Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLexia Scarlet
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rose petals look beautiful till the thorns appear a poke your fun away.....then it'll just be fun to me....

The monster roared as one of its head turned noticing the enemy behind it. The tip of the monster's tail glowed a bright red as it whipped the tail back at the man coming at it from behind. As the far right head fell it deformed and vanished only leaving a blurred neck in its wake as the monster howled. The body of the beast suddenly light up red as it unleashed a powerful area attack known to all Cerberus kin as "Gates of Hades". The heat could be felt by everyone as the attack flew out from the monster's body in an attempt to scorch anyone in range

OCC:"Enter part I of the introductions"

Where am I? Mansion
Who am I with? People
What am I feeling? Terror
User Image

iilovecakes
The moves he has active are "Scorching Lash" which is a cone based attack on everything behind it, and "Gates of Hades" which deals fire damage to everyone in the area of effect

K e k k y u

Adrenaline Abomination

Everheart25

Turtle On A Treadmill

Malevolent Treasure

Adrenaline Abomination

K e k k y u

Lacy Rose the Cake

Everheart25

User Image
        xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
        xxxTwenty-three -- K O I; "Would you trust a guy, with this smile?"
        Lady -- Pandora; "Why won't they die already!"
        Keiji -- Maeda; "All is welcome, in my humble home."

User ImageUser Image

-It's gonna get messy this post wink -

The weather became more like a storm as Keiji stood outside with the others, his eyes and everyone else's was fixed on the Behemoth that stood before them. But that soon disappeared creating a new creature; A Cerberus. To Keiji he had seen enough of these creatures, considering Pandora always had one at her side, but a lot smaller with the same amount of bite. But something had happened to him, all he could feel was anger.

Koi looked towards the woman as she spilt into two, the other working off without a word. His eyes turned back towards the one that remained. Before he could mention how far he had been showed, those eyes he had bore finally glowed to their heart was content. Koi finally had full control over the beast that was gonna became more frighting that the beast before it. "Hey...Lex, do you want to see the man that protects everyone and everything become your worst nightmare?" The strange male didn't bother to wait for her reply, nor for her to follow.He wanted to see what he could do with the demon.

Koi left her in the hallway finding the nearest room that over looked the event outside. A balcony? perfect jogging lightly towards the window, entering the rain that poured outside.Koi stood looking down at them. A male had jumped over the creature that was now a three headed dog. But Keiji didn't move.
                                            Throwing his hands up and bending his head back, Koi entered the position of a war cry, his mouth open wide; nothing escaped. But a second later Keiji had copied and with him the cry did leave his throat, releasing a ear piercing roar and thundered like the thunder (- o.O -) He would copy every move Koi had made, if he wanted him too.
                                            "What a perfect day~" The blue haired male sighed. "getting into a manor and taking over the lord in a matter of...a morning" That grin had appeared over his lips as he watched the others down below. "Now Maeda, collect some bones" Using his finger, Koi made the swirl within the air, once completed the demon reacted.

Too Keiji each movement, each action he would believe it was his own. Nothing like he was being controlled.If he ran, he would think he ordered his body to run. If he jumped he think that order himself. But the down fall after this control, the demon would not know a thing.
                                            His body began to run forward towards the Cerberus, jumping high to grab hold of the center head. His still human hands grabbed hard on the jaw, it's teeth breaking through his fingers; did that stop him? No.
                                            Once he had hold of the beast's jaw, Keiji began to swing back and forth gaining momentum. "There" He heard it, a crack indicting a snap. With that in mind, the fire demon swing inwards towards the beast's throat, keeping hold of the monster's jaw.

As he flung himself forward, the jaw came with him, breaking off and pulling what ever else with it; Mostly the fur and flesh, leaving the bone and muscle of the throat in place. All the way down, Keiji pulled and pulled, until he reached the chest area, yacking the jaw as he stood on the ground, stopping the spread of tearing. The distraction of the human like male,jumping behind was perfect for Keiji had done. He returned himself back to his starting point, throwing the jaw to one side away from the beast and the others.

"Oh I just love bone collecting in the morning" Koi hummed himself, continuing to watch.

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Turtle On A Treadmill
K e k k y u
Everheart25
Lacy Rose the Cake

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ βellus X ɱors ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"So leave me by the roadside and hang me up and out to dry."

☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆

Bellus stood down with the beast, her body turning a very pale white. The earth around her was cracking under the ice, and she looked over at the minotaur of the man she had once laid with. The gaze didn’t fix on him long as the man who had caused all the chaos was untop of the beast with Tynave and Tassle. However it seemed that the man had other ideas in mind. A shield of wind and ice appeared before Bellus, blocking her as the man faded, only rising with a new beast. A beast meant to be Cerberus from common mythology? Her eyes locked on the fire laden three headed dog. They turned a deep red, almost black as her body burned with flames surrounding the ice.
The storm overhead only got worse, thunder roaring in the sky. Her head was spinning out of control. She had to do just as Aiden had taught her. Raw power, no emotions. She had to put aside the pain, put aside her anger. She’d handle those next. A deep breath and she was ready her mind collected. Her body turned back to her normal skin tone, those hazel eyes looking out over the crowd. “Trouble.” The word barely slipped her lips, as she approached the beast, it’s flames covering her arm. It didn’t burn her though, as her arm was covered by a thick ice, blocking the heat from burning her. The ice that covered her body like an armor, extending to make a set of short blades. She was under the monster now, the ground rising to protect her as the blades met the animals flesh, cutting into it, lines moving down the body.
A huff of a breath escaped her lips as she came towards the back of the creature, flipping out from under it, regaining her footing. It was an extensive set of her powers she was blending and it would take her toll on her. That didn’t matter though because she would only have herself to heal once the battle was done. Keiji could see to himself. Emotions were rising again. Suppress the emotions. Clear the mind, use only the body. Bellus reminded herself. A low huff slipped through her pale lips as she rotated her shoulders, a snap locking them in place.
As Bellus was preparing for a second attack Keiji came, leaping onto the jaw of the beast, swinging. What was the moron of a man doing? He was attached to one of the heads, tearing the jaw from the beast. Bellus didn’t puke, though her stomach did threaten to give out and come out on her. She rose in the wind. Landing on top the fire fixed beast, moving up to the man that sat near to the heads. “Man…” The blade pierced barely into the creators flesh in the back of his neck. “Call off the monster. It will die and so will you.” She informed him with apathy. She felt nothing at the moment, and later, when she was done, she was going to have Aiden remove the rest of her heart. She was done with feelings.

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
Turtle On A Treadmill

User Image

•°o.O O.o°•▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄•°o.O O.o°•
ɖawn alexis ҳphyn
•°o.O O.o°•▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄•°o.O O.o°•
"When I die, will they remember not, what I did, but what I haven't done. "

▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄

Lex was watching the storm that raged outside, listening to the commotion taking place outside while she awaited the strange man’s response. However the reply she got, wasn’t the one she was expecting. He didn’t say where the tour had taken him. Instead he asked her a question unrelated to the tour. He was going to show her something. He was going to show her Keiji. What was the man talking about? Her eyes narrowed, confusion arising in the shadow. Her eyes flickered, shifting through colors.
The man was already walking away though. She had no time to ask him what he meant, instead she had to consider what to do. He was up to something, and though she didn’t like a lot of the guest, she did care for Keiji. She followed the man down the hall way and out onto the balcony. She stared down on the great beast the group was fighting. She didn’t much care for battling monsters. She was more of a mental fighter. Something most people didn’t understand. She was just a shadow after all though.
Watching the man control Keiji she focused on the things he did. “You’re not at all who you pretend to be, are you?” She asked as the demanded Keiji to collect bones. However she noticed something else as she watched the fight, watching Keiji follow commands. Bellus was showing no concern for Keiji. It seemed that something had happened between the two, enough to make it to where Bellus no longer cared for him, or she was doing a very good job pretending not to. “How is it you control him. Why are you doing this? Is it all a game for you or do you gain something out of it?” Lex finally asked. If this man could control Keiji, he had more power than her, and though she would do well to fear him, she wouldn’t.

▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆▄▀▄

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXLσνє∂ σиєѕ!xx Bєℓσνє∂ ∂αуѕ!
wєrєxxdσєsxxGODxxxxαsxxxxfαllsxxαpαrt?!
. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .
XXlove is ïṉģɾαïṉεḋ! sin is ïṉģɾαïṉεḋ x

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬We { TRAMPLE } on eхpreѕѕιonѕ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ even aѕ GӨD { Breaks . . . }

xxxxxxxxxxx'drєαms! xx{ αlígnєdxxαвsurdítч }xxthє xx{ pєσplє wє’vє }
x x xFӨЯƧΛΚΣП!

xxxxιиxxуσυяxxнєαят. . .xxωнσxx ιѕxxтнєxxⓜⓘⓢⓔⓡⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓞⓝⓔ!?!

xxxxxxxxxxxTчnαvє xxƧαmíllєxxÐíαkσn
Wearing the daily things

Flames.

The elemental was expecting it from a Kerberos. Of course being an elemental of ice she could only hold it off for so long, and then she felt the damage, a few burns. . .but she’d live.

Tynave looked back seeing none other than Keiji, Well she didn’t really see him exactly, more like heard a thunderous roar then went to the source. Her signature jeering grin formed on her face before speaking. ”Now wasn’t that just lovely~” A flash of lightning scurried across the sky. The man grabbed onto the jaw of centerhead, her blade stuck in the far right head. . .and the pervert doing, pervert things? Ripping the blade out of the head she went in for another hack, trying to take the head off. The head was already taken out, but she wanted a souvenir, seemed fitting right? Right. She looked over seeing the jaw rip off before she laughed, a rather sinister laugh in fact. ”Awww sick~” she happily sung. She was beyond pleased by this in fact. Keeping the blade, the smell of charred blood came from the sparking object. And decided on one last strike lightning. Did she care if she hurt the pervert? Nope. Four separate bolts came crashing down though due her body being on top of the beast, three of them were redirected and struck her. Instead she sent the discharge into the beast. . .a bit annoyed with the Kerberos. . .but it would be dead soon enough.

Adrenaline Abomination
                                  Everheart25
                                  Lacy Rose the Cake
                                  Turtle On A Treadmill

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ѕσиg ι lιve by:HISTORY by Exo-K

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
As the beast let off its next attack Tassel Stabbed his blade into the chains hoping it would keep the Beast in place for the others to attack he was lucky he let got the chains right before the lighting struck, He jumped back, dodging the attack He looked at Tynave, " Damn it!! what the hell did you do that for had that been any earlier i would have been shocked..." He looked away, She probably did it on purpose.. He smirked figuring out somthing to say that he knew he's at least think was funny. " There are safer ways to flirt you know." He chuckled. He figure if they weren't gonna stop calling him a perv he might as well act like one.
Turtle On A Treadmill

Adrenaline Abomination

K e k k y u

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLexia Scarlet
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rose petals look beautiful till the thorns appear a poke your fun away.....then it'll just be fun to me....

The monster fell back as the force of the attack ripped the man out of the three headed beast. "Damn you people, I'm not done!" he growled. As he said that the magic seal used to summon the beast reappeared and the broke in the middle revealing a swirling vortex to the netherworld. The vortex started sucking the severely injured beast in as the man looked back with shock. "Where you going!?" "I summoned you and I' am your master!" "And I'm ordering you to stand and fight these fools!" he growled as his orders fell on deaf ears. As the monster vanished into the vortex he growled at the people that kept him from getting his target. "You people think you've won!? " I'll be back...as long as you have that girl....I'll be-" he got out as the skeleton of his previous beast Kiser Behemoth fllew up from the vortex snaring the man in its claws as it was dragged into the void. "Let me go you useless pile of s**t!' "Dammit!" "Not now....I can't die now!" he growled as a dark voice came from no where "Doctor Alucard, you have failed me one to many times.....consider this your final paycheck. it said as the doctor was drug over the edge. " Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" was echoed as he along with the doomed Kiser fell into the flaming void and the seal vanishing soon after. Back in the house Lexia opened her eyes slowly to hear no sound of a fight. She lightly peaked out from her hiding spot and saw the smoking circle of where the monster was.

OCC:"What you guys think of my posting so far?"

Where am I? Mansion
Who am I with? People
What am I feeling? Shocked
User Image

iilovecakes
The moves he has active are "Scorching Lash" which is a cone based attack on everything behind it, and "Gates of Hades" which deals fire damage to everyone in the area of effect

K e k k y u

Adrenaline Abomination

Everheart25

Turtle On A Treadmill

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
Turtle On A Treadmill
K e k k y u
Everheart25
Lacy Rose the Cake

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ βellus X ɱors ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"So leave me by the roadside and hang me up and out to dry."

Bellus watched the continuance of onslaught against the great beast, her hands covered by blood and burns by now. The good man of the summoner hadn’t even fought himself. He was indeed a coward. Below her a great vortex opened as he continued his threats. Instantly the girl leaped from the monster, landing with a thud on the ground near to it. She rose, her eyes a burning red. Her emotions were swirling inside of her once more, and there was not a thing she wanted to do except to get rid of them. Her eyes locked on the man as the beast left, however it seemed he was done for. Watching him be dragged down in the vortex, she waited for it to stop spinning as it came to a close. “Finally.” However, though the others would be at least relieved that their lives were still there, and everyone came out fairly unscathed, Bellus would not be joining in on the after party.
Her heels clicked, turning her away from the majority of the group. Her eyes locked on Keiji. Her feet propelled her forward to the man. She stood in her natural form, no powers being used. However her hand rose, striking the minotaur hard across the face. “Care more for your precious house, and your guest. This is the last time I help one of them, or help you. I’m done Keiji. You’re no more a man than Aiden.” Though her words were fueled by hurt and anger, she didn’t look back once they were said. She stormed off, heels digging into the ground as she went back in the manor, straight up to her room. The wind tore through her closet, taking her clothes down and bringing them to her. As she folded them, tears slipped from her eyes, though she would never let Keiji see her cry.
“Aiden, I need you now. I need you now more than ever.” She called out to the empty room. Her fist slammed into the wall, leaving a hole in it’s place. She was angry, hurt. Aiden, I need you to take the rest of it. I no longer want my heart. I understand why you told me to never let emotions get in the way. Fix it for me. Take it. Get rid of it. I don’t care what you do with it. I don’t want it anymore. Bellus pleaded to the man, her heart throbbing. However her eyes only widened as she heard the reply in her mind.
You’re on your own with your heart. For now it shall serve as punishment for disobeying me for some whelp of a demon. You’ve brought this upon yourself Bellus. I warned you not to come back, and you did. You defied me for the last time. Keep the pain, it will remind you why we shouldn’t use our hearts.
Bellus stood, breathing heavily as she picked up the case she was setting her clothes in, throwing it out the balcony door, shattering the glass as she watched it land on the floor, locked tightly. “That arrogant b*****d….” She growled through pierced lips.

Devoted Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
((I'm sorry guys, but I think I should quit this rp, I'm in so many that it's becoming overwhelming for me and I'm trying my best to keep up. I do not wish for anyone to become agitated with my slow response time. I'm sorry if I upset anyone. I think that it's for the best though. Thank you for having me for the time that I was here. :c))

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
Rika Shigorame
((I'm sorry guys, but I think I should quit this rp, I'm in so many that it's becoming overwhelming for me and I'm trying my best to keep up. I do not wish for anyone to become agitated with my slow response time. I'm sorry if I upset anyone. I think that it's for the best though. Thank you for having me for the time that I was here. :c))

((Awe hate to see you go Rika, was hoping we could do a little role playing together. You take care yourself kay?" ))

Malevolent Treasure

Adrenaline Abomination

K e k k y u

Lacy Rose the Cake

Everheart25

User Image

User ImageUser Image

-I have a slight illness so sorry for any crappyness-

Above in the manor, Koi's eyes only lit up more,seeing Keiji do as he was told; wrecking the one of the Cerberus's heads. Soon his eyes floated down towards Lex whom now stood beside him, watching. "I am pretending to be no one but myself dear~" His smile grew as he placed his hand upon her chin. "It's just easy to control almost anyone that is so kind hearted, and will turn there backs to you" Raising his over hand he pointed towards Keiji. "Everytime he greeted a guest, I drew that swirl on his back, and just before we bumped into you, I managed to finally finish it" Stand a tall again,his eyes fixed upon all five of them outside. Koi couldn't help but let out a small laugh. The man that had summoned those monsters, now became their dinner. He watched as his body was taken away from the world through the summoned void.
                                            "Some people just don't know how to summon" He laughed before turning his attention towards the jaw that remained. Within a second, hands appeared around it. They were thin and blood red. Long fingers and claws. Each hand grabbed the piece of Cerberus taking it down through the ground.

Keiji stood watching everyone begin to do their bit to begin down the beast and it owner. But before they could give the final blow to the beast and the man. They were both gone, voids appeared including more monsters, one however grabbed this fellow and pulled him down. He didn't stand a chance against those beasts.
                                            His eyes were glowing gold,as the swirl on his continue to bubble and swirling. He had watched Bellus came close to him, anger was within her eyes.

"Oh I better release the poor boy" Koi spoke before clicking his fingers. Causing the glow from Keiji's eyes to disappear, the swirl on his back all that finaly allowed his body to return back it's normal self. At that moment the strike from Bellus hit him hard. Her words rang through his mind. He honestly didn't have a clue of what she was speaking about, nor why he stood outside with her and the others.
                                            "Bellus!" He cried after her, but she didn't turn to him. "Just what on earth is going on here?" The demon roared looking at the others. He didn't know a thing. without waiting for an answer, he had to see to Bellus, he had to see what was bothering her.

His mind had picked up where she stood, rushing as fast as he could, Keiji made it towards her room. His hand raised and knocked on the door. "Bellus?" He spoke "I think we need to talk"

Koi had just saw the slap and couldn't help but fall on the floor holding his sides. "Ha, ha! I can't believe that just happened,the strangest love is being torn!" Tears of laughter ran down his cheeks,looking up towards Lex. "I guess the big beast is back on the market"

-And my dad started to talk to me about chocolate >.> My brain can now only think Chocolate! -

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
Turtle On A Treadmill
K e k k y u

•÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷•

User Image

"If to live we have to be numb, we'd rather know the pain."

Bellus was standing in her room now, pacing back and forth, the wind holding the door shut from anyone who dared to try to enter. She was in no mood for company. Her heels clicked against the floor, her eyes burning through different colors and shades. She’d heard Keiji call after her, but she was done with it. If he couldn’t control his temper around her, she wasn’t safe. And as far as she saw it, that’s the way it was. Her body finally stopped, slumping down against a wall, head slamming back into it. Lot of cowards and lunatics.

Hearing footsteps approaching she knew them as Keiji’s, and only hoped that they would continue on past her room, to the second stair case. However they stopped, the rapping on her door making her ears perk up. Another huff of anger passed through her lips. The wind from the door stopped pushing on it, and instead jerked it open, tearing it from the hinges, sending it flying out the broken balcony door.

The instant this happened, Bellus was on her feet, eyes burning a crystal blue as she looked over him, her soaked ebony hair framing her face. “What is it you want now? Don’t you think you’ve done enough?! Go see to your stupid guest you care so much about. I’m tired of protecting them for you. Just to get yelled at because your precious home is getting damaged. You’ve no right to speak to me in such a way.” She didn’t walk closer to him, because she was freezing cold to the touch, and she could feel his heat daring to melt away the ice she felt. He looked pitiful. Almost pathetically sad. “And don’t try to play dumb with me.” She warned him, hurt shattering her voice. The tears had stopped as soon as she heard the foot steps, all that was left from them were the iced over remains that had slipped down her face.

Dimitri felt the worry slipping from Accela like a poison, demanding to know if he was alright. “Just a little chest pain.” He stated smoothly as he collected himself in front of the two. It seemed that Accela actually cared if the great demon was actually alright or not. He looked over her, noticing that curious gaze. “Oh my little Alice…” He purred towards her, his smile unfaltering. She was worried, how sweet. He however wasn’t. He knew Bellus to be an emotional one, and there had been nothing he could do to change that about the elemental. It seemed no matter the method he took, the girl never changed. He sighed as Accela’s thought hit his mind. Of course there is something going on at the manor, the trees are shaking, the earth crumbling. The temperature is nothing as it should be, and there are shifts in power.
It didn’t take a demon to figure out something was happening. The humans would be dumb enough to say it was some earthly thing. That the planet itself was creating such problems. Of course humans always tried to explain things they had no idea of. They wanted to seem smarter, and of course, it only served to make them look far less intelligent. He sighed as he the two bodies parted, he headed towards the manor with her. However it seemed that Rika had no intention of coming with them. She instead, turned and walked the opposite way. “Hmm seems were on our own again Accela.” His voice called out with a sigh.
As they approached the manor, Bellus’ voice hit his head, and he rejected her plead for help. She was on her own from here on out with those emotions of hers. He was actually planning on placing his share of her heart back in her as well. He didn’t want to feel her jumbled emotions anymore. They made him sick. He wrapped his arm around Accela’s waist as they stood in the clearing in front of the manor. He could feel a fading power surging from the ground. Someone opened a portal they couldn’t control it seemed. “Well Accela. What do you think happened here?” He asked her with that charming smile of his.

Lex watched the battle a glimmer of a smile on her pale face as she stood near to Koi. The man was a great deal taller than her, but it didn’t bug her in the least. She watched as the beast and the man fell into the darkness of the vortex. The jaw of the beast being pulled under the ground by some very disturbing hands. However what lit her face was the slap that Keiji had received from Bellus. It seemed that their little relationship hadn’t lasted all that long. Before they even knew what they really had it was gone.

Lex looked down at Koi who was rolling on the balcony floor in laughter. “I see you find amusement in all this in which you have created.” Her voice sounded apathetic, but that winning smile was still wore upon her face. She was contented at heart. “If Keiji is back on the market, that means Bellus is as well. Perhaps you should see to her needs. You seem to enjoy taunting the poor man. What would make it worse? Perhaps having the woman he loves turn on him, and fall to another?” Lex wasn’t all that interested in Koi. Though he was powerful, he wasn’t someone she would turn her back on for so long as half a second. He was dangerous and the shadow could feel it.

Her body shifted, leaning down to help the man up off the floor as he was looking at her. It made her body flicker momentarily, turning to a complete shadow. However she managed to take her form once more, getting him to stand. “Tell me, how is it you did that to him? I don’t know Keiji to be controlled all too easily.” Lex stated her voice tinted with curiosity.

•÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷• •÷±‡±±‡±÷•

Malevolent Treasure

Adrenaline Abomination

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Keiji's eyes soon fell upon Bellus as the door flew off it's hinges. Her eyes, they still remained filled with anger and disappointment, he looked her over. Her body seemed cold, he could feel it even though they stood far from each other. Next the words, more words spilled out of her mouth, but there no connection to him. Although she spoke of his actions. "I never shouted at you about this place, Cut this out and tell me what just happened outside?" His voice didn't raise, but remained it calm. He didn't want to anger her more into a shouting contest.
                                            "I am not playing dumb with you, I have no idea what you are speaking about" There was a temptation of a foot to step forward,but that only rocked Keiji's body back. Her eyes showed tears had ran resentily, Why are you crying? He asked himself, for Bellus. But he wasn't a mind reader nor could he enter others minds.
                                            The demon just stood there looking at her,unknowing what to do. But there was three clear ways. Turn and walk away, stand there and take the blame. Or go to her and hold her, hoping to calm her anger. After a short argument with himself, Keiji made his way towards her. He'd probably picked the stupid way, but it didn't want to stand there and see those frozen tears, nor did he want to turn and walk away. So he could his chances and neared her.

Lex had helped him up to stand once again, little chuckles escaping his lips."I guess she would be too, but I guess not to get involved. I like to play about a little more, maybe with another." His eyes scanned over those who stood outside, Tynave and a human male? "Maybe them?" He pointed before turning his head towards the shadow. "Maybe you" His smile was creepy higher as he looked at her, as if he had picked her to be his next ''victim' but he was still making his mind up on whom and she wasn't going to be picked; just yet.

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
Turtle On A Treadmill
K e k k y u

User Image

"If to live we have to be numb, we'd rather know the pain."

Bellus was stunned as Keiji stood there, acting as if he’d done nothing at all wrong. Her eyes only narrowed at him, her temple pressing slightly. “You…” He was doing it again. Acting so innocent and perfect. He was a demon though, just like Aiden. Manipulation and lies were traits they couldn’t avoid, they were a part of them. He was making demands from her, asking to know about what happened. “I want to know the same thing. What would you call what you just did out there? Tearing the jaw from that creature, hurting yourself for what? A kill?” She scoffed turning her back on him momentarily. “Then tell me what it was then Keiji? Shall I get the little cat girl to tell you otherwise? She could tell you. You terrified her.” Bellus stated as he seemed to be debating something in his mind.
She turned back to him, eyes stinging. More tears threated to fall, but she held them back. A smaller huff escaped her lips as he approached her. Just what was the great fire demon playing at. “Keiji, I can’t play these games with you. I put my life at risk, for your guest, and this is what I get? You playing amnesiac?” There was always the chance that he was actually unaware of his actions, but she found it very doubtful. “That fight was all the stupid little girls fault. Some man wants me to play slave to him while he searches for her. I protect her and myself, and you care more about your home? You can repair the home Keiji, you can’t repair me if I get destroyed.” She locked her eyes on him, they were glistening with tears that she was holding back.

Lex’s eyes watched Koi as he spoke, however she quickly took a step back looking over the crowd below. He was going to ‘play’ with someone else? That didn’t bug her in the slightest. “Have fun with that idea of yours.” She smiled until he turned around on her, that smile creeping towards her. An instinctive step was made backwards. He’d already controlled Keiji, so she didn’t doubt for even three seconds he wouldn’t be able to find some way to get to her. Narrowing her eyes she met his gaze.
“Listen little blue boy. Don’t even look at me like that. I’m not your toy.” She warned him the shadows around her shifting quickly moving to cover the area behind her. She floated slightly, standing over him on the balcony ledge. “I don’t know who you are, or why you’re here. However don’t cross my path. Tread lightly near those you do.” Lex turned her back on him looking over the people.

Trash Garbage

Tнє вєℓℓ тнαт RANG ιη уσυтн'ѕ тιмє σρєηѕ T ɾ υ τ h 'ṡX D ø ø ɾ. . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...Iѕ тнιѕ ∂ιѕтαηт { s.ዠ.ለ.ծ.ፀ.ω } α ρяσρнєтι¢ ∂яєαм؟ ιѕ ιт α ηιģнтмαяє. . .؟

Wнιѕρєяѕ σƒ ģ.я.ι.є.ƒ ιηтєяωєανє ιη тнє SKY. . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Λርርєረለ { Uℓтαяια } ЯєνηιℓKekkyukekkyukekkyu
                                  He seemed to be alright. . .At least that’s what he said. He seemed happy that she cared? Why wouldn’t she care? He was still a being right? Sure there were some that she could easily scratch off as annoying ******** but that was alright. . .She’d care about someone that did something like he did. . .regardless of the fact that he did it for his own gain. Her eyes moved to see that Aiden knew the same thing was happening at the manor. There were constand shifts in power as well as lifeforms which she wasn’t used to. Now what could have been wrong? A conflict? More likely. The place wasn’t too unfamiliar with those issues going on, hell something happened almost every day there. . .And that wasn’t being dramatic either.

Rika didn’t seem to go with them either. . .which left her alone with Aiden. Accela was still a highly awkward individual but the fact that now there were only two made her feel a bit comfortable. She nodded at Dimitri’s statement about them being alone, the walk was quiet, she didn’t really hav anything to say to him so what would be the point of talking anyway? None, and she wasn’t one to constantly run at the mouth. At the manor she stood there for a moment, her eyes looking around before locking onto the blood that was so ceremoniously spattered on the ground. Aiden’s arm went around her waist, her eyes peering upwards instantly. ”Well. . .” she stopped as she moved her left foot along the ground. ”There was a portal that opened. . .” she stopped before pointing in the area where it was. ”There. Perhaps in the means to summon something, but it would seem everyone else fought whatever was causing this problem off.” she explained. She thought that was what happened. . .well correction that’s what the earth was telling her with the patterns that were coming from it. She somewhat returned the smile. . .except it was a VERY small one.

⇒Ⱦለikixxx§уυnxxxζυтaĸKekkyukekkyukekkyu
                                  The Leshy’s gaze moved to a voice that he heard, it of course was Lex. . .The insufferable prat. He turned around to face her, his expression emotionless. . .then a flicker of delight came from them. ”Why Hello Lex.” he greeted but it didn’t sound like a greeting in the slightest. ”Well it seems to be that way though it is a rather common hair color correct?” his way with words was still the same, the same playing with them yet not. She spoke of Bellus? What could she possibly need. . .? After a few moments, he knew what it was. Bellus are you alright? he asked her before his eyes moved to Lex, "Then I will see to the matter" he told the woman with a sigh of displeasure. Could he read Bellus' thoughts? Pssh no, he could only speak to her. His barefeet started in the direction of the manor, not caring for Lex’s last bit. Perhaps this was his chance. . .As he would know. . .Keiji more likely did it again. The demon did have a tendency to do something so stupid without realizing it. . .at least that’s what he got from him during their small encounters. Bellus seemed to be in distress much of the time due to Keiji, did he think they should have been together? No, but he didn't know that was something he held common with another. Taiki however wasn't much for caring if the woman would willingly inflict pain upon herself like that of a fool.

His body went straight through one of the trees that was in the way, as It normally would in order to move faster. The male landed on the ground with his eyes narrowed. Seeing the same suspicious individual with the sprite. Do tell me what is going on. his voice was far less harsh than what he used with Lex or Ama. He still wanted to act as if he cared. . .though he really didn’t. Has Keiji upset you again? he asked still staying outside, he was unsure if he dare tread inside knowing the possible consequences that oculd be inside. Could he handle himelse? Of course, he was more than able to handle himself. He pretended to have Bellus’ best interests far too well, it seemed natural. He of course just wanted to know what was bothering her. ’. . .And so it begins.’ he thought to himself with a sigh of annoyance. Really he was as pleased as a Leshy could get, seeing as problems started and he didn’t even do anything. . .yet.

Tчnαvє xxƧαmíllєxxÐíαkσnKekkyukekkyukekkyu
                                  Well everything was done with, at least that’s what she though as she stood in the grass with bloodstained clothing on. Her hands clenched the weapon as it dissipated; of course the shock was nothing for her. Did she almost hit the man? Yeah but so? Her eyes moved towards the male talking about flirting. ”Oh no you have me all wrong~ I don’t flirt with perverts~” she laughed before turning around, her hands now behind her head. ”You were over there with all that metal, and I call lightning. . .You should have saw that coming.” she stated as she started to walk. ”Well now I have to change.” she thought with a frown as her eyes narrowed slightly, completely confused. Why? Because god knows what happened while she was far too into the battle that was happening. "I should have gotten a tooth at most. . .” She frowned before her arms cross in displeasure

In an instant her mind floated elsewhere, ’. . .I don’t really want to change, but I have to. . Did I bring a bag?’ she thought tilting her head to the side. She only had another change of clothes, which wasn’t something she was all too pleased about putting on. ”Well I’m going inside.” she stated flatly before her small trek began, she didn’t really notice much as she did so but she did stop. Something. . .Or to better clarify, someone was giving off some strange energy. She turned to see two people, her not having a problem with the small one. . .the issue was coming from the larger of the two. ’. . .now what’s that about?’ she thought realizing the smaller one was the one that demolished food earlier. Instead she looked at the ‘human’, Waving her hands. ”COME ON PERVERT!” she shouted to him as she started to head inside. She decided to ignore the disturbance of Bellus’ energy. . .It was for the best anyway.

Ao-iconoclast - KOTOKO
Turtle On A Treadmill
Adrenaline Abomination

Lacy Rose the Cake

Everheart25

Somebodys Superhero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash