Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson followed him in. She sat down on the couch. "I have a question Matias what is going to happen to me now? I don't have a master since he is dead now. You shot and beheaded him as you can remember. I don't know what happens next....." She said softly. She looked at him. She found that Matias looked attractive at least he did to her.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias looked at Crimson "Well I could own you if you want but you seem like some one who wants to be free so you can do that to" he said sipping his beer "You should grab a beer calm your nerves I know you can't get drunk but hell I hate drinking alone" he said.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I don't mind being a slave I just hate the Jerk masters and the collar. The collar prevents me from teleporting and zaps me if I kill someone. This one was made quite well I haven't figured out how to fry the circuits yet. Not my fault Bob the slave shop janitor got in the way in the middle of exorcism of a violent ghost. Besides I don't feel like going back to the underworld anytime soon. My Dad was trying to set me up in arranged marriage again when I left. So since I'm going to stay I would rather be owned by you." Crimson said softly. She picked up a beer and drank it. It had no effect on her whatever.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias nodded his head "I can fix that if you want" he said to her sipping the beer "I also have clothing that won't mark you as a slave" he said looking around his house "And I don't condone the owner ship of slaves" he said to her.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"These are my normal clothes. They are easy to move in. As for the collar I would like that. I'm fine that with your opinion of owning slaves. I have seen times come and go. To be honest I don't remember how old I am. I have seen the good and the bad. I don't condone what people believe in. I just help them move on after they die. It helps to be understanding. Sometimes just listening helps them go where they should be. If you have any questions you would like to ask me I don't mind I will answer them." Crimson said softly.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias shook his head "No questions I find it better to not get attached" he said sipping the rest of his beer down He looked at her collar.He tossed the bottle on the floor then reached for the collar "Don't move" he said slipping his fingers behind the collar "OK here we go" he said crushing the power source then tearing it in two tossed it away "Better?" he asked her with a wink.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"So you should know I'm immortal. Not all death elves are in fact very few out of the few of my kind are. It's the reaper in me that I got from my father that makes me immortal." Crimson said softly. She stayed still when he took the collar off. She rubbed her neck. "Yes it is thank you." She said softly and kiss him on the cheek.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias smiled when she kissed his cheek and he kissed her cheek back "So want another or how about some shots?" he asked her walking into the kitchen grabbing the demonic vodka he had bought off of a demon merchant.He grabbed a few shot glasses and walked back into the living room "This will defiantly have an effect on you got it from a demon merchant" he said pouring her a few glasses then a few for him self.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I'm half reaper not demon. If you really want to get me drunk then use orange soda. Sugary drinks are the only thing that can get a reaper drunk but each of use the sugary drink is different. For me it's orange soda like Sunkist for example. That's the only way to get me drunk or get any effect from me. I tried demonic alcohol in college it had no effect still doesn't." Crimson said softly. She drank the shot straight up and shrugged. "See just like I said. No effect."

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias laughed "Well s**t if I'm getting drunk so are you" he said walking back to the kitchen and grabbing a jug of orange soda "Keep all kinds of drinks just in case" he said slamming every glass that was hers and refilling them with orange soda "Cheers" he said picking one up and holding it out.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson giggled lightly at that. She took up a glass and held it up. "Cheers." She said and smiled. "Bottoms up." She drank the orange soda down. She felt a slight buzz. "Hmmm I forgotten what this felt like. I haven't any in a long while."

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias "Aye" he agreed and slammed his second shot down "Come on another" he said handing her another glass while picking up his and slamming it down.He looked around and grabbed the lime sitting in the bowl on the table ripping it in half then squeezed the juice into his mouth.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson drank the shot down. She licked her lips. She smiled at him. She then kissed him softly on the lips. She couldn't help it. She found Matias hot and she was also kinda drunk. Her hood fell off her head. Her eyes were pale purple. Her pointed ears stuck out of her pale blue hair.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias slowly kissed Crimson back before backing away from her "Your drunk you know that right?" he asked her slamming another shot back "Well s**t so am I" he said throwing the glass down and pulling her close kissing her deeply while caressing her lower back.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I guess I am and yet don't seem to care." Crimson said softly before Matias kissed her again. She closed her eyes as he kissed her deeply. She put her arms loosely around his neck. She felt attracted to him that she felt to him in a way. She wondered if he felt the same way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff