Cole
Age - 24
Race - Demon
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Hetero
Image - User Image

Distinct Regular

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Allen walked down the streets of the too calm city with a mild gri on his face as if someone ad just told a brilliant joke, his hands stuffed in his pockets as strolled thinking of where to go on such a night? He talked out himself in a quiet voice "Where do we go..?" his blood red eyes nerver stopped moving they jumpd form person to person, thing to thing taking everything around him in over and over again. "Well I heard there was a nice tavern down the street..?" he said and then shrugged "Nah I'm not feeling that, oh well how about we go down and see a moive..?"he shrugged again as he continued to talk to himself. He stopped for just a moment and shook hi head, "There isn't anything fo rus to do... well there is one thing.." he mumbled as his grin spread a little wider, someone walking by bump into ramming there shoulder against his "Hey why don't you watch it, lunatic.." the man gave Allen the finger and continued on. HIs grin never faltered as hi eyes locked on to the man and he turned walking toward him "I think we know what we can do.." he laughed.

Distinct Regular

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Allen continued following the man til they were reasonably clear of other people no that he cared if they died he just didn't want a lot of people freaking out, not just yet, before he did anything the man turned around and looked right at him. "What the hell you want man?" he said getting loud an dwaking toward him "You gotta a problem or something why you following me..?" he shoved Allen against a wall, Allen laughed for a second and in a peaceful tone he replied My good sir, one just wanted to teach you some good manners is all..". The man laughed at this pushing him up against the wall again and bringing out a knife "Listen to me crazy, you don't who you are dealing with here so back the f*ck off go tit..?" he growled flicking the knife and putting it away. Allen couldn't help himself he laughed out bringing one hand up to his face and covering it as he cackled "That's it..? a knife?" the man turned back around pulling the knife out again bringing to Allen's throat "Yeah just a knife you wanta see what I can do with it.." th man pushed the blade to his throat drawing a drop of blood. His laughter couldn't be helped at this point he was lossing it completely "I dare you to show me.." he growled, the man glared for a second before bringing the blade back and stabbing allen three times in the stomach. Allen jerked from the pain dropping his expression to one of agony and the man smiled "Should no have messed with me man.." he started to pull the blade away but Allen's hands came up and grabbed the knife with an intense strength. Allen shoved the man back making him fall to his feet and withdrew the blade from his stomach, his eyes looked over the blade,"Steel has o effect on me mortal.. and you ruined y damn shirt!" he roared still grinning like a mad man.

The man slid back on his butt trying to get away "What the hell are you on man.?!" he yelled as Allen slowly walked toward him, he brought the blade up to his face still looking at the blade until his eyes snapped to the mortal. "what am I on? Why nothing my good man, but you are bout to be dead.." he licked the blade clean of his blood before tossing it aside, "You have 10 seconds to run..". The man didn't hesitate he stood and ran for his life and Allen counted " 1..2.. I lied!" he brought his hand up charging a orb of black fire and set it flying toward the man, it connected to his back exploding and turning him to ashes. All allen could do was laugh bringing his hand back up to his face as if he wanted to hide his face.

Distinct Regular

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Radkin continued to cackle insanely as some of the mortals stopped to see what was so funny, his mood switched in an instant "What do you wretches want!?" he roared "None of you should dare even look at me!". His body slowly trembled as his anger grew but then he snapped again back to laughing in a split second "It's fine it's fine! you are lucky.." he said quietly wrapping his arms around giving himself a hug and as mouth split into a un-humanely wide grin and a long black tounge hung out of his mouth. "You get to die by my hand!" he screamed and laughed as his hand let go of him, he put tem together just at the fingertips and slowly a small orb formed maybe two inches in diameter it swirled and flicker and the madness on his face was obvious at this point, he took the orb in one hand moving it about like it was a marble. His hand flicked up with his index finger straight in the air, as the small ball balanced on them.

Radkin flipped his wrist forward and the small orb of fire launched forward flying a great distance before smashing into a 30 story building, this small orb expanded 25 feet in diameter everything it touched was just no existent anymore, then shrunk back down and exploded with a massive shockwave shattering windows for several blocks and he building slowly crumbled in on itself. People screamed and ran for their lives not even knowing what had happened, cars collided with one another and even over the sound of this massive building falling to the ground one thing could be heard over it all and that was Radkin's insane laughter. He now slowly walked towards this building as the crowed ran the opposite direction and he chose random targets, his movements were to fast none of the mortals around him could even see it.

His elbow came cracking one of them in the face busting his nose and dropping him to the ground, before this poor soul could even bring hi hands up to his nose, before he could cry out in pain Radkin's thick boot came down on his throat ending the soul wit a sickening wet snap. His face stayed friendly, he continued to smile as he killed them. "We enjoy this.." he said quietly as he worked , his hand now straight with a "knife's edge" as another man ran up to him, in a second Radkin's slender fingers went through his sternum pushing all the way through as he grabbed another by his shirt and jerked him forward sidestepping the dyeing duet he stuck out on long leg sending them crashing to the ground, As the went down he flicked his hand, pulling it from the man, cleaning the blood from himself, and sending a small jet of black fire to them both turning them to a pile of ashes.

Malevolent Treasure

ReGhost

I have noticed you seem to be rping alone. I'm sorry to say but this to as been dead for almost 2 years surprised

Distinct Regular

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Turtle On A Treadmill
ReGhost

I have noticed you seem to be rping alone. I'm sorry to say but this to as been dead for almost 2 years surprised
Shrugs " and..? I've known it was dead.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces