9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Totchiya
FrozenEnvy

"Erin"
She grinned, "this should be a good hunt tonight"
They walked into the woods, it was very dark and noisy.
"let's roll!!!"

"Okay Erin, lets. And, um, there's a girl in a tree watching us."

"il check"
Erin ties her rope around the tree and jumps up. she ties the rope around the girls legs and lets her fall.
"damn it, she missed the floor!!!"
The girl is left swinging.
[[Argh, gotta go. Sorry. Pretend I died.]]
RainbowSprinkles23
*the branch starts to break again and the vampires turn their attention toward me as i fall on the ground* ow *looks at the vampire* heh...hello? *they start to enclose on her and shes backs up against the tree* well your all a big bunch of friendy blood suckers stare

He slides to a halt infront of the girl and stares at the vamps, "Tis no way to treat a lady."
Reece slipped into the dark blue jeans and pulled a cotton shirt over his head. It felt weird to wear someone else's clothes, but he didn't mind all that much. Written on the brown shirt was the name of a band, one that he had never heard of. "Probably some garage band," he muttered and ran a hand through his hair.

Quickly stepping out of the room, he called for Lea to see if she was done.
*smiles* your welcome *a twig form the tree falls and hits her on the head* ouch!
:: Watches the flower as some of the pedals crumble off ... sighs then throw its on the ground ...looks around putting her hands on the swings chains ....::
"i`m right here."-she said with a smile as she looked at him-"are you hungry?"
*Sakura walks over the the guy she was just with and says "What seems to be the problem?"
*looks at the guy infront of her and stands up*
:: Looks at the wrap on her arm now seeing it was drienced in blood ...gets up quickly ... knowing its not good ... runs into a random building ...::
*Sakura looked at the girl and said "Are you alright?" *She brushes her off a bit and then smiles* (I am talking to rainbowsprinkles)
"Is that an invitation, Lea?" He stepped up in front of her, putting a hand on the wall so that she couldn't walk right past him. Reece stepped up closer to her, placing his other hand beneath her chin. He was serious. Was it an invitation, or would he have to get that invitation later?
He mentally counts the number of vamps and sighed, "Hmmm hardly seems fair,"
kitkatbaby611
*Sakura looked at the girl and said "Are you alright?" *She brushes her off a bit and then smiles* (I am talking to rainbowsprinkles)

*rubs head* Yea im fine...wasn't the first time today i fell from a tree *smiles* thanks *sees a cut on her wrist* stupid thron bush
"you could say that"-she said in a mysteruos way trying to attrack him to stay-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces