I killed my masters
I mentored none
That means when I die that's it
My style is gone I'm a one of one

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Joule Marie Periloux
╚══════════════╝

Joule walked up to the counter to begin ordering. "Ohm I really hope they have my favorite. In fact it would be a shame if they didn't." The cashier looked on bewildered at the woman talking to herself. She had to be talking to herself. There was no phone up to her ear, not even one of those hands free devices. "Pay attention!" Ohm snapped. Joule perked up and scanned the menu, but was having difficulty finding what she wanted. Joules face became contorted with frustration and her grip on the small duffle bag she was carrying tightened. "Excuse me, do you not serve chili cheese pizza in this establishment?" The cashier was caught off guard by the question and the strange way the woman was acting. His response came delayed but he informed her that they didn't sell that kind of pizza.

Another small power surge hit the building, the lights flickered again. Joule leaned in across the counter so that she was face to face with the man behind the counter. "You sure about that?" The cashier started to sweat but held firm and told Joule yet again they didn't serve that kind of pizza here. "Joule, I know what you're planning on doing and I implore you to stop." Joule's fist was raised in the air high above her head ready to strike. "Yeah and why shouldn't I?". "Well if you don't throw a tantrum here I promise you'll get your chance for fun later. Lastly if you haven't noticed we're being watched by everyone!". Joule's face softened into a half smile and she slammed her fist down onto the counter. She opened her hand and out came a few crumpled bills and change. "If you're serious then I'll just take a small tipple meat. I think I'll be dining in as well."

Joule got her order and sat down in a booth in the middle of the pizza parlor. She began eating looking around at the other patrons. Some of whom stole quick glances at her while others stared. "What are they looking at?", Joule whispered. "I don't know Joule maybe the grown woman banging her fists on counters like a toddler. Maybe they're thinking how weird it is that multiple power surges have occurred since you walked in the building. Take your pick girl." Joule took a few bites of her pizza. "I told you Ohm, no one in this city is that smart. People like these are more worried about their lives being interrupted than trying to figure out who among them might be abnormal." Joule shifted in her seat slightly so that she was now slouching. She took another look around the building while playing with the zipper of her duffle bag. Then Joule noticed something odd, a man standing at the entrance who was dressed to well to be there.

Joule kept whispering to herself, "Take this guy for instance. You think a guy like him has time to think about supers and meta-humans? The hardest decision for him is what fancy suit to wear to the ball or whatever". Joule gestured toward the man with her free left hand as she said this. "You really shouldn't underestimate people Joule. Never know when your greatest adversary might appear.". Joule let out a loud laugh. Surely Ohm couldn't be implying that a guy in a suit could be any match for her. "Hey cream puff you lost? I think the opera is on the other side of town." Joule called out tauntingly to the well dressed man.

╔══════════════╗
OhmΩ
╚══════════════╝

Alien Superhero

Marcus ✧ Alexander ✧ Schofield

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You know, I used to think that it was our families that make us who we are. Then I hoped it was our friends. But if you look at history, the great men and women of the world have always been defined by their enemies"

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

The power in the place flickered a few more times, it definitely seemed to be centering on the woman who had just walked in. Intriguing.

He stepped through the door, glancing around at the rest of the patrons. There were multiple meta-human signatures of varying degrees of strength. A young, white-haired man was talking with a young woman. He definitely had a suspicious look about him, and Marcus carefully focused his attention away. Being obvious had never done him any good. In fact, he probably should have dressed less ostentatiously. But this was a big city, after all; businessmen in expensive suits stooping to eat pizza wasn't all that unusual.

It was a little overwhelming, to be honest. He hadn't expected such a jackpot, it was almost an embarrassment of riches. It was definitely more success in one night than he'd had the last few weeks combined. He began visually cataloging all the occupants of the pizza place. Just knowing their faces wasn't that much good unless he also knew their civilian and vigilante identities, but it was certainly a start, and he would definitely recognize them if he saw any of them again.

"Hey cream puff you lost? I think the opera is on the other side of town."

A slow smile spread across Marcus's face and he approached the bar where the young woman who had taunted him was sitting. She was definitely the source of the power surges. "I appreciate your kindness, but opera's not what I'm after. Not tonight anyway." He sprawled languidly against the bar, slowly and appreciatively looking her up and down. His expression settled into a practiced smirk. "I do have season tickets to the Metropolitan, however, if you're ever interested in accompanying me. I'll have a glass of red wine please, and a slice of pepperoni and mushroom. I'll pick up the bill for whatever the lady's having as well." The last part of his statement was directed at the waiter who had quickly approached him, looking a little nervous when he spotted the expensive suit and the even-more-expensive watch. Marcus turned his attention back to the young woman who seemed to be talking to herself more than she was addressing him.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

"I believe there’s something inherently dangerous when something real becomes mythic. Because when faced with a myth we can’t win. So the mythic must be exposed for what it is. So we can believe in ourselves. Because it’s only what’s in us…the drive to be mythic…that matters."

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
{ Andi }

xxx---------------------------------------
WHEN THE NIGHT IS C O L D
AND YOU FEEL LIKE NO ONE K N O W S
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE ONLY ONE ( BURIED IN THIS HOLE )

YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE S U N R I S E
xxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀xxxxxxx
x« you can make it to the »
s u n r i s e
Art by Magi Hime

User Image

xxxxxxIt seemed her oversized friend was getting a hang of these earth customs, Andi was pleasantly surprised when he hugged back. These things came in small steps. The two were probably odd, being at two different ends of the size spectrum: his seven feet to her almost five feet. “Of course, you and me are friends!” She said gesturing between them and ended the sentence with a grin and a thumbs up. Andi could help with his communication. She was also glad he found the pizza in her fridge. His excitement was worth her keeping extra food around. Andi really only required a little bit a food. Most of her power came by charging her batteries, literally.

xxxxxx“We probably should go meet our friends. They did come to see us! I"ll go get them and more pizza!” Changing her right pointer finger into a key she proceeded to go up a ladder to the ceiling of her underground base. Putting the key into, what didn’t even look like a lock, the ceiling just seemed to open. It was a pretty smart design. It opened in a side alley beside the pizza parlor. Unless you knew where it was, it was almost impossible.

xxxxxxClimbing out, after she reached the surface she smoothed down her skirt and pulled the sleeves of her jacket down. Andi made her way into the pizza parlor. Her plan was to order a few, maybe five pizzas, and make her way back to the base. Andi really didn’t want to make any alliances in the world above. Andi of course had to order after Mr. Schofield. And Andi couldn't lie she geeked out a little bit, he was kind of a genius. It wasn't that weird for a sixteen year old girl to look up, it's not like she could look up to a super hero. Now that would be weird. The short blond did make a face when he ordered wine at a pizza place. Andi would never understand adults. "Hey Joe! Can I have five of my regular?" Joe knew what to make her, he always took care of her. With a wave of her hand to her favorite pizza maker, she proceeded to make it. After she got her pizza', she would do her round up of Robins and Jean Greys.

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
XXXHera Crowley : B L U R

User Image User Image
Mood: Curious... and high

xxxxxxHera stood on the corner in front of the pizzeria, balancing expertly on her inline skates as she re-tied her ginger dreadlocks. Her unzipped heather grey hoodie swung out from her body as she did so, letting a humid breeze play around her midriff. The note she had found secretly slipped under her apartment door whispered softly in the swaying pocket. Upon successfully restraining her mane, the athletic meta readjusted oversized steampunk goggles above her forehead, on the hairline. She didn't have her full mask with her, as she had left her alchemic, sprockety half-mask at home, but the goggles she used to fight crime gave her comfort. Not that she needed any. Hera had gotten happily baked before leaving the house, and rarely did she get paranoid like some people. She casually felt a pocket of her baggy cargo pants, re-checking that her oneie [said 'WONnee'] and Rotos were safe and secure.

xxxxxxHera caught a strong scent of tomatoes, basil, baking bread, and bubbling cheese, and suddenly got way munchy. 'Man,' she thought as she pulled the mysterious letter out of her pocket and and 'bladed around the tempting little establishment, 'if I hadn't been running late, I could have stopped in for a slice.'

xxxxxx"Cheesy bread sounds soooo good right now," she mumbled as she whizzed around the back side of the building. She skidded to a halt with the stopper on her right foot in the grungy back alley of the restaurant. Her brow runkled, and her nose wrinkled as she caught a sudden wave of motor oil. Maybe there was a spill somewhere back here? She unfolded the letter and flicked at a corner of it rhythmically with a fingernail painted deep, electric blue. "Dear Friend!" read the note, "Due to the new issues with... well... the city--" "Blah blah blaaah... Brava's... blaahhhh... B.G."

xxxxxxB.G. That was probably Bionic Girl, at least from speculation. Hera blew a stray dread out of her eyes with a glance skyward. Bionic Girl was a funny-sounding name. Maybe that was the pot talking, but it's not what she would have chosen. Sounds too '80s. She kicked a heel out, watching her last wheel spin furiously, and glanced around the empty alley, wondering if she had missed the proverbial train.

Quote of the Day: "And that's terrible."
Out Of Character: My first post! Hope it's not too long!

Dapper Capitalist

I killed my masters
I mentored none
That means when I die that's it
My style is gone I'm a one of one

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Joule Marie Periloux
╚══════════════╝

"Is he talking to me?"Joule was extremely surprised that the man she had just been taunting approached her. What was more shocking was that he came over so fearlessly. Could it really be that he was interested in her, romantically? 'He's still standing there Joule, say something' Joule sometimes got nervous when it came to possible romantic encounters with the opposite sex. She dated before but it was usually her who initiated contact. In fact her last relationship was more of a forced kidnapping and torture type of deal. He never even saw her face because she was in costume the whole time. Things like this were always easier in costume.

A couple minutes had passed while Joule was thinking and just staring at the gentleman int he well tailored suit. "Joule say something!" Joule straightened up in her seat so that she was now sitting properly. She brushed the crumbs off her red jacket and tank top. "My name is Joule and punch people for a living!" Joule had blurted out the first thing that came to her head to say. There was something about him that was throwing her off her game. It wasn't just the fact the he was good looking. There was something strange about him, a sort of dangerous charm to him. He may be a cream puff but he was and intriguing cream puff.

Joule regained her composure. "Its nice of you to pay for my meal cream puff but I don't think I'm your type. We're from two different world you and I. Doubt you could stand to get your hands dirty. Joule rested her hand under your chin. "Joule I don't like this one, there's something eerie about him. Joule put her other hand on her duffle bag. "I'll be fine. I don't have to worry about trouble from you do I cream puff?" Joule flashed him a toothy smile. "Now were you serious about taking me out...what was your name again?"

╔══════════════╗
OhmΩ
╚══════════════╝

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▌The The wind can carry birds' songs,
▌Stalker just as easily as death throes.

SOMEWHERE IN ORBIT...

It had been years of tracking down each individual warp node but finally he had tracked down that traitor's signature to the lowly backwater planet of Earth. The people, known as terrans among the other galactic races, were boring and bland, as well as incredibly easy to kill. They only developed weapons to kill each other and it seemed none of them had the remotest worry for what might lie out in the stars, pitiful. If it was his choice, the Stalker's choice, the planet would be hollowed out for the purer minerals and then hurdled into the sun to be rid of the parasitic lives it harbored. However, a more pressing matter was at hand. The rhino. "Tae'Ord, send me down..." and in a beam of red light he faded from the ship. Down to the city he had tracked the filthy traitor to.

...MEANWHILE ON EARTH

Standard terran lifestyle, going about their business like nothing was wrong. Little did the most recent mayor know that his anti-vigilante (kekeke rhyming) stand was about to take a turn for the s**t fan when a blindingly bright flash of dark red energy pierced the normal day sending out a deep pressure wave shattering wind shields and pushing most people back. Cars screeched to a halt or swerved to avoid it. The sky briefly darkened till the beam stopped revealing a man clad in what seemed to be a dark red and black suit emerging from where the beam had landed, the asphalt glowing red for a few seconds. The man stood and looked around, many people, a few stores, one among them. Brava Pizza Paror, the signal was strong here.

And echoing whisper called out to all in the vicinity. "Where is the one named...Rhino...." he asked looking around at the clearly shocked and appalled populace that had gathered around on the sidewalks. His entrance and goal made clear he began a scan for someone who may know. It was then that a local law enforcement officer who was either brave or stupid approached through the crowd. "Okay bub now listen. If you're with that thing then we gotta take you in, new laws state tha-" the stalker cut him off by drawing and arrow in his bow and pointing it at the officer he repeated "Where. Is. Rhino."
the arrow was fully drawn its energy tipped arrow fanned out and was designed to decapitate foes.

"How should we know he disappeared years ago so if you could come with us maybe we could work together and fi-" the officer was cut short when he discovered his head hit the ground and he was now staring at his own headless body a few second before the life left his eyes.

"Anyone who brings the Rhino to me now will live...get in my way and die...those who know where he is should stay others should flee now..." he said in the same whispered but echoing voice. He could feel the Rhino nearby but had no idea where exactly he was. As the Officer fell flat to the ground the crowd burst into screaming and scattered far from the faceless man who Stalked the Rhino.

Who? Joule+Ohm, Andi, Hera, Marcus and Lance
Where? Brava Pizza Parlor
What? Causing a mild public disturbance....and the first killing in the roleplay.

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
▌The My expressionless visage may scare you,
▌Rhino but it is my cold grip that will be your doom.

With the strange little female having left Rhino was alone to wander the area that was her base. He happened upon a training area and what would you know there was a weapon dispenser. It seemed designed to provide a weapon that matched the traits of the person requesting it. You just had to provide information on height weight and strength which were all integrated with the machine. Rhino looked at the little picture instructions on the side for a few seconds and then stepped onto the machine as it read out his weight. 1162 pounds. The machine placed that number to the side under the weight column as if it wasn't alarming that he weighed so much, but then again Rhino was just as easily ignoring the number because he had no idea what it meant. A picture flashed that showed him to stand straight and he did. 7'2". That was the next number that was placed under the height column. He seemed perplexed by the next instructions which were showing him holding the bar in front of him attached to the machine above his head with both arms as it gauged how much weight he could carry with relative ease. He grabbed onto the bar and lifted it above his head, the machine gradually increasing the weight it was pushing down with.

Augmenting Muscle Density his suit messaged him silently in his helmet. Soon the machine was creaking and the bar actually bent and snapped out of his hands the bar falling in half around him. The machine stated it was calculating. It simply measured the weight in "Cars". The number was 2.45. It put that in the last column under strength index and told him to please wait. After about a minute of staring at the spinning circle a large hammer was projected. He lifted it and swung it around, just like his old one. It felt natural to wield a weapon that apparently was far too heavy and unwieldy for a normal person. There may be many other like it in that machine, but this one was his and it would stay that way.

Then came the pulse of energy and the uneasy feeling. He could hear the echoing voice that meant only one thing. The Stalker had found him even after he had fled so far from his ship in the escape pod. He didn't panic, likely Stalker knew he was around but not exactly where. HE would just have to lay low. Hopefully nobody was in trouble....then he remembered Andi. "Friend!" he yelled panicked and ran back to the room seeing the ladder and starting to climb up it with the Hammer firmly attached to the Mag Point on his back. He came out in an alley of the city that hadn't seen him in a few years. Now it would see him at his most aggressive.

Who? LITERALLY EVERYONE BUT MEL
Where? Andi's Base ---> Brava Pizza Parlor
What? Breaking Andi's Things.

User Image
~Lance 'Lan' Hobbes~

Zombie Man

Company: Mystery girl (Alison), The hell is that?! (Stalker)
Identity: masked
Serums: IIII I

" Rawr I'm a Zombie I go Om Nom Nom"

The girl ceased being responsive and Lan got a little annoyed. The lights flickered again. This place has some lousy lighting... In his thought a large pressure wave came from behind him and the sky briefly got darker. Noticing a dark red light Lan turned around to take a look at an odd armored person in the street. Well that can't be good. a voice spoke asking about someone called Rhino. It sprung about an old rumor from his memory but nothing that was every really confirmed. But since someone was looking for them he guessed it wasn't as much of a rumor as he previously thought. An officer made his way to the figure. I've got a bad feeling about this... Which was confirmed the minute the officer was decapitated. "Whoa whoa whoa there buddy!"

The masked boy made his way out of the shadows and into the open. "I don't know who you think you are or who you're looking for but that's not how we do things in this city. And unless you think you can take two grenades to the face I suggest you stop where you stand buddy." His pistols were locked on the man ready to fire upon the slightest movement. Lan would have to worry about the law enforcement later, right now lives were on the line. Hopefully the girl from earlier decides to help out.

"Z because I'm a modern day Zoro."

Rebel in a Free Nation

Corvin Ultimatum

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
{ Andi }

s u n r i s e
Art by Yanzibar

User Image

xxxxxxDespite the fact that Andi was a vigilante and did tune up’s on her own mechanical body; she was still in fact a sixteen year old girl. Seeing a man decapitated before her made her stomach clinch. She was probably a little pale in the face and wide eyed. Andi may not have liked cops too much, but the poor guy didn’t deserve to die. That poor man was just trying to do his job and he just didn’t know what he was up against. Hell, Andi wasn’t sure what she was up against. That scary man mentioned Rhino, did he mean she Rhino? There couldn’t be that many people who go by Rhino in this area. Rhino was her friend and she’d be damned if this nutcase took her friend from her.

xxxxxxChecking her power levels, Andi was thankful that her battery system was full. God forbid she run out of power anytime in the near future. When most little girls slept at night, Andi was charging her batteries, hooked up like a person on life support. Flipping her wrist back, her whole right arm became a sonic cannon. It wasn't big or flashy but people tended to freak out when her whole hand flipped back and became parallel to her arm. If she pulled her fingers back, that's what the trigger to the cannon. Andi was a compact weapon, that was sure. She could almost hear her friend, and here she was hoping he would stay in her base. Guess that meant he had either ran out of pizza or he knew what was going on. Either way nothing good could come form this. Putting on her brave face, and a blue light protruding from where her hand should have been, she continued towards the current danger. Andi had a bad feeling, but what was life without a little danger.

xxxxxx

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

xxLocation: Brava! Pizza Parlour
xxStatus: In the thick of things
xxMood: Liiiiiitttle bit of paranoia now...
User Image User Image

xxxxxxSo here she was, minding her own business, literally spinning her wheels behind this pizza parlour, when bam! A shock wave of some kind rippled through the area, originating from somewhere near the corner bus stop out front. It wasn't so much of a sound wave, like one might expect. It was more of a vibration, a deep, unsettling vrummm that rattled the teeth in one's head. Hera started, snapping her head toward the alley's exit. 'What was that...?'
xxxxxxSuddenly, the ground that was pretty much under her feet slammed up and outward. Out of some camouflaged, Agent-Bond manhole, a massive man came bursting. Well, Hera speculated it was a man. An unnecessarily large suit of armour was more like it. She jumped like a cat that just got its claw stuck in a live socket, zipping back to press herself against the wall, one leg and arm drawn up in instant defense. "Holy s**t!" blurted out of her mouth, as much of a question as it was an exclamation of surprise.
xxxxxx"Friend!" The armour man yelled, sounding curiously innocent for someone of his appearance. He frantically pulled himself out of the hole. There was a hum about him, an air of power that set Hera's hackles on edge. Maybe it was because she was more attuned to things on the atomic level, but it was still very rare that Hera had ever witnessed this. She distantly noticed the sounds of people screaming, of running and panic, of general disarray from the street beyond. Fighting down the weed-enouraged paranoia, Hera dug her oneie out of her pocket and tamped it down on her hip. With the other hand, she reached down into a cargo pocket and pulled out her Zippo. Lighting up, she took a long pull, focusing on the comforting Rastafarian stripes that decorated the lighter. As she held in the sweet smoke of R&R, she tapped out her ash against the brick wall upon which she was leaning and replaced both metal tube and lighter upon her person. She glanced at the suited man, who she could only assume was the famed Rhino of years past, and gave a little nod and nervous, adrenaline-twitchy grin. Then, with an exhale of marijuana and mental release, she pushed off with her right foot and glided out of the alley.
xxxxxxOut in the street, pandemonium awaited, as Hera thought it would. What she didn't expect, however, was to see the headless body of a man sprawled right on the blacktop, with his forlorn cranium over ten feet away. Hera stopped sharply by the parlour's entrance, shock scrawled across her pale face. A man in a skin-tight black suit stood near the body in the middle of a frickin' crater. A nearby boy clearly thought it was Mexican Standoff time, as the pale young man was aiming two pistols at the crater-blasting newcomer. Hera pushed a couple of runaway dreads out of her face absentmindedly. "Hoooolly s**t. Um... find the supers. There have got to be supers here, right? We were all meeting here anyway," she thought. She had found that she thought best when she was high, but with adrenaline surging through her synapses, it made thinking a bit more jittery than to what she was used.
xxxxxxShe spun a 180 and raked through the parlour with her gaze, the open door crowded with wide-eyed, slack-jawed, vapid pizza munchers who just had to see the carnage. With not as much surprise as she would have thought, Hera found herself staring at a petite little blonde coming toward her with only one hand. Well, that wasn't quite right. One functioning hand as the other was "a cannon! Thaaaaat's a cannon that's a cannon that's a cannon on her arm holy shiiiiiiiit--" Hera reversed her spin, wondering where to turn in this suddenly upside-down scenario. Her dreads bounced wildly as she snapped her head from one crazy scene to the other. Then it hit her.
xxxxxx"Bionic Girl," she murmured in realization. How could she not see that? ...Oh right, pot. She shook her head and grabbed her goggles, settling them over her eyes. If this was gonna get real, she wanted to see where she was going, no matter how fast she was moving. As Bionic Girl drew flush with the threshold of the eatery, Hera gave her a brief nod, tucking the last of her runaway dreads securely back into place. "Bionic Girl, good to see you," came the greeting, "I almost didn't recognize you, until you did the whole robot-body-thing."

Quote of the Day: "A mix of bovine afterbirth and maple syrup..."xx
Out Of Character: All right, she's fully inserting herself [heh] into things here. That good enough for you vultures?!? [XD jk, clearly]
xx

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
▌The The wind can carry birds' songs,
▌Stalker just as easily as death throes.

This boy, with the guns lined up on him. Was he completely daft? His scanner was busy registering information on the Terran boy- wait a second.... This kid didn't have the same DNA helix of a normal terran. His genetic structure had a mutation similar to the Rhino and himself. The scan was complete, he would set the scanner to track this fragment in the genetic structure for the future. He knew what to do. He slowly put the bow back on the mag segment on his back and slid the arrow back in it quiver. He raised his hands seeming defeated. Then his eyes lit red and a black mist hovered around his hands and he waved them in the boys direction and rolled behind a vehicle for cover. That power should temporarily deactivate the mutation in his genes, or at least temporarily stop whatever was causing the mutation. If there was one of these...strange terrans, there would be more.

He pulled out his scythe, Hate, and prepared for whatever might come next. For all he knew it could be a fluke in the scanner, but that was incredibly rare. The gene mutation was...less so. This meant that humans were on the cusp of evolution, soon they wouldn't be useless bags of flesh. Just useless. All they did was wage war on each other day in and day out, never looking at the bigger evolutionary picture. Pitiful. His goal was to get Rhino, dead or alive. "By now you must feel a little off... good. Dead or Alive I'm taking the Rhino with me! There's nothing any one of you can do to stop me!" he called over the vehicle.

Who? Everyone but Mel and Color Burn
Where? Outside Brava Cafe
What? Attacking relatively innocent vigilantes

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
▌The My expressionless visage may scare you,
▌Rhino but it is my cold grip that will be your doom.

As Rhino popped out of the secret hatch and was wildly surprised to find another terran out n the alley. He watched her intently as she pulled out some tube and began inhaling the ash of a burnt substance. She had eyed him and then nodded and seemed to run back OUT of the alley and he followed suit (no pun intended). He saw stalker and dove into the parlour instinctively reaching for a gun he didn't have and slamming the ground with his fist with cracked the tile and dented the SOLID CONCRETE floor. He looked over out the window and saw stalker cast his nullify on the poor kid outside. Wait...why would stalker nullify a Terran. He scanned the kid and saw what stalker must have seen, Rhino looked visibly anxious and looked around the room seeing the Girl who Inhaled ash and Friend.

Just to be safe he scanned the girl, Hera, and he scanned Friend, Bionic Girl. Bionic girl wasn't different genetically but she seemed to take after another alien race and had replaced parts of herself with machine. He would've given her an upset face but he didn't have a face. Hera however had the same thing going on. This was supposed to be an anomaly but it seemed that in this area it was common. He scanned around the room and outside o the people in the street and he marked Joule, Lance, Andi and Stalker. Nobody else was super on a genetic level or was actively using some outward way of surpassing human limits. They would show up bright in crowds and he would recognize them. Rhino waved to Bionic Girl and Hera and in a loud whisper said "Friend...mm mm....mm mm!" He was signalling them to stand down or stand back, he didn't know the Terran word 'No', 'Don't Engage' or 'This man has killed over 50,000 people like me'. So for now he made noises.

He pulled out the hammer settling it one the ground gently with a thump you could feel from across the parlor. He did cast a glance over to Joule who had the gene but didn't seem to be utilizing her ability. He would have to figure that out later.

Who? Everyone but Color Burn and Mel
Where? Inside Brava Pizza Parlor
What? Taking Cover and trying to save people.

User Image
~Lance 'Lan' Hobbes~

Zombie Man

Company: Mystery girl (Alison), The hell is that?! (Stalker), Robot lass, Other chick, Rhino thing?
Identity: masked
Serums: IIII I

" Rawr I'm a Zombie I go Om Nom Nom"

Things appeared a little too easy.The man made the motion to surrender without saying a word. Another suspicious sign. He'd have to move fast to capture the thing before it got a moment to react. A red glow and black mist confirmed Lan's suspicion but it was all too quick for him to react. The instant it activated he felt something strange. Is this....death? His body began to shut down as it hit the pavement. His hand thudded at the ground and in response his grip squeezed the trigger on his right pistol. Horror ran through his mind but in the split second but he couldn't move to stop it. The grenade made a whistling noise as it destroyed a random car somewhere up street. A flash of blue light and then everything went black.

For a moment he noticed he was looking at his body. Panic set in and a black figure came over his eyes. Thump....Thump...His soul or life force had returned. Slowly the body began to have the semblance of life. Sight returned to his eyes and the clouds vanished. Lan noticed the enemy had ran behind cover and there were car parts on the street. A strange voice said 'friend' and the boy got up again taking notice of his surroundings. "You mother-" The second pistol launched a round at the car of choice, the one the enemy was behind, sliding his gun against his belt the next shell entered. Already his next move was loading the second pistol with a fire round. Having the other pistol loaded his eyes watched out for the target to move from behind the soon to be exploding car. "Keep your eyes out!" If Rhino was in fact the guy in the suit then perhaps he would help contain the situation. Although two exploding cars is probably not the best way for containment.

"Pulse? LoL"

"Z because I'm a modern day Zoro."

Rebel in a Free Nation

Corvin Ultimatum

The Lovely Emiily

Karate Flynn

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
{ Andi }

s u n r i s e
Art by Yanzibar

User Image

xxxxxxJerking her head up at her vigilante nickname, seeing a lady with dreads only one name popped into her mind: Blur. Let’s face it, in this city dreads were not exactly a common thing. Keeping her cannon arm facing down she made eye contact with the other lady, while keeping her voice down. “Good to see you too Blur, too bad things took a such a drastic turn this evening.” Andi kept a smile; she knew that letting on how panicked she was would only make the situation worse for everyone involved. Anyone who had to deal with emergencies had to know how to keep their composure. Andi also took pride in blending in with regular people. Wearing a black jacket and black thigh high socks ensured that most of her false skin was covered up in case it decided to rip. Pants would have worked, but Andi hated wearing pants, they always just seemed to restricting.

xxxxxxThat new tyrant, who in all honesty gave Andi the chills, proceeded to get even scary with the scythe he pulled out. Really, who used a scythe as a weapon? Andi would only picture demons straight out of the underworld and this guy didn’t look to far off from that picture. Seeing another boy going against the current demon seemed to be struggling. As he hit the ground, Andi mouth formed a silent gasp. And even then things were exploding and when did Rosine become such a war zone?

xxxxxxFinally having Rhino is sight, Andi purple eyes went wide. Did the big guy hear that the psycho was after him? He should have been hiding; at least the underground tunnels would have offered some kind of protection. Seeing him wave, Andi could only c**k her head to the side. He seemed to be making noises, but he seemed to refer to her as friend and was trying to keep her attention off the psycho. That must mean he was worried about her. Still, she couldn’t just let people continue to die. Nope, not gonna happen on her watch. Well, here going nothing: raising her cannon arm up, she aimed the sonic cannon (using her left arm to steady it), and fired. If nothing else maybe this bought everyone a little time. Maybe she could get Rhino to explain what the hell was going on.

xxxxxx

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image User Image
Mood: Gettin' down to business

xxxxxx'Way too many things,' Hera thought as s**t really started going down. This evil dude had taken down the young, pale boy outside with some black mist. Hera thought he might have been dead, but after a couple minutes, he had regained consciousness and had recklessly squeezed off two more rounds from his dual pistols, flambeing a car or two down the street. The villain had called out for The Rhino, and Hera had glanced over at his mention, wondering if he knew much about this strange, deadly seeker. The Rhino had seemingly waved his arms in a patting fashion, while mumbling and 'mmm'-ing. '...What? Rhino, what the hell. Oh geez, waaayyyy too many things going on here. But first thing's first.' Hera zipped up her grey hoodie, checked how many people were in the parlour [about 15 total], and turned to Andi. She opened her mouth to let Andi know about-- and saw the cannon pulse with bionic light. Hera clapped hands over her ears and dropped to a crouch, right as the arm fired off a laser beam that decimated most things between Andi and this new villain dude. The energy after burn ripped savagely at the air, blowing dust and grit into the swirling air. Hera snapped her hands down from her ears as she stood again, giving a quick shake of the head, and very glad to have had her goggles on.

xxxxxxThe mutant girl tapped Andi and The Rhino on the arm [well, she tapped the Rhino on his elbow, which was about head height for most people] and yelled over the ringing in her ears, "I'm going to clear this place out. Gimme some cover for about thirty seconds."

xxxxxxThen Hera swiveled on her rollerblades, looking over her cargo for the next minute. She bent her legs a couple times, testing out how her bad knee and shin were feeling. Thanks to the good green herb, they weren't too bad right now. Taking in and exhaling a short breath of preparation, Hera suddenly 'bladed forward and grabbed a couple of kids, probably about 8, clutching their mom. They would have struggled had they realized, but Hera was now Blur, moving too fast for most to even see, much less register if they weren't paying attention. She hoisted them both under her arms and sped out the back door, zipping down the alleyway and out the other end, now more than a large city block away from the situation. She set them down gently, for she didn't want them to get whiplash, and said, "Go home. Get out of here now."

xxxxxxThen she was gone; she doubted they ever even saw her, what with all the confusion around, but she knew they would have heard the message, even if it just echoed in their heads. She repeated this process several times, each time carrying two people out, down the alley, and repeated her instructions. 'Thank goodness for squats and Army packs,' she thought as she took her fourth pair of full-grown people out, 'lift with your legs, push with your hips. Man, my knee's gonna hate me later.'

xxxxxxPrecisely 27 seconds later, Hera set down her last bundle, the last innocent citizen in the parlour. She had left him for last because, aside from there being an odd number of innocents in the place, he looked about as heavy as The Rhino, and was about a foot and a half shorter. Clearly, the man liked his pizza. She zipped back inside the now relatively empty pizzeria and up behind her two partners in justice. Another quick tap on each arm, and she winked and said brightly, "Hey guys, feel free to bust up the place now. Didn't mean to keep you waiting! Let's kick this guy's a**!"

Quote of the Day: "I have to poooo."
Out Of Character: Say what you like about Hera, but her conscience won't leave her alone most the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff