Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Asahina
Race: Half fox demoness
Apperance: Look at my avatar
Weapons: A sythe that controls the powers of life and death
History: Was abonded as a child but over the years she learned the ways of Ninjutsu.She's cold and heartless sometimes but loves to flirt with both genders and is also vain.
-Soon she saw a large worn down castle-
"Will this be better then out in the rain?" -she wondered to herself-"Whatever lets just go and explore." -she ran towards the castle door and they flew open, and she jumped back in surprise-
"Well, that saves the trouble of getting them open." -she smiled to herself and she walked into the castle. She changed back into her human form and took a deep breath of the musty dry air- "Gah, this air is horrible!"
-she muttered out loud-
was surprised at the womans kindness as she sat down, she looked at the wine and took a sip almost choking, it didn't taste like anywine she had ever tasted but she didn't want to be rude and continues to drink
Sokashi
fullmoon_pagan
Sokashi
*Sokashi walked up to the main door. He didnt even bother knocking. He kicked the door with a tremendous force... It flew open and sokashi walked in... he entered into the dark foreboding castle*

-she glared at the man her red eyes not blinking,she smiled revealing her sharp fangs. "well hello, may i be of assistance to you?" she followed her side and placed her hand under her cloak, gripping the pistol. "would you like to come in out of the cold rain me friend? I have plenty of rooms to offer you."

*Sokashi lifted his head and under his hood there could be seen one thing of his face.... i single yellow eye of a cold hearted killer.. he stared into her eyes with his eye and made no reply, suddenly he spoke.*
I didnt realize there were people in this castle.... but if i were you i would stay away from me... you will just get hurt... and i woman with your beauty should not bother getting killed....

*she stared into his eye. she could sense she was in no danger. "Well im flatered but alas the blood in my veins stopped flowing years ago. Can i get you anything? A room? Some food?" she grinned and giggled a bit. and turned around her cloak and black hair flowing as she walked through a small door and came out with wine glasses on a silver platter.-
Name: Cloud Strife
Race: Human
Apperance: Whatever my avvy is wearing, I am wearing...or for better reference: User Image
Weapons: see above pic for sword. Also carry a .44 revolver special.
History: Parents murdered by a former friend/commrade...town burned, looking for revenge
Hitomi_Ayami
was surprised at the womans kindness as she sat down, she looked at the wine and took a sip almost choking, it didn't taste like anywine she had ever tasted but she didn't want to be rude and continues to drink

*she smiled at the actions of the girl. " do you like it?" she said smiling exposing her fangs. "no need to be affraid....im in no mood to feast....at the moment." she had forgotten about the girl she told ot hid. she thought hard and spoke to her through her mind. "you can come out now....all is fine."
That is fine... i will sleep anywhere..... i do not need a room or any hospitality and anyways, it may be better if i not drink that blood....
*Sokashi turn and sat in a chair*
*Walks in slowly glancing at a few of you*
She's starting to feel a bit sick and wonders when she get out, since she still needs to feed tonight. Weird woman...she can't leave me here...
-she shook her head, and walked deeper into the castle- "Darn, why does it have to be so dark?" -she mumbled as she put one hand against the wall as she walked down the hallway of the castle.- "Hellooo?" -she called out- "Anybody here?" -she shouted down the castle's dark hallway, she looked around as she was given no reply.-
her eyes widen with shock and looks at the empy glass " blood?" looks to the woman who welcomed her " feast? this sounds like a story you would tell to scare a young child before bed"
Sokashi
That is fine... i will sleep anywhere..... i do not need a room or any hospitality and anyways, it may be better if i not drink that blood....
*Sokashi turn and sat in a chair*

*she turns and walks away setting the platter on a near by table. She shuts the castle door. "sigh puny humans should not enter this castle....be warned some of us are hungry." she said to the people who had entered the castle.*
Hearing the woman's voice, she pushed the door up and gasped at the cleaner air. Finally... She quickly walks down the stairs, her high stilettos clicking furiously. Finding the room, she slips and and gives a toothy smile to the woman. Remembered me then...?
*Footsteps can be heard on the roof of the place. Loud clunking, in a slow, methodical beat. They stop suddenly. For a moment, everything seems normal again, then a hole in the roof appears. Bits of broken wood and A young man in a long heavy coat fall through the hole. Cloud glances around, through the glittering dust that swirls around him. He lands gracefully on one knee, and deliberately waits for his coat to float down and cover his back. THen Cloud stands erect, like a statue in the middle of the room. He looks very picturesque with the dust glinting here and there, almost unnatural*
Hitomi_Ayami
her eyes widen with shock and looks at the empy glass " blood?" looks to the woman who welcomed her " feast? this sounds like a story you would tell to scare a young child before bed"

"well are you affraid?" no need child. Youre one of my favorites....if i do get hungry....your death will be quick and painless." she turned around and walked away. disapearing into the shadows of a dark corridor.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff