Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
(It seems that way doesn't it? DOn't worry I have not. I check everyday for new posts. There hasn't been any for a while. I'll post again and see if I can get the ball rolling once more. It's a very interesting rp adn I'd hate to see it just die)

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

___________ Allistor Nicole Fallsburg

"There are things I‘d rather leave unsaid,
Fear of opening a long forgotten wound.
There inside the castle that I built all for myself,
It was filled with an emptiness so deep that I could drown…”

Allistor merely laid on his mattress, in haling the soapy and dusty smell of his bed. He didn’t sleep in his bed often, hence the dust that sometimes clung to his sheets. He often left in the library, lately though, held like more privacy since his home was no crowded with people. ‘An artist, a strange boy, a vampire hunter, a cat and an odd vampire,…and Edmund is back…’ the redhead closed his eyes and inhaled the mattress.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

Alyxandar Jedidiah Clarke

Englishman☼Vampire

Each step Alyx took filled his mind with memories of past tenants; years history and knowledge seemed to rise from the floorboards themselves. He'd always been fond of older structures, though he did not know why. Reminders of his life as a human, perhaps? Or just an old flame in his brain that has yet to be snuffed out by age and time.

(Nope, not abandoned! I'd just been waiting for a response I could use to contribute. It's a great RP!)

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

___________ Allistor Nicole Fallsburg

"There are things I‘d rather leave unsaid,
Fear of opening a long forgotten wound.
There inside the castle that I built all for myself,
It was filled with an emptiness so deep that I could drown…”

Allistor rolled over on his mattress and stared up at his ceiling which was clouded by shadow. If he stared hard enough, he could swear it looked like something was nothing on the ceiling. But he knew it was just the play of light and his eyes playing tricks on him. He could clearly smell that nothing was in this room, save for dust and himself.
User Image

Trevor now sensed a feeling of loneliness. He decided that he wanted to relax, so he walked back into the living room. He had ignored the fact that Edmund had still been standing there.

Trevor knew that he had caused a problem with resting on the couch the first time. He hadn't thought about his hand for a while, and looked down at it. It was regaining color, but now that he had remembered almost losing it, it was still throbbing with pain.

He held his wrist as he walked to the couch and sat down. He thought that maybe if he nursed it that it might heal and he would be able to draw again.

As he sat on the couch, he thought about how Edmund had helped him and he was appreciative of the help. All he wondered was, (aside) "How am I going to repay Edmund?

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
(Yay! Thanks so much guys! HEY GEZ! Post?)
(( It seems as though this RP has died crying ))

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
((It shouldn't have but Gez won't post.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff