Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias smiled "Good then take the wheel" he said stepping on the gas and peeling out of the red light rolling his window down and taking shots at the car behind them "We got our selves some slave collectors" he said reloading then firing at them again.

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
User ImageNaomi Tait

Naomi frowned. "I never did anything right...i was useless as they would say to me..."

Unbeatable Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Save me

Ry Lace

"What are you good at?" Ry asked, shaking his head. Some people were too cocky. No one was really completely useless.

From this Depair

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

"i dont really know..."

OncillaGaming's Princess

Dangerous Lover

7,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

✖✖ Ɏ A M A N ῑ ✖✖

Water is F L O W I N G from the faucet,
I can't H E A R anything but it's sound,
I knew you'd H U R T me, Even so,
I wanted to be your G I R L F R I E N D,

✖ × ✖ Yamani flinched when the ointment touched her skin, but smiled. She felt nice, and the room she was in was gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. ✖ × ✖

I couldn't keep it B O T T L E D up inside me,
I should have F I N I S H E D off everything,
Without asking where you were last N I G H T!
Floode of T E A R S always taste the same.

User Image

Listen to the song in my Heart.

Unbeatable Prophet

User Image
Alice Bloodmoon

Alice smiled to herself, knowing very well that Amy would take good care of Nightingale. She stopped by the kitchen, where the top slave was. She informed him of Nightingale, saying that she would be staying at the castle. Minutes later, she was bowed down before her mother, explaining on the addition of the human girl. "Mother, you would be delighted. Don't make such a sour face." Her mother didn't like slaves. she hated them Perhaps she would be warmed up to this one at least, since the girl had such a heart trembling voice. "Would you like to hear her sing, mother?" She asked. She knew her mother would say yes. She would do so, just so she can find a reason to expel Nightingale.

Unbeatable Prophet

Save me

Ry Lace
Ry sighed. "Alright. See if you can cook." He pointed at the kitchen and smiled warmly. "Take anything you need."

From this Depair

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

"i dont really know any recipes so i dont know if i could cook anything..."

Unbeatable Prophet

Save me

Ry Lace

He chuckled. "No one's perfect! Ill help you then." He went to the kitchen and took out anything of use. "Lets experiment, shall we...?"
From this Depair

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

"ok"
User Image
Amelia 'Amy' Nailo

Amy gave her a smile, "You are a wonderful singer." Amy said as she finished applying the ointment. "We should also get you washed up. You can borrow one of my dresses while I was yours."

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson reached over and took the wheel. It would be easier if drive if she was sitting in the driver seat but Matias was sitting there. She wasn't going to scoot into his lap to drive. She didn't know him hardly at all. She wasn't his slave either. Well at least that she knew of. She steered so they were near the black vehicle and keep it steady so it would be easy for him to shoot.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias dropped the empty mag onto the asphalt before putting in a new one.Once they got close to the other car he looked through the window "Blood pack" he said pulling the hammer back and unloaded the whole mag into the two in the car.He watched the car turn to the left and crash into a pole.He smiled putting the gun away then looked at Crimson "well that was fun wasn't it?" he asked pulling up to a large mansion like home.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Yeah that was fun." Crimson said softly. She looked at the mansion. She thought it looked rather nice. She was smiling under her hood. She didn't take her off very often usually had it on. That was really out of habit.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias got out of the car and looked at the building "Welcome to my humble abode" he said closing the door to the car and walking to the front door and opening it.He walked over kicking his shoes off and opening the fridge grabbing a beer.He walked over to his couch and sat down putting his feet up on the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff