Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meleefreak
*Wings spread from my back and I rise above the trees*
((sorry it took so long to post))
*I play mario in a nearby tree.*"Ope...damn koopas..."
Jaque_goddess_of_darkness
((oh ok ^^ yay..i get to be my lazy self..>.< I'm a vampire half goddess too by the way...so I'm just a tad bit harder to kill...if I'm being hunted..o_O'''))

*sits down in the dark corner of a side walk under the street light. Starts twirling her daggers aimlessly*
((ok..im a mortal..do what you wish to him..))

Eloquent Fatcat

A.O.D.
((oh ok ^^ yay..i get to be my lazy self..>.< I'm a vampire half goddess too by the way...so I'm just a tad bit harder to kill...if I'm being hunted..o_O'''))

*sits down in the dark corner of a side walk under the street light. Starts twirling her daggers aimlessly*
((sweet..uh...are you still gonna play mario? o_O'''))
A.O.D.

((sweet..uh...are you still gonna play mario? o_O'''))
((thats what he's doing in the rp right now...))
*My eyes search the dark sky*

I wonder if anyone will attack me again....

*sigh*
"DIE YOU KOOPA ASSHOLES!!!"

Eloquent Fatcat

A.O.D.
*looks up* hmmm? eek xp ok... rolleyes *walks by the tree and catches a glance of the figure* short...chubby..weird way of talking...mustache....probably a plumber... xd
A.O.D.
*looks up* hmmm? eek xp ok... rolleyes *walks by the tree and catches a glance of the figure* short...chubby..weird way of talking...mustache....probably a plumber... xd
"Oh..oh! OHHHH!!!! Damn....."*sighs and turns off lameboy...*
*a Fire ball comes flying towards me. I dodge it and look down. More start to fly. I zip around so they won't burn my wings.
I loud voice rises*

DIE! PRINCESS DIE!!

Eloquent Fatcat

A.O.D.
A.O.D.
o_O''' uhmm....k....just step away...*inches away slowly.. and lowers her fangs*
A.O.D.
A.O.D.
o_O''' uhmm....k....just step away...*inches away slowly.. and lowers her fangs*
*Jumps out of tree* "AGH! OH GOD!!!"*falls onto the ground*"Oh,....oh..jeez...you scared me..."*gets up*

Eloquent Fatcat

A.O.D.
A.O.D.
A.O.D.
*Jumps out of tree* "AGH! OH GOD!!!"*falls onto the ground*"Oh,....oh..jeez...you scared me..."*gets up*
oh..I'm sorry...*looks at him like he's a maniac*
Meleefreak
*a Fire ball comes flying towards me. I dodge it and look down. More start to fly. I zip around so they won't burn my wings.
I loud voice rises*

DIE! PRINCESS DIE!!
((that is freaky... eek ))
A.O.D.
A.O.D.
A.O.D.
oh..I'm sorry...*looks at him like he's a maniac*
"What? You are the one that came out of nowhere!"
Princess?! I'm no Princess ya idiot!
"oh!? So You name isn't Peach then either huh?"
Peach!? Why would I have the same name as a fruit!?
"Sure , sure Princess!"
*growls*
This is a waste of my time.*My body glows with green light and and I wave my hand a bit. A section of ground beneath me explodes and a large turtle...thing...as well as small brown creatures go flying off into the distance*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff