Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The knight looked at Isaac for some time, then sat down crosslegged.

"If you would fight to take me home / then object I can't, do as they in Rome."

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Isaac has no intent on duking it out here,, so he just 'ports himself and the strange benighted knight back to the manor. Well, after a double-check to make sure there's no damage to the surroundings, anyway, and also grabbing the fallen cellphone. The faerie ring effect would fade soon after. On top of getting the knight safely ensconced, he also gets Rachel installed in a room where the orphans won't disturb her soulstone. From there, it's a phone call to Alan to apprise him of the situation with her.

Aged Survivor

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
( ] Bah, looked upon my computer just to find I had forgotten to save the profile I was working on, So I'm back to square one. SO for now, I'll get by with a bare-bones profile, if that option's stilll available.

Also, UMVC3 is awesome.

EDIT: Well, I've posted what little I can run with from memory, luckily tek-tek had the avatar I made for him, sooo...

I'll put more up as I complete it, but now is Fightin' times, then sleeepin'. Night, folks![ )
(( You get in there and you fight Blight. You fight like you've never fought before! ^w^ ))

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven managed only a weak shake of his head when he was questioned, seeming reluctant to follow the EMT's orders, though he was hardly in a position to do anything else. He struggled for only a moment longer before giving up and letting Terence do as he wished. At least until Isaac talk of having him brought back to the manor. This seemed to give him a burst of energy as he attempted protest once more, though his efforts quickly subsided. As little as he wanted to be taken back there, he was hardly in a position to wander off on his own, he supposed. He squeezed his eyes shut as he was loaded onto the bike, opening them once more to avoid slipping into unconsciousness. Well, history was bound to repeat itself, he supposed, and now he would be back at the manor, though with a lot fewer of his bones intact.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( Morning Thweadmark. ))

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Blight Fight
( ] Bah, looked upon my computer just to find I had forgotten to save the profile I was working on, So I'm back to square one. SO for now, I'll get by with a bare-bones profile, if that option's stilll available.

Also, UMVC3 is awesome.

EDIT: Well, I've posted what little I can run with from memory, luckily tek-tek had the avatar I made for him, sooo...

I'll put more up as I complete it, but now is Fightin' times, then sleeepin'. Night, folks![ )
(('Tis a reason why we left the option open to the sort of profile peeps wanted to post, to let people have a choice and/or have something up at the least.))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
Kamon shook his head. "We'll make a date of it, I suppose. Stick with me."

"Okay," She said quietly, looking down. Avila was gripping the hem of her shirt rather tightly.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
Hat-tori
Kamon shook his head. "We'll make a date of it, I suppose. Stick with me."

"Okay," She said quietly, looking down. Avila was gripping the hem of her shirt rather tightly.

He put a hand on her shoulder, then drew her into a hug.
"I know it's hard. But I'm scared that I won't be able to protect you."

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
He put a hand on her shoulder, then drew her into a hug.
"I know it's hard. But I'm scared that I won't be able to protect you."

"But... I'll be fine," she said softly. "I'm always fine. I can take care of myself, Kamon. You know that..." Avila held onto the fabric of his suit. "I'm always fine..."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He stayed silent, stroking her hair. "I need to get changed." he mumbled.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
He stayed silent, stroking her hair. "I need to get changed." he mumbled.

Avila nodded. "...Back to Haven, then?" she stroked Cinnamon. The kitten purred, quite content to held like this. Today was a lazy day - why was Avila taking her out on days like this?!

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He chuckled, "Actually..." he held her a little tighter and sprung back atop the building, landing beside a duffel bag. "I keep them with me, just in case."

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
He chuckled, "Actually..." he held her a little tighter and sprung back atop the building, landing beside a duffel bag. "I keep them with me, just in case."

"Okay~ In case what? Why?" Avila crossed her arms. "In case you meet a girl?" she asked, obviously teasing.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
He laughed, "Nay, in case I need to look normal." he said, peeling off his mask and grinning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff