Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome.
setting:
old castle that sits at the foot of a forest.Its night time and people are wanting to stay at the castle for the night, for the rain is beating down to hard to stay outside.

Rules:
No killing
No one liners
Let other people have some attention
Go easy on the quotes
Fill out your information
HAVE FUN!

Name:
Race:
Apperance:
Weapons:
History:
Name:Haruko Kaede
Race:Vampire
Apperance: Long black cloak and long black hair, skin tight leather pants and corset shirt, knee high buckle leather boots, red eyes, pale skin.
Weapons:two silver pistols, daggers in boots, fangs of course
History:She was trained to be a fighter, a slayer but she cannot kill her own kind.
*she paces from one side of the room to tthe other and back again, her black cloak trailing behind her. she bites her lip with her fangs. and her red eyes are staring at the ground. she decides to sit down and plops into one of the tall backed leather chairs. her hands folded in front of her. she stares at the door of the castle. the rain pouring down outside. she hears approaching footsteps and her ears p***k. her red eyes shift back and forth. "stop being so paranoid" she told herself. still biting her lip she waited for whatever it was to come forth.*
Name: Sakura
Race: Vampire
Apperance: medium height, black and silver hair, pale, slim, grey eyes with black rims.
Weapons: small diamond dagger.
History: Doesn't remember (amnesia)
She stood outside in the pouring rain, her small back attire soaked and dripping. Her eyes, a pearly colour at the moment, glowed momentarily before she started up the path, her high, sharp heels clicking on the pavement.
*she stares at the black and silver haired woman standing in the castle, she grins and shows her fangs. she smelled the air. "Damn one of my kind. I was hungry too." she says under her breath. she continues to stare at this girl, waiting for her next move.*
Hearing the girls words, she smirked. So sorry to dissapoint darling... She walked over to the chair and threw herself gracefully into it.
Name: Sokashi
Race: Human
Apperance: Avatar
Weapons: Kunai's(throwing knives) shurikens(throwing stars) scrolls, Dual Katana's
History: Sokashi was trained in a village hidden to the outside world to become a ninja. The village had given him the nickname Sokashi the Demon Wolf, for a few reasons. He was the only survivor of a masacre he created. He killed over 300 people at the age of 10.... all being his friends and family. He now travels alone, like a lone wolf I guess you could say. Sokashi keeps to himself, he doesnt get to know others... or he usually kills them.
LilyBlueFlower
Hearing the girls words, she smirked. So sorry to dissapoint darling... She walked over to the chair and threw herself gracefully into it.

-she raised a brow at thebrave words coming form the girls mouth. she stared at the girls body...she didnt even look like one of us. she thought. "what brings you to my domain?" she gets up and walks over to the same chair as the girl. she stands in front of it her black corset and skin tight leather pants making little sound as she walked.-
*Sokashi traveled along the winding road. He came to a great castle, his black cloak blew in the wind giving glints of something metal beneath. His hood covered his face... all that could be seen was a single, cold, yellow eye.*
Sokashi
*Sokashi traveled along the winding road. He came to a great castle, his black cloak blew in the wind giving glints of something metal beneath. His hood covered his face... all that could be seen was a single, cold, yellow eye.*

-haruko looks out the window and sees a man standing in fron t of her castle. Being as suspicious as she was she grabbed the young girl by the wrist and yanked her out of her chair. "go up stairs and in the second room to the right there is a door under the rug....go in there and dont come out untill i say its ok. Do you understand me?" she was oddly protective of this girl.-
fullmoon_pagan
LilyBlueFlower

-she raised a brow at thebrave words coming form the girls mouth. she stared at the girls body...she didnt even look like one of us. she thought. "what brings you to my domain?" she gets up and walks over to the same chair as the girl. she stands in front of it her black corset and skin tight leather pants making little sound as she walked.-

Crossing her pale bare legs, covered only at the top with a small black skirt, she laughed. What else but the wonderful views and weather! Then a more serious look came over her and her eyes went pearly again. Actually it's the danger in the villages...
Name: Hitomi
Race: human
Apperance: a long navy blue coat, she wears a red tied top and a pair of tight blue jeans and a pair of black boots
Weapons: several dagger hidden in her coat
History: she was orpahned at the age of 7 and scince then she has fought to take care of herself, she doesn't much care for anybody trying to help her, she had killed at the age of 10 and was practically desenseitized to it.
fullmoon_pagan
Sokashi

-haruko looks out the window and sees a man standing in fron t of her castle. Being as suspicious as she was she grabbed the young girl by the wrist and yanked her out of her chair. "go up stairs and in the second room to the right there is a door under the rug....go in there and dont come out untill i say its ok. Do you understand me?" she was oddly protective of this girl.-

I'm not stupid. Her voice was hard, but she did as instructed.
*Sokashi walked up to the main door. He didnt even bother knocking. He kicked the door with a tremendous force... It flew open and sokashi walked in... he entered into the dark foreboding castle*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff