tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                                  Eliot Rayn

User Image tab User Image

Eliot suddenly felt someone grab his arm, and when he turned around to see who it was, he almost jumped. "Kenzie..." He repeated the name in his head, looking down at the blondie who seemed out of breath already. Her words took him by surprise just as much as her recent action. Talk to him? About what? How much of an idiot he was? Oh... He probably already knew that.

And even though the vampire didn't exactly reply, he left his arm at her disposition, letting her grip on it as much as she needed to keep up with them while of course, making sure she didn't slip and fall in the mud. Even though it was probably going to happen later on since the plan that had just been decided consisted of him, Kenzie and Gabriel making a diversion while Vincent, Nora and Kyara headed in the cave to retrieve her father.

"I'm ready when you guys are." He said, taking out his retractable weapon and pushing on the switch so it unfolded before them to become a Double-Bladed Sword. He was now waiting for the others to get ready as well.

Morgana the Demon Queen

Dimon Valor Cross

Kairi Nightingale

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Kenzie Evenex

There were more than enough chances to try and explain herself, but now wasn't the time. They were on a mission to save Kyara's father, and if she had to be part of the distraction group, she was more than willing. Reluctantly letting go of Eliot's arm, she pulled out her twin blades and thought of a way to draw the crowd out and away from the cave.

An idea popped into her head and she smiled, looking over at Eliot. "I have the perfect idea. Just follow me if you can." Quietly, the blonde padded over to the entrance of the cave, clanking her weapons together to make an awfully irritating noise all while shouting to come get the fresh meat waiting outside. Surely the sound would resonate, bouncing off walls and shattering maybe a couple eardrums at best. She sheathed her weapons, quickly shifting and howling playfully-though the only ones who would understand were those of her kind.

Turning as a few began to come toward the cave entrance, the white wolf turned and darted in the complete opposite direction. An amazing chase was what she was looking for, she could use a little fun with the silly humans who thought they had everything under control. Catch me if you can suckers...I haven't gone for a good run in ages. she taunted them in her mind, feeling many more coming after her than she originally intended.

Dimon Valor Cross
Kairi Nightingale
leka_liko
Gabriel Arroway

User Image

Gabriel nodded at Vincent's suggestion of team division. As Kenzie announced a plan and ran off, Gabriel's gaze lingered on Kyara. "Be careful, gorgeous," he said, and gave her a wink before running after Kenzie.

Her plan hadn't been exactly what he expected but it worked well enough. Confident that Kenzie would not do something she couldn't handle, he drew his two guns and lingered in the shadows of the foliage, watching as the enemy soldiers were drawn out. As the end of the first wave after Kenzie passed, Gabriel stepped out, shot two of the last enemies trailing after Kenzie before shooting twice more at the next group coming out of the base before running in another direction, drawing the rest towards him and Eliot. Vampires were going to be a large majority of the enemy, and while Gabriel could handle a couple on his own, he was no match if he was overwhelmed.

"Eliot," he called, retreating in a different direction from Kenzie and the infiltration group. "I get that we're not exactly best buds right now, but I need you watching my back."

Nora Gale

User Image

Nora closed the umbrella and placed it next to a tree for the final time while waited next to Kyara and Vincent. When the majority of the enemies seemed occupied by the others, she said, "Let us go now. I shall bring up the rear," and gestured for the others to lead on.

leka_liko

Morgana the Demon Queen

Dimon Valor Cross

Man-Hungry Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chris slowly opened his light blue eyes and looked at the sky. "Not again!" He sighed as he placed his hands on his head. Then he got up, feeling dizzy but did his best to walk. "I need help with this problem but who do I go to?" Chris made his way toward the apartment that he know would house his friends. When he got there he called out to anyone who could hear him.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Kenzie Evenex

Realizing she was now on her own, Kenzie threw in an extra hundred yards to be sure that the pack following her wouldn't try and run back or stray from her. If they thought her a scared wolf of sorts, they would attempt to corner her and kill her-though as a group rather than as an individual. After all, everyone wanted credit for killing the enemy right?

After finding a clearing, she turned to see how many she had managed to accumulate. Twenty maybe...That's not bad. she shrugged, snarling rabidly at them. Usual things to avoid, fair enough. It's been awhile but you got this girl. Kenzie always needed a mini pep talk from herself before she battle, it boosted her confidence enough to make her brave enough to go near another with similar weapons.

The blonde shifted back to her human form and ripped the blades from their sheathes just as they began to rush her. Aim where they lack armor... she chanted as she hacked down on an arm, dismembering the first and seeing him fall to the ground bleeding. In the flurry of steel, she had managed to slash at most of them, their limbs scattered about forcing them to bleed to death.

Finally being able to catch her breathe, having killed what seemed to be everyone, Kenzie bent over with her hands on her knees. The she-wolf's chest heaved with every breathe, gulping air as fast as she could. For a moment, she laughed at all she had done-it had made her feel powerful and confident. She sheathed her weapons, suddenly feeling an extreme pain and burn in her abdomen.

A silver shortsword protruded from her stomach, burning her insides with the holy water and salt it was consecrated in, and she let out a gasp of utter pain and surprise. You didn't get them all...Your victory was too early... "Die you worthless animal. We don't need you." hissed some voice in her ear. She opened her mouth to retort but her words were replaced by a gurgle as blood poured out from her mouth. I'm going to die...Oh my god. I'm not ready...

Kenzie dropped to her knees and threw her head back, a deafening, mournful, long-distance howl ringing through the forest like a gunshot would. The man behind her covered his ears and kicked her in the side. "Shut up stupid girl!" Choking on her blood, she spat it out and tried to breathe more deeply. J...come, please come...I need you J...Help me... she thought, tears springing in her eyes and she let them stream down her face endlessly.

Dimon Valor Cross
Kairi Nightingale
leka_liko

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Jayden Evenex

Soft jazz music resonated in the vaulted library, bouncing off from the books in a gentle wave of happy notes. The lycan flipped the page, taking a sip of bourbon as he did, all in a smooth motion. Finally some peace and quiet... His favorite song came on, a small smile crept across his face as he set down his bourbon and basked in the calming tones of the saxophone.

All had finally wound down when an earth shattering howl broke the moment. The man threw down the book, eyes wide with fear, and ran to the entrance hallway of his home. Kenzie. He carelessly swung open the door of the front closet and grabbed up his gun coat, bolting out the door toward the sound of the cry. Shifting into his silent wolf form, Jayden ran at top speed, hoping that his baby sister could hold on long enough for him to get her and go.

Arriving nearby, the alert man found his sister. She was kabobbed with a short sword and getting kicked by some puny man. His taunts were silenced by the furious brother who hadn't stopped running since he started back at his house. Not stopping to check on her, he scooped her up with one swift motion and turned back around. The burn in his legs didn't stop him from sprinting out of the clearing back toward the house. One bullet is all I need...

Under his breathe, he sang, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when the skies are gray...You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away..." He would sing this to her every time she scraped herself and cried, when she'd come home to him having had her heart broken, every time a family member died, every little pain she felt he would sing this little song to her to make her happy again.

User Image

Dimon Valor Cross
Kairi Nightingale
leka_liko

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
leka_liko

Kairi Nightingale

User Image

Vincent nodded and took the lead once a good number of vampire soldiers left the cave in pursuit of half of the group...Vincent wanted to help them, but saving Kyara's father was first priority. "God, I hate caves...especially with all this runoff water..." he said, listening to the sounds of the water on the cave floor...Vincent growled as he could feel the life presence of other vampires up ahead...one good thing about this dark cave meant his fear oriented powers were at it's top potential...in fact, just looking at Vincent now revealed immense dark powers...his emerald hues were now a bright purple, with what looked like small violet flames emitting from his eyes...eventually they found a door...Vincent slowly opened it to see two staircases....Vincent closed his eyes and focused...he could feel the life force of an older male werewolf, to the right..."I think I know where they are keeping the prisoners..." he said before making his way down the staircase...

Vincent then found a large room, in the middle were a group of Vampires speaking to one another...no doubt they found out about their friends outside...they were probably staying to keep an eye on the prisoners...Vincent noticed in the back of the room, there was a control panel that likely controlled the cell doors....Vincent took a deep breath, tensing his right arm as his veins glowed a bright purple...he then smiled and began to change form, turning into an ethereal like vampire with animalistic wolf features such as a more hairy body and savage claws...Vincent then ran into the room at top speeds, screams could be heard as well as gunshots...this went on for a couple of moments before it ended...

When Kyara and Nora entered the room, Vincent lay kneeled to the ground, panting as he held his side in pain...silver...twice the power in his blood meant twice the weakness to that horrid element...Vincent couched, spitting out a bit of blood that got trapped in his rough stubble beard...the hair on his body returned to normal, and his appearance became more human like as he got weaker..."Go...to that control panel...one of these cells...are his...." he said panting as he struggled to stand up, placing his hand against his side, feeling the silver burn in his body...

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Kyara Aris

She gave Gabriel a small smile as he told her o be careful. "Haha... Nice one." She replied, watching the three head in for the distraction. And when most of the enemies seemed to run after the others, Kyara looked at the two before preparing herself to dash in. And Nora's words only confirmed her thoughts... Now, it was their turn.

"Let's go..." She murmured, discreetly heading for the cave with Vincent, her daggers held so tightly she could feel her hands tremble. But even so, she kept on focusing on not being seen, sometimes quickly glancing at the two to see if they were still around. and not assaulted away by the few enemies they were passing behind of.

But in the end, they entered successfully... It was pretty dark, but it wasn't something that realy bothered her as her eyes became of a bright yellow. Heck, a werewolf had to be able to see in the dark or else... Well, why would they wander around at night? Vincent's dark powers seemed to be showing, with the purple flames in his eyes. She did not see that often... Maybe only once before, but just as a demonstration for the most part. Now, this was another thing...

When Vincent opened a door near the end of the cave, there was two staircases... And she waited for his next orders. But instead, he went alone down the stairs... She wanted to follow but the noise made her freeze. There was a few gunshots, cries and then... Nothing. The silence made her start to worry and she dashed down, entering the large room. A control panel that obviously controlled the cell doors.

But what shocked her was to see her friend shot, trying to get up. "Vincent!!" She exclaimed, making him lay down slowly, keeping him from getting up as she looked at the injury and flinched... It wasn't healing normally. "A silver bullet... You idiot!!! Don't rush in without us!!" She exclaimed, her voice trembling. She was worried... Yet mad that he went without them. But worry obviously took over as she glanced around, searching for something... Well, until she remembered her bag had what it took since she brought an aid kit. It didn't take long for the werewolf to pull it out of her bag and give it to Nora as she got up. "I'll go get him. Alone. I don't want anyone getting hurt now... And anyways, it's my father." She gazed at them both seriously, not letting any of them refuse before she turned her back and glanced at the control panel.

Heck, there were so many of them... And there wasn't any way she could recognize who was who as the cells were al numerated and not named. "Urgh!" She let out a growl of rage as she searched for a list... But there was none. And the control panel seemed to need some kind of password she did not know. "Crap... This is no good... There must be a key around to open manually..." She spoke to herself, fumbling around a bit everywhere, throwing a bunch of stuff on the ground, obviously not caring if it was broken or not.

"Finally!" She exclaimed, having found a small and very weird shaped key, with a small paper that said. In case of emergency, manually open the cells.

And with that, she glanced one last time at the two and rushed out of the room, running through the corridors, glancing in each cells to see various creatures, most of them in a pitiful state.... "Please... Tell me my father is not..." She trailed, unable to finish her own sentence.

What Am I Wearing

OOC: For whoever have not seen yet, here is the link to the ooc thread for plotting and stuff: OOC !!!

Kairi Nightingale

Dimon Valor Cross

Morgana the Demon Queen
Nora Gale

User Image

Nora followed closely behind Kyara as Vincent led them within the base. As darkness descended the further they walked, Nora's eyes also adjusted, though there was little dramatic display compared to Kyara and Vincent's changed irises.

Her blue eyes carefully kept watch for any possible enemy appearances made at the group's side and back. They were lucky, for none came into view until Vincent made his change. It was the first time she would get to see his hybrid form and lamented the poor and momentary view from behind Kyara as Vincent dashed into the room ahead. She had laid a hand on Kyara at the sound of bullets fired - one should never walk into a gunfight from behind a corner - but quickly released her and joined her in the room as soon as the sounds died down.

She shook her head when she saw Vincent double-over. But before she could chide him for jumping ahead, she had a first aid kit thrust upon her, the young red-haired werewolf saying some nonsense about going the rest of the way alone. She recognized the look in her eyes, however, and against her better judgment, said nothing as Kyara ran off. She sighed and turned to Vincent, but though her demeanor was calm, her eyes were agitated.

"I have seen a few centuries past in my lifetime and yet there are few times where I had to suffer working with someone to get things done. Two, in fact, and neither of them involved a partnership beyond two people nor had a life at stake. So, now that you have just an inkling of what little experience I have with the concept of teamwork, I hope you can appreciate how ridiculous it is that I seem to be the most appalled at the level of communication and trust being displayed here. One moment..."

She placed the first aid kit down at the sound of more vampires approaching from the other entrance to the room. She walked quickly to the doorway as the two vampires spotted the trespassers and ran full-speed towards the room. Running was a mistake. As soon as the first one was through the doorway, Nora was in the air, her leg smashing into the side of his head. Momentum threw the vampire into the side of the room, crushing through the equipment and cracking the wall. The second one skidded to a halt and drew a sword, and swung at where he expected her to land. But Nora stayed in the air, a wicked-looking scythe appearing in her hands and with one spin, the swordsman's head rolled off. By the time the first vampire, recovered from the kick and raised a gun, she was already standing over him and he met the same fate at the blade of the black scythe.

Without stopping, Nora set her feet on the ground, the scythe disappearing from her hand in a black mist, and she briskly returned to Vincent's side.

"I'm no doctor, so I apologize if I'm not gentle," she said as she opened the kit and pushed him into a better position from where she could treat his wound. "Now rest assured that Kyara will be receiving a lecture from me as well when we're through here. But my point to you, Vincent, is that while your chivalry is very admirable to me, I am not a woman to be coddled and kept from danger. A simple word about your plan of action could have saved you this rather nasty injury and I do hope you remember this for the future. Now hold still..."

She carefully removed the bullet with a pair of tweezers and sanitized and bound the wound as best she could with the supplies at hand.

leka_liko

Morgana the Demon Queen

Dimon Valor Cross
DR. VAREN VALDEMAR

The doctor folded his fingers in wonderment as he watched the facility cameras. He was in-between experiments when the attack had occurred and was very much agitated until he caught a glimpse of who had been doing the attacking. Though he recognized none personally, it was not difficult to tell what the little group consisted of - a werewolf, a vampire, and... He laughed in amazement at the sight of the hybrid - how rare was it to find such a specimen?

He watched in delight as the werewolf separated. They were after someone specific, it seemed, but the lack of coordination told him these were not Hunters. The only recent newcomer had been the Aris man...

He smiled and opened an encased button, giving it a sharp press. Alarms blared three times, red lights at the ceilings blinked like a strobe light, and heavy reinforced steel shutters, coated in silver and placed throughout the facility, were released. The vampire and the hybrid were left sealed in the room - the werewolf closed off from her friends. He stood and left the room to greet his new guest.

-------------------------------------------------

She was still by the cells when he arrived and almost immediately his suspicions were confirmed by the resemblance the girl had to the captured werewolf. "Good evening, Ms. Aris. Forgive the mess; I was not expecting company."

User Image
User Image

leka_liko

Morgana the Demon Queen

Dimon Valor Cross

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
leka_liko

Kairi Nightingale

User Image

Vincent shook his head when Kyara attempted to sit him down, but before he could protest, he felt the energy leave his body. so he complied and sat down....when Kyara began to walk off, he tried to call out for her to wait, but before he could, she was already in the cell rooms...

Vincent silently nodded at Nora's lecture. "Right...I understand...but it ain't about trust or teamwork...I just..." he said with a sigh, admitting his error. "Wasn't thinking..." he said before turning his head to see two hunters. before he could get up and respond, Nora already dispatched them both easily. Vincent wanted to get up and help her, but the silver was starting to run through his legs, stopping him from moving...he then smiled when she made her way back, he saw her as a elegant and beautiful woman...not a death machine...he was glad he was wrong...of course, he knew she was dangerous at least, being a vampire...but that was an impressive form of combat...

"Guess that's what centuries of combat does, huh?" he asked as she turned his body to get to the wound. "Don't worry about it...just get it out, and it will heal right up..." he said before she explained her views on his "the women are the most important" views...he couldn't help it...he was a noble after all..."Right....I'm sorry, i'll keep that in mind Miss Nora...you know, us Hybrids...haven't been around long enough to develop a brain..." he said with a weak laugh as he gazed at her with his smile, trying to get his mind off the pain he was suffering..."Though you should have told me that such a beautiful rose had some thorns...pretty to look at, deadly to touch..." he said, referring to the much older vampire...

Once she pulled the bullet out, he sighed in relief as his wound healed in a matter of seconds...Hyrbids...almost impervious to injury...the healing abilities of a werewolf and a vampire combined...not invincible though...everybody had a weakness...Vincent slowly stood up and took off his shirt, using it to wipe off the blood before throwing it to the side, revealing his wound to be completely vanished, along with tattoos that traced back to his tribal days when their were still enough hybrids to form a tribe...now maybe Vincent was one among perhaps 3 or 4 hybrids in the world? thanks to Nora, that number did not diminish today...Vincent looked over to Nora and smiled, reassuring her that she succeeded in healing the young hybrid..."I owe you one Miss Gale...thank you..." he said before hearing the doors shut on them....

"S**t!" he yelled before running towards the door, trying to pry the metal, but stopped once the silver began to burn his hands...he quickly pulled away and punched it in frustration...he then turned to Nora...."Damn...maybe Kyara and the others are having better luck than us..." he said before sitting down at a table, gazing in various parts of the room for clues...

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Kyara Aris

Kyara Had been wandering in the many corridors of this place, looking through the cells, the key held tightly in her hands. Where the heck was he?! She was getting anxious and her heart beat got faster. Soon enough though, the sound of an alarm could be heard thrice before seeing many shutters start to close on her, which would obviously prevent the werewolf from going further. "No way..." She accelerated as much as she could, trying and get out of this hallway even though it was al in vain because the corridors were way too long.

And before she was even halfway through, the doors were shut. Kyara banged the steel looking doors, only to feel her skin burn. "Silver... Those jerks!" She growled, suddenly feeling the presence of somebody else behind her...

"Good evening, Ms. Aris. Forgive the mess; I was not expecting company."

She immediately turned around, meeting the face of a man, in a white smock... Which meant he was working here. The mention of her last name made her realize that he knew. "Who are you? And where is my father?" She asked menacingly, hiding the key behind her back and holding one dagger in front of her, ready to attack if he stepped closer.

What Am I Wearing

OOC: For whoever have not seen yet, here is the link to the ooc thread for plotting and stuff: OOC !!!

ALSO, Eliot's post is coming up after I come back. I kind of got a block for Eliot actually xD I'm scared the post will be too short!

Kairi Nightingale

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                                  Eliot Rayn

He looked at the three, giving them a nod accompanied with a look that spoke without the need of words before turning to follow Kenzie...

Well, the plan sure didn't go as he thought it would... Actually, did they have any to start with. All they needed to do was to distract them. "Whatever manner we use should work..." He guessed, gripping his double-bladed sword tightly. Eliot watched with concerned eyes as the girl decided to take on a group of vampires, running the opposite way. "Be careful... Please..." Het thought to himself, gazing at her until she was out of sight before focusing back on the bigger group that was coming towards the two.

And that was when he heard Gabriel's words. "Don't worry about it. I got your back." He replied, waiting for him to put his plan into action.

Morgana the Demon Queen

Kairi Nightingale

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Yuki-Chan113
Name: Lunisa Alexandria Heart
Age: Unknown but was born sometime around the early 15th century
Race: Vampire Lycan Hybrid but more so Vampire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Helpful, Vicious, Territorial
Weapon(s): Daggers
Power(s): Minor Healing/Regeneration and Mind Reading
Weakness: Unknown
Hometown: Her Birthplace is Unknown but she lived in Victorian England the longest so she has always thought of that place as her true home even though she hated living there
Job: None at the moment
Side: Her own
Bio: Lunisa's life has been all over the place. For a small portion of her life, she lived with her father and his pack, which migrated alot, after her mothers death in birthing her. When a distant relative learned of her, he hunted all over to find her, demanding that she live a "proper" life and not a life raised by "mongrels". Against her will and against her fathers wishes, she was taken from the pack and brought to London, where she was taught how to be a proper vampire. Her life was sheltered and she was never allowed to leave the estate unless unaccompanied by someone. One day, she finally snapped, turning into the wolf form that he had her ignoring all her life. She went on a rampage inside the estate, killing everyone in sight and saving him for last. After her massacre, she took what money, clothing and small antiques to sell when needed she could scrounge up that was inside the estate and set it ablaze in the night. She came to the states to be free of high society and her true origins and to forge her own path. Little does she know that her vampiric origins, while still being a mystery to her, will play an important role in her life.
Other: She has a quick temper but is a sweetheart underneath her hard exterior.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff