Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Alice (Allie)~

Alice kept quiet as she looked up into her sire's golden eyes. She felt weak and most of all...desperately hungry. She sat up and hissed. A rat scurried along the cave floor. She lurched forward, but missed the rodent as it ran deeper into the cave. She frowned and slowly stood up, using the wall to help her. She watched her sire stand up in order to keep her balanced. She leaned against his arm for support and smiled up at him. She tensed when she heard the hell hounds moving in closer. She backed away, further into the cave. The chilly air did not affect her. She was already cold to the touch.

She spotted another rat and scrambled down onto the ground after it. She dug her claw like nails into the rodent's back and felt its warm blood drip onto her hand. She scooted back and placed herself behind a rock in the cave. She brought the rat to her mouth and her lips curled up as she sank her fangs into its flesh. She groaned as the blood hit her tongue filling her senses with a coppery bitter taste. She drank quickly as if she hadn't feasted in weeks. She had lost too much blood from the demons and hell hounds. The cost was her being weakened, tired, dizzy, and more paler than she already was.

User Image
~Xavior~

Xavior watched Alice and felt himself smile slyly when she leaned against him for support. He too had heard the hounds, but was shocked to see her behave so rapidly. He followed her, watching her drag the pest up close to her. He scowled in disgust. "Why feast from such a foul tasting rodent, Alice?" She shrugged and continued to drain the creature dry. He plucked the dead animal from her hands and tossed it. He knelt down and rolled up his sleeve. He peeled off his leather glove and held his wrist out to her.

"Take some. I feasted this morning." She hesitated but was soon clinging onto his wrist as her fangs pierced his cold flesh. He closed his eyes, shivering. She dug her nails into his arm and drank more. He gently moved her dark hair back and grabbed her by the back of the neck. "Enough, Allie. Stop." She clutched more tightly, but let go when he added pressure onto her neck. She fell back and licked her lips. He licked the wound, sealing it closed. He sat down beside her, rolling his sleeve down and pulling his glove back on. "You were...really hungry." "Sorry." she muttered. "No need to be. Hunger will take its toll like that, Alice."
User Image
Ryuu

Ryuu looked at Lilith. He shuddered at the words stating her as that b*****d's daughter. "When did that thing have a child? Ugh, disgusting...At least you're not out to kill me like he was..." He sighed and looked up as two Hell Hounds had apporached. He cheered and jumped up. He ran to the largest and skinniest one. Its fur had silver markings. "This one is different from all of the others I have seen." He jumped when the animal sat down. He wrapped his arms around the Hell Hound's foreleg. "I claim this one!" he called out. He climbed onto the being's back and pricked his ears forward.

"Interesting or not, Lilith, I like who I am. If I appear weak then most leave me alone or go easy on me. It's a risky plan but has worked out well for me so far." he explained. He scratched the dog behind the ears and watched its whip-like tail wag. "I so have to have this Hound. Please? I'll be polite." He sat up straight and smiled. "Yes, I'm a nine-tailed kitsune who loves to be sneaky and act tough when I apppear weak to the viewer in a situation. Makes people more confused and they hesitate." He shrugged his shoulders. "By the way...I'm Ryuu. I don't know why my parents named me it when it means dragon...but eh who cares?"

Mood: Calm
Company: Two hell hounds, Lilith and her army
Thoughts: Ooo, more Hell Hounds! Wait...This one is mine!

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Lilith (Lily)~

Lilith chuckled at Ryuu's excitement towards the hell hound. "She's a blessed hell hound. She ran into an angel who tried killing her with light but she was just a kid and it backfired, making the hell hound pure yet corrupted." She unrolled the scroll in her hand and silently listen to the boy. "Well dragons are thought to be extinct, but me and my father know they are still around and always have been. They hide up in te mountains and such." She read through the scroll and frowned. "My father wants you dead...You were spying on us?"

She rolled the scroll up and handed it to one of the demon guards. "Ryuu...Oh such a poor judgement and right when I was starting to like you..." She sighed sadly and stood up. She walked over the the kid as her scythe appeared in hand. She raised the weapon, but stopped when she watched him pet the hound. "I can't kill you..." she muttered. She tossed down her scythe. "You amuse me too much. You took my fun away." She grinned and laughed. "Go ahead and take the hound. She likes you more than my father. I'll convince my father you just did this for money." She shrugged. "I tossed my scythe down as a sign of loyalty and peace, kid...Do the same or I will be forced to kill you."
User Image
Ryuu

Ryuu tensed as he watched Lilith raised her scythe above him. "Wait, what?!" He leaned against the Hell Hound in fear, after he slid down. When she tossed down her weapon he felt himself relax tremendously. He sighed in relief and nodded. "Thank you. And...I never thought me amusing someone could...actually save my life. Weird." He shrugged and listened to her. "Wait...a sign of loyalty? Hah...That'd...actually be a good thing. The Evil Ruler's daughter on my side...kind of in a sense." He reached behind him and hesitated. "If this Hell Hound is mine then that'd be great, but if you attack me, I will not hesitate to respond."

He unsheathed his katana and stabbed it into the ground all in one fluid motion. "See...I agree to your terms." He stepped back and watched her for a few seconds. He looked back at the dog who was tilting her head. He held up his hand and gave her a friendly smile. She laid down and wagged her tail. He sat down and leaned back against the animal's side. A new ally of sorts, especially one so evil is interesting. he thought to himself. He looked at the demon and sighed. He reached for his katana and sheathed it. "I feel uncomfortable with it away from me." he explained calmly, not wanting to set her off.

Mood: Calm/Slightly happy
Company: Two hell hounds, Lilith and her army
Thoughts: Thank the Gods she didn;t attack! Yes, the Hell Hound is mine after all!

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Lilith (Lily)~

Lilith chuckled and picked up her scythe and it vanished. "I understand. No need to show so much fear, Ryuu." She ruffled his hair as he sat down. She sat down beside him and folded her hands over her stomach, leaning her head back against the hell hound. She allowed her eyes to close as she fell deep into her thoughts.
((Ooc: Sorry, writer's block.))

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
❦ ❧E N T E R: Conscience And Misachi❦ ❧

And maybe love is the reason why,
for the 1st time ever we're seeing it eye to eye

If we listen to each other's hearts.
We'll find we're never too far apart.

User Image
User Image
"Aw, Conscience! Leave me alone!" Misachi Agaru cried, pushing her inner demon, Conscience, away. The now solid figure of her inner demon cracked a smile. Conscience was almost an exact replica of Misachi, expect her skin was white whereas Misachi's was a cool brown. Their hair was in the same style and black; while Misachi's eyes were chocolate drops, Conscience's eyes were black holes.

"Now why would I do that?" Conscience asked, jumping onto her shoulders. "I just love spending so much time with you in Death Woods, I thought I'd express it more!"

Misachi frowned. "Conscience," she pouted, ignored her demon's grasp; Conscience, although solid, didn't weigh anything. When it came to fighting though, Conscience could be as solid as Misachi was now, but usually Conscience remained transparent as well as translucent.

Conscience clicked her teeth and hopped off Misachi's shoulders and began floating at her side. "Why are we even going through here?" Conscience asked her, "We don't agree with the Death Woods, nor do we associate with the Healing Springs...can't we just go back to the Border?"

Misachi shook her head, and continued walking. "No," she told her, "I need something things that only the Death Woods can get me. Just because you're a phantom doesn't mean that I am."

"I am no phantom, girl," Conscience hissed, landing so that she would walk with her. "You forget who taught you how to get what you want in the Death Woods. As I recall I saved your a** several times!"

Misachi snorted. "Yeah, but only because if I die, so do you buck-o," she said, "and don't talk to me like your my eldest sibling or something."

Now Conscience snorted. "Please. I may as well be. Without me you'd be nothing."

"And without me you would literally be nothing---whoa. What's that?" Conscience paused, her black eyes narrowing. "We should check it out." Conscience agreed, and she jumped up, taking to the air, hovering over Misachi. Quietly, she gripped her human counterpart by the shoulders and rose her into the air, where they were drifting. They moved a few feet, hiding in the shadows when they saw where the noise was coming from. There was a boy with adorable ears standing with a silver-haired girl who seemed like she was ready to attack.

"Eh?" Misachi called tothem, as Conscience let them touch ground; she inner demon stood by her side, pressing her hand behind her back to grab onto their mirror swords, Tenshi Uso. "What's this mess? You people starting problems in the Death Woods? As if they don't have enough problems."

((Occ: yeah, I always have a hard time coming in roleplays that started xD))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Lilith (Lily)~

Lilith snapped around as her scythe appeared in her hand. The circle of her demons all turned and formed a barrier between her and the stranger. She narrowed her red eyes as they flashed black. The hell hounds rose to their feet, snarling as their tails snapped around in anger. "Death Woods is my home, not your's mutt." She smiled, showing her sharp teeth and held up her hand. On her right middle finger laid a silver ring that had a gold inscription on in in the ancient language. "See this...Think for a minute. Would you really want to test me?"

"My father wouldn't like tresspassers in his land...He does own the whole Death Woods, darling...Now be a dear and don't make petty assumptions, okay?" She dropped her hand and moved close to Ryuu. She ruffled his hair and kept up a protective stance. "The kid is fine. He amuses me and is interesting. I can't and won't kill him. No problems going on here. Now run along and I may let you live...unless you have a good reason of why you are here...Hm, halfbreed?" She grinned. "How's that demon side, kid?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sitting in a tree by the middle of a cross road, Michael sat perched. He looked one direction and felt power and corruption, the other was warmth and a sense that everything would be okay. He however was on neither side, but firmly in the middle. That is what it seemed to be most of his life, in the middle. Most of the time his mind was not on either side, good or bad. Most people thought him cold, he just shrugged and continued his life. Being on neither side is how he has survived after all. Still he could see the writing on the fall, or maybe it was the chill in the breeze, but he knew something was on the rise. Where he would be when the dust settled was unclear. Then he saw his grandfather, he was walking down the road. At once he knew it was a dream his grandfather was long dead. He awoke with a start when his grandfather's face turned into a large evil face with teeth. He was in a tree by a small river, he enjoyed how quiet at the moment it was. Still he knew their where secrets out there waiting for him, he also knew someone would want them bad enough to pay for them. He flapped his wings a few times, and then took to the air. His goal find secrets.
User Image
Shana
Shana swooped down, extending her large golden copper wings out. She angeled herself down towards the ground and used her tail to balance her body out. The lights from the stars and moon glistened against her scales. She pulled up and flapped her wings twice as she landed on the ground. She folded her wings and walked off of the side of a hill up in the mountains. She wandered around until she was towards the lower region and raised her head up high.
She let loose a roar as she did from time to time. This normally kept people in fear of the unknown regions to them. She snorted and lowered her head. She walked over to a spring near a few deserted roads. She lowered her head and drank up some of the water, enjoying the refreshing taste against her reptillian tongue. After a few large swallows she raised her head and looked up at the sky. She sat back on her back legs and thumped her tail against the ground.
♑ ♑ ♑ Nashiri
Capricorn Guardian

After traverse the universe, one would believe that new territory would come naturally to the traveler. This wasn't the case.

In this case falling stars were really angels sent from above to assist those who knew not. A beautiful galaxy painted scar flapped as a tail in the wind. She was going to land on her back.

The scarf had diamonds delicately placed to recreate the night sky, though if you looked close enough it was as though the diamonds moved shifted with the position in the world. The magical scarf wrapped snug around the neck of an equally magical creature. Her silver hair bounced like sheep's wool, her little horns recently trimmed down to size. Her skin was warm, like a sun.

Now to get back to the falling. The mystical creature turned herself around to see, for the first time, the world around her. It was suddenly colder. Tension squeezed tears out of the woman's eyes. Her first experience in her flesh body would be what one could say, the worst experience of her life.

Splat!

her body was submerged in a river, belly flopping from the stars was not graceful. Cursing in tongues that were not recognizable, Nashiri pushed up from the water, and grasped for the dirt of the river's edge. Welcome home. she coughed and sputtered and pulled herself up onto dry land. The dirt told the world's troubles to Nashiri. There was a clear division, and she was in the middle of it. The strange girl squeezed the water out of her scarf and clothes. Oddly, her hair kept a flamboyant, fluffy appeal. Like water could not phase the story it was about to embark upon.

((OOC: Jumping in here now! biggrin ))

♑ ♑ ♑

Dapper Shapeshifter

As he was flying around the river he heard a splash, he circled around to see a woman fall and land in the river. He landed near her on the river bank. He made little bird hops over closer to her. He stopped when his talons touched the water. He cocked his head to the side, in a manner of interest. He wondered what she would make of the raven staring at her. He thought about speaking, but she might attack him. So instead he 'Cawed' at her. He couldn't help look at her, the scarf caught his eye. It was shiny and it sparkled. He made sure not to eyeball it too much as she might get mad. He wondered what caused her to splash down near him.
♑ ♑ ♑ Nashiri
Capricorn Guardian

Nashiri looked up at a rather dark, feathered thing. Ah yes! A crow. Words took a minute to form with ever world she landed on. The woman coughed as she rolled onto her back. "I flew all that distance." her voice cracked with inconsistencies. Flying, honestly it was falling. The woman finally stood up, the bird beside her gave her a sort of eerie feeling. Her eyes narrowed as she rubbed goosebumps off her arms, "I don't suppose you birds offer messages for Guardians on this plane?" she asked ruefully. Of course they didn't here. Eventually the woman stood up and looked thoroughly at her surroundings. "This place is unfamiliar to my mind."

She slowly unraveled the scarf from around her neck. She spread out her hands, holding the ends of the ever-changing scarf at each end. Her wrist snapped down and suddenly the scarf expanded and fluttered around like fire. Each diamond seemed to turn into stars, and the colors showed the ethereal weather of universe above their head. "aahh...". She nodded, "my my! Has this world changed since I last arrived..." She quickly wrapped the universe around her neck, and in an instant, it was back to being just a beautiful scarf.

Nashiri eyed the bird again, as if expecting it to rave wildly about what it just saw. Her senses were tingling with new sensations. Perhaps this strange bird was just a malfunction in her body's adjustment. She shook her body, much like a dog and looked around at the forested area. She looked over to see the looming mountains of what seemed to be the divide.

What could possibly be on the other side?

♑ ♑ ♑

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
((Ooc: Welcome everyone!! ^^ ))

Dapper Shapeshifter

(( thanks bud ))
"Well I don't usually care messages, but I can and sometimes have. Normally I carry secrets to and fro. Sorry by the way where are my manners," as he said the he extended a wing and bowed. "Call me Michael. A guardian you say. Hasn't been one in years, if them rumors and legends be true. So what brings you to my neck of the woods?"

Now it was getting interesting, so many different questions racing through his head. Instead of asking more, he decided to shift into his human form. In just a few seconds he was sitting on the bank with his feet just barely in the water. He looked up at her and smiled, hoping she wouldn't freak out. He thought this would bring good trade, a guardian here. Knowledge is something he traded in, as a keeper of secrets.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
((Ooc: You're very welcome. We gotta get more people to join. Lol. >.< I failed. I got 3 of my friends to join. That was it.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff