Welcome to Gaia! ::

He inched closer to her for only a moment before turning away. Reece placed an arm around her shoulder, grinning. "You shouldn't say things like that, Lea. You only just met me."
:: Looks around at the buliding she just ran into ...looks around seeing some old pictures of a family :: abandoned house ..:: says to herself ...turns around seeing some steps ... walks up them looking around curiously .::
"well I need someone to talk to and If you want to stay you can but I`m makeing dinner."-she walked right by him and went into the kitchen and started to make food-
*swings upside down* well this is wrong *burns the rope and falls* ow
"Aw. We're not going out?" His bottom lip stuck out as he followed Lea into the kitchen. The corners of his mouth turned downward in a small frown has he pouted. If she wasn't gonig to give him some type of invitation, he'd have to go back out into the park and look for another dinner.
:: walks into a small bedroom ... walks over to the bed sitting down her bag ... sits on the bed looking around ... then lays back ... looking at the celing ...::
(this is getting a bit boring for me but I am going to stay anywayz just leting ya'll know..)

*Sakura looks around at the others and sighs wondering where a good fight could be at*
:: Looks over at her arm feeling light headed from losing so much blood ... looks back up at the celing ,, closes her eyes ..::
(i know hwat you mean by boring) *looks for excitement*
kitkatbaby611
(this is getting a bit boring for me but I am going to stay anywayz just leting ya'll know..)

*Sakura looks around at the others and sighs wondering where a good fight could be at*

(Yeah. We need something to go around killing someone again.)
:: Opens her eyes qucikly .sitting up feeling something close to her pulls out her pistols pointing it at a random spot in the room ... sighs lowering her guns ::
(I am outside and free to be attacked..LOL)

*Sakura walks around the park and stops under a shady tree and leans against it as she looks around with her piercing green eyes*
-she looked at him blushing-"Ok I know i`m not going out with you but I`d like to butI know what your ganna say its just not ganna work out and yes it is an invatation."-she put the food on the table and put some on her plate and sat at the table.-"when i first saw you I fell head over heels.I`m being serious"-she looked into his eyes-"i dont care I`ll still like you and nothing can cange that..."-she looked at him lovingly like she knew that he could tell what she ment.then stud up walked over a kissed him.then looked at him-
:: Looks at the floor fpr a moment thiking she had lost it then looks up seeing a dark figure infront of her .... screams scooting back quickly off the bed away from it ... points her guns at it ... ready to shoot them .... :: (( im making up some one lol cuz im bored also Lol ))
Reece just stood there the whole time, his face becoming exceptionally blank. It was like a screen sacer look that passed over his face. He looked as if he was listening, but he wasn't. The only words that caught his attention were the ones that told him it wasn an invitation. He placed a hand on Lea's cheek, the other on her stomach and pushed her up against the wall.

A grin came onto his lips as he looked to her and his hand trailed from her stomach to her side. Within an instant, he bit down onto her neck.

(muah hahahahahhaha!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces