Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Introduction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alone at night, the wander will alwas hope never to come across this castle, with it's knarly gates and victorian look, it seems completly harmless. Yet inside lurks a foul secret that has lived in the castle for as long as the walls could whisper that they'd remember. A family of vampires!

Now, once in a while, a wanderer will by chance come across this ancient relk of a castle... only to find that they can never get out. Some stay by choice, others by force but once you enter, you can only leave by the vampires own hand of your death.

Blood is what they eat...

Souls to bind to them are what they seek...

May the lonley traveler never be faint of heart....

Vampire Origion

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
READ THIS!!!
Welome, before we begin...lets reveiw the rules.

Hello and welcome to my Rp Forum. Up above is a mood setter. I hope you like it. Now then, they're are a few rules but don't worry. I'm not very srict. If I were a teacher, I'd be the cool teacher my friends say but I digress. Here are the rules by order of importance:

#1.) Absolutly NO (N-O NO(!!!) Nein, Negatory, Negitive, Nyet you get the point...) God modding!! - You push some one or tell them to do or control their character, your post will be deleted and you will be booted from the forum. NO exceptions.

#2.)No put downs or critisism. - This is not your job. This is MY job. M-Y got it? You don't get to say that someone is no better then or is indeed better then anouther person ok? You may say "How about you try this..." But if they say no that is the end of it got it? I am the only one who gets to critisise because this is MY forum. No, not even Mods are allowed to critisice. By the way, this includes incorrect spelling and grammer.

#3.) No text talking. - Must speak in a plain language. Acronyms are allowed but if you say anything like "ttyl" with out paraenthisis or it being a text from your cell, you will find that comment deleted and you will have to retype it.

#4.) No arguing with the couch. - What I say goes. No arguing. A DISCUSSION I will listen to but other then that NO.

#5.) Bio filling. - These must not be posted on the forum itself. These are for my own private veiwing. PM them to me. You may type up a comment AND THEN send them to me but if I don't get them by the end of the week, we will have to talk. (For further instructions, read below.)

#6.) If speaking out of the rp, do a whisper format. - There is something to the side of the typing up screen that will change it from a "say" to a "whisper" as will be diminstrated later.

#7.) Make it beautiful.- Be creative with your comments! Add color, pictures of your characters, designs and even lyrics of songs. Signatures not required.

Now then, I am a fair being so here are the spacific reasons for the rules. I never do any thing with out a reason and I think you deserve to know what those are.

#1.)This is cruel and controlling. It is unfair to those playing and to yourself. No warnings are issued due to the seirousness of this offense. This is something akin to bullying and will definantly get an immediate booting.
#2.)This is bullying!!!!! I have had to deal with this FAR too many times! If this happens, it is an EMEDIATE dismissal! Spelling and grammer count. Not everyone can spell.
#3.)This is difficult to understand and not universal. GTG and ASAP are allowed only do to actully being used in speech and in deffinantly known world-wide.
#4.)This is to keep all of my athoarity in mind. When I say something, please do not argue. I may end up getting angry and doing something we'll both later regret. Talking and discussing is allowed and is infact encouraged. Argueing is not.
#5.)This is for my own personal veiwing because while it will spoil it for me, it's nice for others to discover it them selfs. I wish to see it because it will allow me to predict problems and sort them out prior. As my mom says, why catch a cold and learn when you can take a vacine?
#6.)This is more of a me thing then anything. It helps for those rping to know what to skip and what to not.
#7.)Again, this is for my own personal pickyness and is not actully madatory. The picture of your character however is.

That is it for the rules. Thank you for your time.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Bio/Reseme Template.

Quote:
Creature

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Photo[/img]
FirstName MiddleName Lastname

Title || Age || Sex || Sexuality

Weight:
Aproximatly 196 pounds
Height:
5'9" but lythe

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:
Back ground story insues

OtherStuff:
Extras

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
For example. This is my character bio.

Incubi/Human~

User Image
ZackNorinliAngeltion

The Fire Orphan||Sixteen||Male||Bi

Weight:
Aproximatly 196 pounds
Height:
5'9" but lythe

Personality:

Curtious
Smart
Nerves of Steel
Kunning
Fast

Dislikes:

Back stabbers
Idiots
Assholes
Know-it-alls
Gods

1 Fighting
2 Dancing
3 Singing
4 Music
5 Reading

Fear it's self

Bio:
Zack was abandoned on the side of the road at 9 with no prior memory of who he was or his family other then a small jewel at the base of his oddly colored eye. Unknowing that the reason he doesn't eat is that his father was a incubus. He too holds the powerful traits of an incubus, his blood very appetizing to vampires. He is a virgin due to the fact that he has not trusted people for a very long time, almost all his life, the only reason he still even eats at all. He is not likely to ever really trust anyone and likely to always shun the outside world. He spends his nights in slums, broken down warehouses, and any were else he can find.
He is a strong but accurate person. He doesn't like getting in other's way or having them get in his. He can kill without remorse and likes to mess with people's head. He is a thief but usually pays if he can. He loves going fast and knows just what to do in a tight situation. He is a bit keen on keeping to himself and may be courteous one second and slit your throat the next. Do not underestimate him.

OtherStuff:
Hair in photo, eyes in photo. Likes roses and rain. Specializes in magic but thinks every one can do it. Has no idea they can't.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
So, last few notes before I post this. It is quite simple. Just fill out the bio (use own pics and colors) and send it to me. I will keep and no one else will see. Also, please start with an entrance. Vampires, you first.

Thank you for your paitance and your time. Please feel free to sign up.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

___________ Allistor Nicole Fallsburg

_______________Vampire Scotsmen Gentlemen

Allistor sat comfortably in his armchair, his shiny leather shoes propped up on the coffee table. A heavy textbook resting on his lap, his cheek bone resting against ivory knuckles. It was a dreary afternoon, the thick curtains drawn to block the sunlight from within the room. Instead the room was lit with the dull glow of the lamp on the end table beside his chair. Deep green eyes stared at the letters on the page through lowered lashes. The estate was quiet save for the dull patter of rain against the windows.

"The birds don't sing, no they don't make a sound.
____________________ When you're six feet underground.."

BiZackiuke generated a random number between 0 and 10000 ... 2825!

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Incubus
Human
MudBlood
Zack looked up at the house curiously. It was nice and large and would make a nice place to slum. He tilted his head to the side and blinked a little. He wore torn jeans, a worn t-shirt, scruffed boots, and a thin jacket. He shrugged and looked around. No where better to go... He looked back up and shrugged before going in.

Zack walked in and looked around. It was a nice place. He had to wonder if anyone actully did live here. He hoped not. He shrugged out of his coat and decided to go have a look around. He had never been here before but was wondering what might lurk here. He looked around in confusion. Oddly enough, it looked like someone did indeed live here. He shrugged and headed toward the library.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Allistor turned another page, reading about the bubonic plague and the way it ravaged Europe. He sighed and reached inside his coat to find his cigarettes and his lighter.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Incubus
Human
MudBlood
Zack heard the sigh and immediatly reached for his knife, rustling his clothes accedentally.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The foreign rustling of clothing alerting Allistor that he wasn't alone. Though he should be alone, he had no servants, no workers, he was all alone inside this large house. Well apparently not anymore. He clenched the cigarette between his teeth before he closed the book almost soundlessly. Picking up the heavy book with ease and setting it on the coffee table before he stood up.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Incubus
Human
MudBlood
Zack stilled at his idiocay as he brought the knife to a stance where he could quickly attack but he was still uneasy.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Allistor smoothed out his clothing as he headed across the room, His shoes clicking against the hardwood floor. The thick double wooden doors leading into the library were left ajar. The redhead grasped the handle and pulled the door open rather carelessly, his olive eyes searching for the intruder.

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Incubus
Human
MudBlood
Zack slowly opened the door, slipping in.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Allistor continued to stand there with his back towards the door. He pursed his lips seeing no sign of anyone in the corridor leading into the library. Perhaps he was beginning to hear things, these kind of things happened when one lived alone he supposed. Sighing he reached into his coat again flourished a silver lighter. He flicked it open and lit the cigarette in his mouth before he snapped the lighter closed and stashed it inside his coat once more. The pungent scent of smoke masking the odor of his intruder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces